It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bought and sold

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Thrown around and ravaged
The beast with all of the riches of Earth
Threw out his wife into the streets
Until the babies came with a curse.
they will belong to their mother until the end of time,
and be in service to Her, the prostitute wife.
she thought she was a wife,
he thought otherwise.
and into the pits of hell his gold and riches wait for him.
till they meet once more, in love.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Very nice peppycat!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12could of bean more mean..your nice! have a great week.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I could never that to anyone but sadly, some men do that.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes I know, everyone likes to talk crap and make judgments on folks it is disgusting.
Men can be sick assuming women are all gold diggers...and treat them like crap even though they(the man) wanted to be with them..thats why I fully support education and work titles.
its hard for people when they weren't cared for growing up in the home environment and don't know anything other than to get married and start a family..to get away from things...or just hoping for normalcy... marriage, family..ect...
marriage was once a respected title, now its all low caste...crap talk and poor humor.
anyways, sorry I do ramble when i'm disgusted...by some tv programs.
I don't personally mind that a woman is raising kids and not working, I just don't like the gross programing done on how they are supposed to be...tv and stuff..or even a woman in marriage without kids..as long as they aren't being all, look what material things you can gain by keeping a man pleased and trying to act superior to a slaves wage earner such as myself.
you either love each other or you don't, when you love a person you respect them, what they are comfortable with, ect... bottom line, IMHO.
thinking well beyond base chakra levels anyway.
thank you for replying and reading my little short story
turned into a little rant, sorry.
Have a pleasant and cool weathers Thursday...hope I didn't offend...that is not my intentions.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Not at all, it's been a while since I heard such a story but it happened to my fiance when she was barely an adult. Her own mother even let it happen. Makes me so sad to think about it. I cry inside.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyesmakes me sad too, when mothers either don't care or act as though nothing is wrong and that a child is lying about being mistreated... male or female... abuse against one another is difficult... simple violations against a persons bubble space is disturbing and so are power trips..every buddy wants authority when they haven't a clue when and if something should happen with karmic nature...a shame that one learns a harsh way... the evil on Earth.. and even though I've been through the ringer more than once...I do not wish for any human to suffer as I have... instead we need to listen to one another whether we need to go to a Oman or man with issues concerning abuse, slights, or brushing a bum as though it was accidental...I do not tolerate the belief in accidents...
A man in work place tried to get away with brushing his hand against my bum and I lost it...broke down and had a tantrum..he went so far as to pull down a past coworkers shorts and that is really something I do not tolerate..I'm going to give him a peice of my mind and Wright about how low down and low life he is...
Then marry his ex and rub it in his face... just kidding, she is too pretty for me..as much as I love her kindness
Any ways my short story is now me mumbling in the corner behind the door...
By I know the ways of Earth and will leave soonπŸŽ‹πŸŽŒπŸŽ

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Mumbling in the corner is fine, everyone does. Try to stay positive.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyesnegative is good too! Its a fine balance...thank you for reading this little mad story.
I belive in world eith out fear or with it... so saith the voices..on TV and from the toilet water in the septic system where I battle against me and sugar consumption... too much sugar will make you mad as heck once you come down off it.
Maybe just mad that its not Halloween and your too old to dress up and go trick or treating! At least in my area the yard sales are hopping. And clearing the air and settling chi matter.
Be well don't be sad! Be mad... or be happy..its all you icehouse to get out and chase your friendly neighbor hood cats until they find a good neighbor!
Good bye, until we meet once more!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‹πŸŸπŸ±πŸ£πŸ£πŸ£πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ―πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸͺπŸŸπŸ•πŸ•πŸ”πŸ‘πŸ’

top topics

join