It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Veterans Shot Those Police Officers NOT BLM

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Where is the proof of that motivation?

Just nevermind.... Maybe his local gas station ran out of cherry dr. pepper. That could be it..

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Just nevermind.... Maybe his local gas station ran out of cherry dr. pepper. That could be it..

LOL.. My thoughts exactly back at you.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

It doesn't matter if he is affiliated with them or not.. They motivated him. He clearly said WHY he did it.

Sounds like they are trying to pull the same crap as they did with Mateen in Orlando.

Love these motivational experts. lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

LOL.. My thoughts exactly back at you.

Ahh, the "I'm rubber you're glue" argument.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You posted conflicting information:

said he was motivated by the Black Lives Matter movement

Please provide that evidence. Police reports contradict that.

During the standoff, Mr. Johnson, who was black, told police negotiators that “he was upset about Black Lives Matter,” Chief Brown said.

www.nytimes.com...

CBS and the Los Angeles Times identified as 25-year-old Micah X. Johnson — acted alone and was not affiliated with any extremist group.

You own source says he was not affiliated with any extremist group. So either he was not affiliated with BLM, or BLM is not an extremist group.

Take your pick.

Do you think he said "I'm upset with black lives matter", then just stopped talking about it? Why is this the only line that we hear? Why have you accepted such a vague statement and perceived it to mean he was against them or not aligned with them at all? FFS, he killed 5 cops and wounded 8 other DURING A BLM RALLY.

Tell me, if 5 black people got shot at a tea party rally, would you or the media be claiming it had nothing to do with the tea party? I bet you won't even answer this question. I doubt it, because what I remember is unsubstantiated claims about one person being used to tar an entire movement.

edit on 20-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Whether they where official BLM followers or not both where black and both advocated and carried out killing mostly white officers. At the very least they both where hate crimes and the fact they both where ex military just gave them the training and resources to kill more efficiently! Aside from this the masses of BLM supporters are actively spewing and inciting cop killings all across the nation.

Case in point Link of chants
edit on 20-7-2016 by sirlancelot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

You're argument holds an element of truth, but is flawed.

They were BLM supporters who happened to be military veterans which gave the the skills necessary to pull off a police shooting on behalf of BLM.

This is conjecture.

You have no evidence to support that.

And this is coming from a black man who does not support BLM.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Funny seeing people trying to claim these nutjobs weren't part of BLM... maybe they didn't have the secret BLM decoder ring or Deray's cell phone # but it would be willful ignorance to claim they weren't sympathizers.

You know what is funny too ? is you trying to prove you are not a member of the KKK....

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

He was not a BLM member. In the video he made 10 days before he committed the killings, he repeatedly said he had no affiliations with ANY group. There's no concrete evidence to prove he made those actions on part of the BLM. Literally all you ignorant conservatives (primarily iTruthSeeker) have is false assumptions.

Also, white guys with PTSD don't attack cops? Andrew Brannan was a Vietnam vet with PTSD and he murdered a cop. Justin Davis suffered from PTSD and pulled out his rifle before being shot and killed.

I don't understand why you people can't accept be wrong? Like there must be a serious issue going on with you because there's nothing wrong with being able to admit you weren't correct.
edit on 21-7-2016 by Whatinthehell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: TheBulk

Why would we assume they were sympathizers? Because of the color of their skin?

Because BLM supporter's and leader's rhetoric calls for dead cops? You think its just a coincidence that they call for violence against cops and then violence against cops happens at BLM rallies?

Oh nice, I posted videos of BLM rallies calling for dead cops was removed as "off topic" in a thread about the relationship between dead cops and BLM.

Evidence of BLM support on the moderation staff. They don't openly come out and state it but their actions define their position crystal clear, just like these shooters all did their cop killing actions at BLM rallies where they always chant kill cops kill whitey.

Yeah blame the Mods instead of Bulk's off topic derailment.

He was trying to remould the purpose of the thread as he often does.

blaming the Mods.

Painting all military vets with the broad stroke of guilt as liberals always historically scapegoat them? You mean that purpose of this thread?

Social Justice Warriors get out the big paint brush when convenient, this is hysterical and pretty damn funny too.

Excuse you. Every single left of center person I've seen on ATS, and all in my immediate real life are advocates for veterans. You make the same programmed, idiotic argument all your nut-job guru's make... which is that if we are anti-war, we are anti-vet. You can take a flying leap directly proportional to your leap in logic.

The fact that both of these men are vets is worthy of discussion and the reason why is because we all know the medical and ESPECIALLY the mental health care vets receive is absolutely shameful and deplorable. Veterans deserve better, way better than waiting lists and being shuffled along like cattle.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You have zero way of knowing that. What's disgusting is trying to paint a largely peaceful movement as violent and responsible for the deaths 8 officers. No one in this thread is trying to slur veterans... the same cannot be said for the majority in this thread trying to slur an entire skin color.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

You should read a book called: Lethal Warriors by David Phillips. It discusses the connection of returned vets to military bases and how the murder and violent crime rate soars immediately after... and the connection to PTSD.

Veterans need a lot of mental help when they get home. It should be mandatory. And until there's adequate medical and mental health for EVERY SINGLE returning soldier... maybe we ought to just freaking hold off on shipping more of them off to war.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Whatever else the were, they were not part of BLM. I don't know how people can keep repeating it. Maybe some feel like if they keep saying it that it will become true magically.

I said "BLM sympathizers" and that the BLM rhetoric helps push unstable people into doing things like this.

Show me where I said he was an active member of BLM, please.

(I didn't)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

I'm not certain if you're implying that I'm trying to pass the buck onto BLM--I'm not. Of course the individual who chooses to do such actions should be accountable.

My point is that if we ignore all of the anti-police rhetoric that is going around, much of which stems from the BLM movement itself, and how that can affect and guide unstable people into doing these actions, then we miss a very big piece of the puzzle as to why this nonsense happens in the first place.

Yes, BLM holds some responsibility for all of the hate thrown at officers these days. No, they did not pull the trigger.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Wrong, some black-guy shot those cops because he wanted to kill white cops. I think I'll believe the Police Chief over you.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The media has definitely NOT ignored the veteran aspect. The Dallas shooter was paraded around in his military uniform IMMEDIATELY after they identified him. I believe there is more to the Dallas shooting than the media is reporting on. This entire rhetoric about BLM is intentional and is being used to divide the people.

Veterans are already considered terror threats, and this is also intentional. TPTB do not want a class of citizens that are combat ready and disgruntled with the political class.

Do not buy into this garbage, our vets are thrown into wars we have no business being in, and then thrown away like human trash.
Veterans Are Terror A Threat

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join