It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
A life. *SIGH* I used to have one of those.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
A life. *SIGH* I used to have one of those.

Yeah I hear ya. Usually my big day out is grocery shopping. And I used to hang out with rock stars and go to night clubs every weekend. Those were the days! I remember them well. Though I did have a great time today. Still buzzed. It feels like it's taking forever to write one simple sentence good Lord!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Twilight zone Skiddy. You're on top!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Kaelci girl, what are you doing? Where are you? Grab that dragon I just sent and get in here. Sheesh!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Why am I a thread killa in my own thread? It's so empty in here I can here my voice echo. Heeellllloooo out there, there, there.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I noticed. Weird lol.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

No im here!!!

Skid marks ghost story reminds me of that house i was working at earlier last week that i mentioned in the friday flop thread. Ghostly footsteps.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Kaelci girl, what are you doing? Where are you? Grab that dragon I just sent and get in here. Sheesh!

I'm sorry!
*comes flying in on a bright red dragon*

WHOOOOOOOOOOSH!!

I'm here!
I wasn't rambling away in PMs!
No, not at all!

*shifty eyes*

I found this earlier... it was originally what was going to be at the end of Kaelci and Darien's beachside hidden crevice tunnel... but then I saw the fairies in the jars and I was all, nooo! I have to free the fairies!!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Thats crazy my avatar just changed or i just havent noticed its been like that all day.

Thats...not intended to be a public picture. let me go fix. Be right back.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
That was weird.

Ok put up Mockingbird's Melody

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Ok ill be away from thread for a bit. Kinda preoccupied tonight researching exotic beach locations to visit someday.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I noticed earlier that you had that pic as your avatar and I was so confused! I was all "Noooo, where's the pretty flower?" And I kept losing sight of your posts within the Shed, only the signature giving you away.

*calls out to the Elfie One*
Where did you goooo?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Oh I thought everyone abandoned ship so I took off. I'm here. Awesome image!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Sorry! I disappeared again for a moment!

Just had the parcel lady show up with goodies for me, hehee!

I just received a box of 200ish incense sticks, and, this South Korean face cream that some people were raving about. So I thought I would give it a go
I just opened it up and had a smell, and it smells so nice! I wouldn't mind falling asleep to this scent, haha.

And now...
Just waiting for my gemstone from India.
*taps foot impatiently*

edit on 8 8 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You've experienced that too? I remember working in an abandoned house when I was in school. The class I was in was wiring the house. I kept hearing footsteps when nobody else was around.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Yeah it had a picture i was trying at the time to send to somebody. Dont know how it got mixed in as my avatar. Ats was acting wonky the whole morning for me so i blame it on that.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yeah footsteps coming from upstairs of a house i was working at. I was the only one there at the time. The former owner died of old age in the master bedroom located directly above where i was standing when i heard the boot steps. The ghosts a friendly one. We think hes happy people moved into the home and are keeping him company.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Whats the indian jemstone look like? Did you get it because of your meditation visions?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Uh oh. Now im all alone in here?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

You're not alone! I am here!
But busy back-and-forthing.

When I was younger, my dad started a gemstone collection for me.. but with the passing of time, and childhood events, they all disappeared.

So recently I decided to start my collection back up! Starting with a naturally formed, rough, green aventurine.
I've decided to buy one more every so often, all stones that mean something to me, or have metaphysical properties that I feel I would like around me.

Just... slowly waiting for it... apparently I should receive it by the 17th of this month... I bought it 2 weeks ago, and the postage information says it's still sitting in the India Post Office, haha! So.. I'm impatient.

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join