It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't remember the name of this UFO movie/TV show...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It was either a movie or a made for TV movie, I can't remember. All I can remember is it takes place somewhere kind of secluded, near a house. A young woman comes across a crashed spacecraft and finds a dying alien inside(there may be more than one). At this time the woman is either pregnant or she gets pregnant after her discovery of the ship. It seems as though she gets abducted and they take her baby away. The aliens aren't mean or anything. But there is a scene where she is in the ship and an alien is standing in front of her, and I think the woman is asking for her daughter. Then a little blonde girl about 4 or 5 comes out from hiding behind the alien and the woman is telling her to come to her, but the little girl seems scared and doesn't recognize her mother, so the little girl grabs the aliens' hand and cowers behind it. I think the aliens raised the little girl, so she never knew her mother. I also remember the woman exploring the ship and finding a room filled with these glass vessels with embryos inside of them. They were either alien or human embryos, i'm not for sure. The aliens were tall, very slim, and kind of pinkish in color(or maybe grey). They seemed to be nice and not hostile. The movie was kind of old, anywhere from 1970's to early 1990's. If anyone can tell me the name of this movie I'd really appreciate it. It was a pretty good movie from what I can remember.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What if the aliens didn't take that little girl away from her mother? Is it possible, that the aliens have found her in her late twenties, because they were interested in her unique brain capabilities? Probably because she can leap into another person's mind, and the aliens want to expand these prescious abilities to a further extent.

Anyway, this girl minght do well with those people without a face...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
That scenes you described sound so familiar.
I'm certain that I've seen it.

I'm trying to do searches on all the UFO series and movies out there to see if I can find it.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
"Visitors of the Night" the name of that movie sounds familiar but I can't find enough information on it to know for sure...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I think fayevalentine's found it...

'95 or so I think....had the girl from Full House in it I think....

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
That sounds familiar but I found another possibility:

link:
1992-Intruders - Based in part on the book "Intruders" by Budd Hopkins.
Teleplay by Tracy Torme. With Richard Creena as the Good Doctor; Mare
Winningham plays an abductee; Susan Blakley plays Mare's sister, also
an abductee, G.D. Spradlin plays the General and Ben Vereen plays a
character who wanders in a crashed flying saucer and is confined to a
mental institution.

This movie has: implants in the nostrils that disintegrate out of the
body; abductee drawings of symbols from inside the craft, a heavy
military presence, the sisters remember a collective abduction when they
were small children, retrieved memories from hypno-therapy, scoop marks
on body, e.t.s showing sisters small alien-human hybrids; telepathic
communication.

I think I watched both of them.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Can not remember but sounds like this MOVIE is an illustration of what we read today about alien activity.

new topics

top topics

join