It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurker with pic I would like to share

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
sent email

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeh3t
To me, it looks like you can see the stair step through the front ones head.

I did notice that too

edit on 11/01/2011 by BennyOj because: Removed image

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Interesting. Posting to see what is determined'
Second

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and a nice ghost pic, i'll let someone that's better than me to decide wether it's real or not, at first glance looks genuine.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

sent email

Thanks, but this is not the "original unmodified" pic.

Indeed, it appears to be a .png file, which is not the "normal" extension for a photo file. It should be .jpeg.

Would you like to do another try, with the correct file this time?

Also, what was the camera model used?

ETA: if you can also ask your sister in law to give you the previous and the next photo to this one, it would be perfect!
edit on 17-7-2016 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Maybe there is a streetlight nearby camera right. The right side of the house (outside) is lit more than the left side. There's a light source there.

Of course, if there were supernatural creatures light wouldn't really cast on them, would it?

That's what I figured, background lighting would not effect paranormal beings. Which makes these two apparently real.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hi and welcome.. A spooky picture for sure gave me a few goosebumps..

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I will have her send me the pictures next to it. I think she has a Samsung phone. As far as the original file, she texted the pic to my wife, she texted it to me, and I sent it from my phone to my email to make it easier for to zoom in and to have on the computer.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I will have her send me the pictures next to it. I think she has a Samsung phone. As far as the original file, she texted the pic to my wife, she texted it to me, and I sent it from my phone to my email to make it easier for to zoom in and to have on the computer.

Ah ok! Thank you for the clarification. It could very well explain why the extension modification.

Looking forward for the original picture send this time directly from your sister in law. She can directly email it to you, or send you an online storage link where she put the file.

So there was nobody in front of her when she took the pic?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

It worked ! It was from the Sorrel Weed House in Savannah.

I stayed at that hotel two years ago.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Moving this thread to the right forum, since this really isn't a intro thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It could be tomorrow before I can get the email direct from her. Nope, none of the 3 saw anything at all. They were all taking pics, and this phone was the only one that captured anything

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

It could be tomorrow before I can get the email direct from her. Nope, none of the 3 saw anything at all. They were all taking pics, and this phone was the only one that captured anything

Thank you, I will wait then.

Do you think that you can get in hands as well the other pics taken with the other cameras at the same time? Could be interesting to check and compare the hour on the EXIF metadata.

Thank you again!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm perplexed. A ghost capture can definitely be faked easily nowadays, but I'm not sure about this particular one.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ok. I have got the direct email from the phone it was captured from. I will send it to the guy that asked for it. The phone was an LG 4 G4. I'm going to try and post 2 pics that were taken from the same spot after they hustled back to the location after they say what they did in the photo , to take a few more pics.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

this is one of my sister in law's in this photo

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Here is the other one. They were just photographing in the same spot as where the apparitions appeared to see if the apparitions were still there. I'm not here to try and have this debunked or authenticated, because I know these women very well. I just wanted to share something that I thought was extremely fantastic. Joined this site in 2011 I think, and lurked before that. Never had anything of substance to bring to the table until now.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
amazing pic! I had never thought about how light affects apparitions/other dimensions but it seems to illuminate them in certain areas from the flood lights. I enlarged the photo a bit and played with some filters, she is creepy with her one eye
and teeth that sometimes look fang-ish to me. Someone said he looked like he was wearing clown makeup and I didn't see that at first but after, I can certainly see he looks damn creepy in either makeup or his face looks like that.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It may be irrelevant or even a piece of dust or something on the lens, but in the first picture with the ghosts, up on the second floor balcony to the right side of the picture there is a small light. It is not there in the second picture with your family member in it. There appears to be nothing there that would transmit or reflect light. It could possibly be some sort of ghost orb.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Does anyone have the date from when the pictures were taken?
I am only asking because the two beings on the picture look like people with zombie make up, especially the left one. As he is also wearing a watch [right wrist], I don't think these are supernatural beings.

Now there are Zombie walks in Georgia, the last one was in April, but of course I have no idea how close by this is to the OP's photo:
savannahzombiewalk.com...

Even highlighted it does look a bit eerie but I always have to remain skeptical when there is a picture from a third party and the only evidence that there was nothing there is because they say so.
I have met many jokers in my life that could easily pull a stunt like that with a straight face and they are good people and mean no harm. I mean to say that even the nicest friends or family aren't automatically fib-proof.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join