It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This picture tells you what is exactly wrong with Trump and his hypocrisy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

So let us make America great by shipping jobs to China. Only Trump would do this and his followers not realize how idiotic this is.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

So... was that hat ordered by his campaign or some other entity trying to further his cause?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Woohoo more about Trump. Is this all you got? It's simply smart business. Horrible OP. Not much there. Two images and two sentences and a rather meaningless attack on Trump. Really with all else in the world this is what matters. Oh no, hats were made in China.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

So... was that hat ordered by his campaign or some other entity trying to further his cause?

It's definitely not in the shape of the one he's always wearing.

That one in the OP looks like a poorly made Chinese sweatshop product.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
How do we confirm both pictures are the same hat?

The Anti-Trump initiative is well known for manufactured lies, red herrings, and general BS and smear campaigns.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
OP: Flame on!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
How do we confirm both pictures are the same hat?

The Anti-Trump initiative is well known for manufactured lies, red herrings, and general BS and smear campaigns.

They never intended to lie... it's okay.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Yes just negligent carelessness.

And probably the order was placed by an undercover Hillary Campaign operative.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I hate to say this OP, but the official Trump hats are made in the US. There are many knock-offs to be found, though.

www.politifact.com...
edit on 16-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The Correct the Record legions are out in full force because the RNC starts Monday !!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Are those two pictures in the OP of the same hat ?
You can buy them from here ,

shop.donaldjtrump.com...

and they clearly state " Made in America " on the site .....

That is all .

edit on 16-7-2016 by radarloveguy because: xxx

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Agreed OP.

Now this fine Trump product was made right here in the good ol' US of A.

Making Amurica Great Again.

edit on 16-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I feel like this is about the third thread I've seen about this.

link   

My Trump hat has a "made in the USA" tag in it... This thread is constructed of a foundation of FAIL.

link   
See, here's the problem.

Trump is a lying rich business criminal asshole.

But the other mainstream option is so evil to the core I don't even want to type its name.

I'm not voting for either, but I know that one of them will be sitting in the big chair with the strings coming off their fingers, leading to dark and scary places.
Both will use what little power they actually have to make changes in the world they want to see, while their invisible strings make the bigger changes.

Who will make the least bad little changes?

I hate this world, and I'm starting to honestly wish someone would figure out how to turn the atmosphere into FIRE.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

How do you affordably sell hats in America in a competitive environment without doing that?

That's the problem.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Many components of my Army uniform were made in China before I retired a few years ago. He is doing the SAME thing the Federal Government does to save coin. Look, even if he hired prison workers to make his products he still could not compete. That is how screwed up our country is regarding trade. It's completely unfair. China factories will sell for a loss for a while just to put our last remaining companies out of business like furniture companies for example. Not many US furniture companies left. It's not right. I don't fault Trump for it at all. He is a business man and has many other employees to think about, not just himself and his family. He is competing in a system created by D.C that sold the US out decades ago. People that sold us out like Bill and Hillary with NAFTA and the Republicans that also signed off on it.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

So you want total death and destruction because you are despondent ?

Great.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

My Trump hat has a "made in the USA" tag in it... This thread is constructed of a foundation of FAIL.

From the link I posted earlier:

A few years back, before he entered politics as a candidate, there was more truth to claims that Trump gear was not made in America.

Former Late Show host David Letterman brought out a number of buttoned shirts and slick ties from the Trump brand clothing line for Macy’s (which dumped him after his fiery statements about Mexicans in July) in a 2011 interview.

Letterman pointed out that his ties and shirts were made in China, according to the label. At the time, Trump was supporting Republican Mitt Romney for president and had been accusing China of taking American manufacturing jobs.

Trump smirked as the crowd cheered before he defended himself, saying "it’s very hard to get product that’s not made in China" because of the country’s currency manipulation.

It seems that is it pretty easy to have items made in the US if one wishes to do so.

While the OP is incorrect, the fact that Trump learned his lesson and had the hats made in the US, shows that his previous comments were incorrect. You can have products made in the US, but what is more important...the profit or the principle?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join