It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Genetic Mutations that came from Extraterrestrials

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

List of possible Extraterrestrial Mutations

Mutation: EDA
Physical Trait: sharp teeth

Chromosome region: X chromosome
Proteins involved: none
Chemical composition: none
Origin: unknown

Mutation: STS
Physical Trait: Scaly skin (Ichthyosis)

Chromosome region: X chromosome
Proteins involved: unknown
Chemical composition: unknown

Mutation: COL5A1
Physical Trait: Long Tongue (Ehler danlos syndrome)

Chromosome region: Chromosome 7
Proteins involved: Collagen
Chemical composition:

Mutation: KITLG + SLC24A4
Physical Trait: Blonde hair

Chromosome region:
Proteins involved: phenomelanin
Chemical composition: Sulfur
Origin: 6000Bc
More Detail: The region that contains this gene was key in determining blonde vs brown hair.

Mutation: OCA2 + HERC2
Physical Trait: Blue Eyes

Chromosome region: Chromosome 15
Proteins involved: E3 ubiquitin
Chemical composition: None
Origin: 6000 BC
More Detail: OCA2 has been known as a key gene in determining brown vs blue eyes. A mutation in the HERC2 gene adjacent to OCA2, affecting OCA2's expression in the human iris.

Mutation: TYR
Physical Trait: Fair skin

Chromosome region:
Proteins involved: Phenomelanin + Tyrosinase
More Detail: The derived TYR allele (rs2733832) is associated with lighter skin pigmentation in human populations. It is most common in Europe, but is also found at lower frequencies in Central Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, and among the San and Mbuti Pygmies.

Mutation: MC1R
Physical Trait: Red hair , green eyes & fair skin.

Chromosome region: Chromosome 16
Proteins involved: Phenomelanin
Origin: 3000 Bc
More detail: People can have different versions of this gene that can lead to fair skin and freckles. Having two copies* of a MC1R gene that is a certain version gives someone red hair along with the freckles and fair skin. The job of the MC1R gene is to create a protein that turns one pigment, pheomelanin, into a different pigment, eumelanin. Pheomelanin is yellowish melanin pigment that gives light complexion while eumelanin gives darker colors. So when MC1R is working well, people do not have red hair because their pheomelanin has been turned into eumelanin. But if someone has two copies * of a version of MC1R that does not work well, he or she end up with a build up of pheomelanin which causes red hair & fair skin.

edit on 15-7-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

S&F on this, nice post!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

By definition, a mutation is a semirandom change to DNA, usually caused by ionizing radiation damage or chemical disruption to DNA transcription.

Traits such as hair and eye colour are very ancient and probably existed in ancestor primates. Orangutangs have red hair, many primates (such as Vervet Monkeys and Lesula monkeys) have light coloured fur.

Here is an article on the Lesula monkey which has some unusual human like traits (especially the eye countour).

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

why even bother. do you think op would rather read or watch YouTube vids with spurious facts?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I get how scaly skin and sharp teeth could be ex. but blue eyes?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: winterwind93

The Nordic aliens duh/sarc

I think these theorist just want to claim they are part alien.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

We are all genetic mutations of some variation with DNA markers that have been spliced and diced.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Why you think these mutations are caused by aliens?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

What is your point in posting bizarre pictures of humans with rare, abnormal aspects of their bodies?

What is really happening to humans is right before our eyes. The abducted humans from several decades ago had their DNA changed--thus, the whole reason for the "medical exams" and their off-spring now into their second and third generations after, are starting to show the slow-motion effects of those traits in rather drastic manners. Mind you now, for an evolution, you don't need an actual revolution, but just a slow, steady process. You can see it in the PCness, the rise of the young in the SJW movement.

This social engineering, folks, done upon us is changing the very characteristics of humanity as we watch and read on our media. This is the work of the ETs to get us right with the Universe and to stop being animals to each other.

The changes are not the wildly physical type as you suggest, but subtle shifts of human emotions into quicker feelings of compassion, empathy moving toward a general and true brotherhood of humans that is emerging as a deeply natural inclination.

I know, people get tired of me making this pitch, but when I see threads such as this, I always think that it is necessary to point out actually what is happening before our very eyes.

And you know, even if ETs are not the cause, this social engineer process we are witnessing may well be a normal evolutionary process of the human creature. After all, aspects of it constantly strive to reach for a better level because it can see that our so-called intelligence is largely going to waste at our current niche in evolution.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yes, I get that all these are mutations, but what is the connection to aliens? basically you arr saying. "These are mutations. Aliens did it." But that doesn't follow at all, even a little bit.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

By definition, a mutation is a semirandom change to DNA, usually caused by ionizing radiation damage or chemical disruption to DNA transcription.

Traits such as hair and eye colour are very ancient and probably existed in ancestor primates. Orangutangs have red hair, many primates (such as Vervet Monkeys and Lesula monkeys) have light coloured fur.

Here is an article on the Lesula monkey which has some unusual human like traits (especially the eye countour).

Good points. Particularly so in regards to hair color as Neanderthal for example, also had red hair. The gene that codes for pigmentation( for hair color, eye color and skin tone) in both Homo Sapiens Sapiens and Neanderthal is MC1r (melanocortin 1 receptor).

The mutation that gave Neanderthal their own red hair is a different mutation on this gene than the one that gives us our own red hair. The implication of this is that red hair isn't an inherited trait from Neanderthal and instead arose independently in Early Modern Humans making their way into Eurasia.

This particular feature, as you point out, has appeared across several genus and species over a broad range of time and geography. I find it highly unlikely that red hair in HSS is some gift bequeathed to us by an extraterrestrial race when it is ready prevalent on Earth.
edit on 15-7-2016 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

So, blonde hair, green eyes, and fair skin mean possible alien hybrid? Lots of discussion on that sort of trait, and many others, in a very old thread of mine. Might want to take a peek.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I doubt if the kneejerk debunkers bothered to listen to the posted video, especially because there wasn't time to before they posted.

That was one of the most mind-blowing interviews I've ever seen, OP. Thank you for posting. I'll need to listen to it several times just to get the references and follow up on the links he mentions. He's either certifiable or on the cutting edge of human knowledge, and that's always exciting to explore further. It takes more courage than some people have to admit that sometimes what looks at first blush like 'madness' is actually genius, or a signpost pointing the way there.

It's been my belief (for lack of a better word) that all the different 'races' on Earth are the result of different colonies that were dropped off here in the distant past. The out of Africa idea never made sense to me, and I think that perhaps only the African and Australian aborigines may be Earth-natives. I could go into more detail than that, but suffice to say, isn't it quite odd that the government asks us on nearly every form we fill out what our 'race' is (doesn't 'human' suffice?), as if the amount of melanin in our skin, or whether our great-grandmothers and fathers originally came from Norway, Polynesia or Asia matters a whit?

I think the governments know all about that deep history and consider it when tracking our whereabouts, admission to school, jobs, etc. Why would they is a good question. "Demographics" doesn't answer it.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Might be some truth in it however after listening to the vid..
it feels to me more or less like a mix up of a decade of CT's.

But well look , I have no doubt that Human race (maybe cows too) were genetically changed about 8000 years ago. Just too many 'random' mutations in that period. For the rest (vid) I don't know it's just too far fetched.

Do some research on Palmaris longis in relation with gene mutations and rhesus factor you will be surprised.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Thank you , I don't mind the skeptics. I intentionally made this thread for people who know the history of the Anunnaki and the influence they had in our ancient past. I doubt the government is tracking people , although I heard most abducties have AB negative blood. We will never know all the answers but as a historian I am fully convinced that our history have been shaped by extraterrestrials. I'm working on a genealogy project where anyone with Eurasian ancestry will be able to trace their lineage back to the Anunnaki , Its a big project and a huge challenge for me , but I think the end result is going to be great.
edit on 16-7-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

those teeth!! They look kinda Ferengi.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

hey i have purple and blue eyes and a pupil of 1mm. what alien race did those come from. a american doctor who examined my eyes as a part of aviation medical asked me with a startled look as to where i was from. maybe he saw something which was not human

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancienthistorian

I can do that.

Ladies, please PM to schedule a private demonstration.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ancienthistorian

I can do that.

Ladies, please PM to schedule a private demonstration.
Lol that looks scary

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Lol that looks scary

Yeah, but they never actually see it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join