It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's [plus Pence] campaign logo mocked on Twitter

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Well now that's out of peoples system.

Like we are going to vote for the candidates that have the 'best' logos.

As if.

it's all part of the "package"

If you can't even design a logo without making a fool of yourself; How can you run a country?

Sorry about the "package" reference.....

The damage is done!

Now they have slipped a new logo in thru the backdoor.....please help me I can't stop!
edit on 16-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Don't!..... Stop!.....Don't!.....Stop!.....Don't stop!...

You bet the packaging is important for POTUS! Been that way throughout our history so far.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It's hard to stop once you get going.

An interesting observation in looking at the "conservative" responses on Twitter to the fun-poking.

The vast majority of them said something to the effect of, "Wow the libtards are making fun of gays...wassamatta we thought you loved the gays."

Of course it's not true. You can have a giggle at a candidate's homoerotic logo without casting a single aspersion against an entire lifestyle choice. But I figure those comments were classic projection.

In second place was something like, "With what's going on in Nice and Turkey, you make fun of a logo?"

As if people can't be following more than one thing at once? As if with the non-stop, over-saturation of horrific events, people might not want to take a break and have a laugh about a logo for a minute.

My conclusion stands. They really have got nothing without the echo chamber. And like those in their echo chamber, Trump's just going to ignore it all (Not as dumb a move as that logo), slide in a new logo and hope everyone forgets, which in this era is likely with most people.

edit on 7/16/2016 by ~Lucidity because: I think I did it at least twice....

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

An interesting observation in looking at the "conservative" responses on Twitter to the fun-poking.

The vast majority of them said something to the effect of, "Wow the libtards are making fun of gays...wassamatta we thought you loved the gays."

(a) Are the saying Trump and Pence are gay so liberals should not make fun of the logo? Not that there is anything wrong with that....

(b) If they WERE gay...I'd still make fun of the homo-erotic logo...Dem, GOP, Gay, Straight, Black or White...if your logo involves letters humping one another...I am going to say something. I am for equality...and that goes for mocking logos, calling out stupid where I see it and everything else.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
I thought the joke would be it's TP .. toilet paper ... so the campaign is full of ...

Or...its time to clean up the s*** and here comes the TP.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

they changed it , lol

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Both unfit for office; I cannot believe these are our candidates, our two voting choices to lead the world. The Logos are the least of problems.

You could always move to Scotland…although if you do, and Trump becomes president…He may try to build another Golf Course in your now new home town lol…The signs look bad for both of us…

- JC

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Both unfit for office; I cannot believe these are our candidates, our two voting choices to lead the world. The Logos are the least of problems.

You could always move to Scotland…although if you do, and Trump becomes president…He may try to build another Golf Course in your now new home town lol…The signs look bad for both of us…
- JC
Another mockumentary needed (version 2 of "You Have Been Trumped"). Has he hired natives to work there or imported the Irish? He hates wind farms; everyone needs a wind generator on their property.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Who the hell cares what a few schmucks with too much time on their hands, think?

He said on ATS

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

We're laughing but we're also over eighteen. And we're registered and we represent 53% of the voting public.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Those numbers continue to change don't they? Unfortunately not in the direction you think.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That's hilarious.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Eww I would never use that. I don't want that manwhore anywhere near my ...what ever....

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Hold on. Dan Quayle. It didn't matter that the potato was a better speller. He didn't hurt Bush I.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Trump supporters fingers bleeding trying to play down this.

So twitter lit up acting like a bunch of giggling teenage girls.

Thus not old enough to vote.

Wow people.

Just wow.

Wow, someone was quick to jump on the defence.

A couple posts later...

I do too.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

So are you one of the giggling teenage girls? Or just a hypocrite?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Utoh. The new Trump-Pence logo has 6 stars (3+3) and is shaped like horns!?!?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join