It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's [plus Pence] campaign logo mocked on Twitter

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
originally posted by: UnBreakable
originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: UnBreakable

Right Wing moaning? Then you think it's ok to pass yourself off as a minority, when your not, to get special treatment? Let me guess, you're a Hillary supporter, the bastion of honesty and ethics.

She is the 'Gone Baby Gone' best expressed by the Pixies song "Where Is Your Mind"? epitome demonstrating Ethics HAVE Gone BERSERK in A Human Being running for high office. Who can challenge this self styled Oracle? WE CAN.
edit on 15-7-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Steal away!

The de-evolution of some things in our time. How did we go from Big Bird to insipid blobs of warm fuzzies for children and Olympics characters? And insipid logos??

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Just wait till Clinton picks a VP and gets a new logo!

Yeah, what's up wit dat, did she forget she needs a VP?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It's ok. It will be small...and in brackets.....
No big changes needed!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Nope, not a Hillary supporter at all. Can't stand her.

But saying you are a native American once doesn't make you a habitual liar. That one lie hardly makes a difference.

Especially when compared to the massive lies being told by everyone else.

Doesn't mean I excuse it completely. But it's hardly serious.

So you can make a big deal of it if you want but there are far more serious lies being told that you should be looking at. But that would mean not feeding into your bias.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Double standard anyone? If that were someone they supported, the "mockers" would be called homophobes and insensitive. An apology would be demanded and it would make the news cycle for two days, just like the X-Men billboard.

Hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
pretty nice logo, reminds me of 90s polo

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

That T just doesn't look right, the P is so much bigger. Told you he had small hands.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I never thought of anything just looking at the logo, until seeing this democrat state his comments about it, and am just thinking this particular democrat is on the perverted side, always thinking of sexual things in that manner. It's just him.

I see it too. More ultimately harmless messaging that will generate lots of free publicity in the form of jokes.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Much like "Joe the Camel"; referenced advertising (camel head as obvious penis reference) mascot for Camel cigarettes? Took years for the public to catch on to this subtle manipulation (not so now). I hope Trump didn't pay for that logo.

Well, fortunately Trump has quite a history of not paying people who do jobs for him.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Maybe the work was outsourced to one of those internet work sites. Some guy half way around the world did it for $10. Trump saved lots of money versus wasting a lot if he payed a advertising company to come up with the logo.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Just wait till Clinton picks a VP and gets a new logo!

Yeah, what's up wit dat, did she forget she needs a VP?

No, unlike Trump, she understands how the electoral process works. Vice Presidential choices are announced at the convention, not on twitter. There are good reasons for this: it allows the candidate to discuss the choice with other important members of the party. That is why the choice reflects a political strategy, whether regional or based on the need to moderate, liberalize, or move the ticket to the right.

Incidentally, I find it odd that Trump supporters are discounting the importance of Twitter, given that Trump's campaign has principally been carried on there.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Maybe the work was outsourced to one of those internet work sites. Some guy half way around the world did it for $10. Trump saved lots of money versus wasting a lot if he payed a advertising company to come up with the logo.

Way to bring jobs back to America, oh tiny fingered one.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

There's no echo chamber response yet, so they don't know what to say?

Just a guess.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Double standard anyone? If that were someone they supported, the "mockers" would be called homophobes and insensitive. An apology would be demanded and it would make the news cycle for two days, just like the X-Men billboard.

Hypocrites.

Sounds like you need a safe space?

LOL Double standard...

I will laugh at what is funny....including the logos of thin-skinned, bigoted bullies running for POTUS. That is still my right as an American...at least until Trump is elected and goes from being the Libel Lawsuit king to having the gov. knock on doors of critics.
edit on 16-7-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

We already had one POTUS, Richard Nixon, who went after his "enemies". Trump recently tried to silence a campaign consultant (Sam Nunberg). How much would he mark "classified" to keep from being embarrassed. Less transparency in his administration. Also recently

An embattled Donald Trump urgently rallied his most visible supporters to defend his attacks on a federal judge's Mexican ancestry during a conference call on Monday in which he ordered them to question the judge's credibility and impugn reporters as racists.

and

A clearly irritated Trump told his supporters to attack journalists who ask questions about the lawsuit and his comments about the judge. "The people asking the questions—those are the racists," Trump said. "I would go at 'em."

source

I hear that a fundraiser email sported a new logo.
Word has it that Mike wanted the change. "Holy logo, Mr. Trump!" said his running mate, "They're laughing at us!"

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well now that's out of peoples system.

Like we are going to vote for the candidates that have the 'best' logos.

As if.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It appears they may have changed it, but it shall live on for posterity

CNET Link
edit on 7/16/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

"What is the T doing to that P?" the longtime former Democratic Rep. John Dingell quipped.

Exactly what he is going to do to America if he gets elected.....
edit on 7/16/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Exactly.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join