It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: French Gov Suppressed Evidence of ‘Gruesome Torture’ During Paris Attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Pertaining to the Battle of Badr:

Quran: Al Imran 3:123–125 (Yusuf Ali). "Allah had helped you at Badr, when ye were a contemptible little force; then fear Allah; thus May ye show your gratitude. Remember thou saidst to the Faithful: "Is it not enough for you that Allah should help you with three thousand angels (Specially) sent down? "Yea, – if ye remain firm, and act aright, even if the enemy should rush here on you in hot haste, your Lord would help you with five thousand angels Making a terrific onslaught."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Obviously defensive as the line 'who wage war against' clearly demonstrates but also dealing with a particularly violent instance of travelers turning on their hosts:

“THE SARIYYAH OF KURZ IBN JABIR AL-FIHRI TOWARDS AL-URANIYINS
Then (occurred) the sariyyah of Kurz Ibn Jabir al-Fihri towards al-Uraniyun in Shawwal of the sixth year from the hijrah of the Apostle of Allah. They (narrators) said: A party of the Uraynah numbering eight came to the Apostle of Allah, and embraced Islam but the climate of al-Madinah did not suit them. Thereupon the Apostle of Allah ordered them to live with his milch-camels which used to graze at Dhu al-Jadr in the vicinity of Quba close to Ayr at a distance of six miles from al-Madinah. They remained there till they recuperated and became fat. One morning they made a raid on the milch camels and drove them away. Yasar, the mawla of the Apostle of Allah, confronted them. He fought with them. They cut his hands and feet and pricked thorns in his tongue and eyes. Consequently he died. The news of this incident reached the Apostle of Allah. He sent twenty horsemen to pursue them and appointed Kurz Ibn Jabir al-Fijri their leader. They reached there, and surrounded them. They captured them, tied them, and seating tem on their horses they brought them to al-Madinah. The Apostle of Allah was at al-Ghabah. They set out with them towards him and met him at al-Zaghabah, the place where flood water came from all directions. He gave orders and their hands and feet were amputated, their eyes extracted. They were crucified. Then the verse was revealed to the Apostle of Allah. ‘The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and his Messenger and strive after corruption in the land.’ – Al-Qur’an, 5:33 …”

Quran (9:123) - "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous."

The following verse says this:

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter, But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful, If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).

Which makes it clear that you should only fight those that fight you first.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I could get along fine with Augustus if he would stop the personal attacks and provide the source material to back up his assertions that the verses I posted are taken out of context. It is really that simple, but he has to be insulting and refuses to provide any evidence of his claims.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Psst. Look above you.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Thank you Augustus. I will give consideration to the verses you have provided.

ETA: Just gave your comment a star.
edit on 18-7-2016 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added other comments

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
They also did it here www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Holy sh#t!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
According to doctors called to the mall after the end of the siege and from recollections of photos in our possession, the terrorists removed the balls, eyes, nose and ears of hostages. They forced the hostages to use their chopped off hands to write their names.

They ripped noses using pliers and cut fingers with knives and hanged some of the hostages instead of shooting them dead. They also sent chopped limbs down the escalator to people eagerly waiting to rescue hostages.

The terrorists hid behind tinted window panes only to open fire on civilians who were being rescued. When they were being attacked, they used hostages as human shields.

I heard about the fact these people were tortured but i never tried to find the details because well tbh it made me sick thus far everytime i had read similar stories and it never gets any easier!

But i am sure pandaram will call this peaceful Islamic protest? Or of course his first ridiculously lowly substantiated response that is is a hoax based on ,well , nothing really.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
a reply to: everyone

Common Sense.....

Ahaa... i see..

According to testimony before a French government committee, the perpetrators of the November Paris terrorist attacks engaged in “gruesome torture,” a fact that government prosecutors went to great lengths to deny.

According to a translation provided by Heat Street, the victims in the Bataclan theater were found beheaded, with their eyes gouged out, castrated, and with their genitals shoved into their mouths. Some of the female victims were reportedly “sexually tortured” and found with multiple lacerations to their genitals. The scene was bad enough that officers on the scene had to leave to vomit.

The President of the Committee read off a letter he had received from one of the victim’s father: “On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled.” His son was so mutilated, the father wrote, that he could only identify him from the left side of his face.

But when prosecutors were questioned on the victims’ injuries, they insisted that it was possible they were caused by gunfire and explosions. They point to the fact that no sharp knives were found on the scene, making mutilation and beheading difficult.

“Some of the bodies found at the Bataclan were extremely mutilated by the explosions and weapons, to the point that it was sometimes difficult to reconstruct the dismembered bodies. In other words, injuries described… may also have been caused by automatic weapons, by explosions or projections of nails and bolts that have resulted,” a prosecutor argued.

“Would those have put a man’s balls in in his own mouth?” asked one incredulous committee member.

“I do not have that information,” the prosecutor responded.

So you claim to know what these mass murders were thinking and how they were feeling and you also know what their plans were and more particularly you know exactly what happened but these witnesess who were there to itness the mass murder of all these people are just racist's who lie.. And you based that on nothing other then your imagination or your mind that must be similar to these mass murderers and torturers in question since you claim to know and understand them so well that you can simply decide this in that manner..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join