It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: French Gov Suppressed Evidence of ‘Gruesome Torture’ During Paris Attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Apparently,the victims at the Bataclan theater were not killed by gunfire and explosions,but were tortured and sexually mutilated.And the French gov't covered it up.

www.mediaite.com...

According to testimony before a French government committee, the perpetrators of the November Paris terrorist attacks engaged in “gruesome torture,” a fact that government prosecutors went to great lengths to deny.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

I searched and did not find this.Mods please close/delete this thread.Thank You.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This Is a coax created by racists . . .

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

which leads a sane, normal person to determine the 'Jihadists' committing terror are NOT driven by Religious Zeal

ergo Islamic Jihad is a Terror weapon first & foremost... so Westerners must drop the PC crappola about respecting the Muslims' higher morality & combined worship rites/evangelism....

the old adage around since 911... They Are ALL guilty,[...], let God sort them out

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

Okay, so, directly to the coax bin!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

Your proof for this claim is... ?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I read an English translation of the Quran back during Desert Storm. Read that and tell me it compares at all with the Bible, or any western cultural values. They give detailed instructions on how to deal with infidels and unbelievers, so I can believe without a doubt what they might have done.

I liked the Bagava Gita and some occult material better, even Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible was better than the Quran. I'll just stick with the New Testament, particularly just what Jesus said, far better material than most of the others.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Common Sense.....

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
Do you know budda disappeared at 30 and jesus appeared aged 31... Preaching same thing.

( please note current bible and the quran both rewriten in 13 or possible 14 century. Notably 3rd uthoman kalipha ordered to burn any Quran made b4 14th century. )

edit on 16-7-2016 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
And what do we do, hashtags, light candles, sing com by ya, and invite more and more in. Also in the new, posters put up in Sweden saying women not wearing headscrafs will be raped. None of this could happen without the active/passive surport of all muslims.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle

I searched and did not find this.Mods please close/delete this thread.Thank You.

Try this , the info is on the net if you look.
www.dailymail.co.uk... uged-ISIS-killers.html also heatst.com... and many other news outlets.
edit on 16-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Here are some news site's that add credence to this story, it does not surprise me at all but the reaction of the French government in suppressing this information is highly disgusting and disturbing, it also smack's of a government acting none democratically by hiding the truth from there electorate, the people of France as if they are mindless sheep to be controlled and only allowed to know that they want them to know.
metro.co.uk...
www.foxnews.com...
nypost.com...

edit on 16-7-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
They also did it here www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Don't wanna show Islamic soldiers for what they are I guess.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just because someone repeats a lie a thousand times it doesn't make it the truth. There's not ONE reputable newspaper or source in the links.

link   
Triple post. please erase.
edit on AM6Sat20161972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

link   
triple post please erase.
edit on AM6Sat20161972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

edit on 16-7-2016 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
They give detailed instructions on how to deal with infidels and unbelievers, so I can believe without a doubt what they might have done.

Such as? I have a Koran handy, please tell me what verse.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972
Just because someone repeats a lie a thousand times it doesn't make it the truth. There's not ONE reputable newspaper or source in the links.

Likewise, just because you question the sources doesn't refute it in any way.

And logically, it makes sense the reports are true.

Questioning sources has become the go-to defense for those who want to stick their head in the sand.
edit on 16-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join