It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: French Gov Suppressed Evidence of ‘Gruesome Torture’ During Paris Attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I'm done, you can go on and on about how wonderful Islam is...

And where did I even imply that? Maybe the words I used were too big for you but when I said 'I despise ALL organized religions' perhaps it overwhelmed your cerebral cortex and you heard 'I sure does love me some Islam, yeeeehaw!'.

You seem to be on Islam's side at the very least or a closet apologist, perhaps a Devil's advocate then, more power to you for that.

Of course, now you're simply trying to insult my intelligence, but I'm used to your type. Way to get the last word with an ad hominem attack. I have a few choice words for you but I don't want to violate the terms and conditions. Anyway, have fun defending Islam even though you claim that you despise all organized religions, sure seems to make plenty of sense to me, probably due to my overwhelmed cerebral cortex from all them big fancy words you was using.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You seem to be on Islam's side at the very least or a closet apologist, perhaps a Devil's advocate then, more power to you for that.

Actually it was more about pointing out the context and how it was incorrect. There is enough bad with Islam and Christianity that you do not need to invent issues or take others out of context to have a problem with either.

...probably due to my overwhelmed cerebral cortex from all them big fancy words you was using.

To be honest, it was sarcasm, the words I used were intentionally small.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Whatever, I don't really believe you are being truthful about why you would go out of your way to make excuses for Islam. In any case, I could care less what may inspire you to be that way, IMO it sound's like you got a case of PC constipation.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Whatever, I don't really believe you are being truthful about why you would go out of your way to make excuses for Islam.

I do not really care if you believe me or not. My posting history has made my stance quite clear over 9 years.

In any case, I could care less what may inspire you to be that way, IMO it sound's like you got a case of PC constipation.

Better than being a hypocrite in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So now I'm a hypocrite? And a small minded one as well? LOL Ha Ha Ha.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Not my problem you seem to think not liking organized religion and pointing out contextual flaws are some sort of mutually exclusive situation.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I'll tell you what, you can dig up all the supporting evidence you can find in the Quran, Hadith, and Sira to support your your point of view concerning how Islam is OK with the unbelievers and how they would never attack anyone based on their lack of belief. Don't go bringing in any other sources because they would be out of context. Once you put that together, start your own thread and we can go from there, otherwise it just clutters up the main point of the OP.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I'll tell you what, you can dig up all the supporting evidence you can find in the Quran, Hadith, and Sira...

Only the Koran should be used if you want to attack the foundation. The equivalent would be using Papal Bulls to knock all of Christianity when not everyone ascribes to Catholicism.

...otherwise it just clutters up the main point of the OP.

Says the guy who interjected it in the first place.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just put up the post so we can argue there.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

In case you missed it, you are the one that was making the claims.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I guess I must have missed that and how you didn't use any Quranic verses to back up your position. Heck, must be that cerebral cortex thingy again. I seem to remember you're the one that asked for the verses when you could have let it go, but when I ask for the same thing from you, you don't bother with it and it becomes a problem I created some how. Yeah, right.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: andy1972
Just because someone repeats a lie a thousand times it doesn't make it the truth. There's not ONE reputable newspaper or source in the links.

Likewise, just because you question the sources doesn't refute it in any way.

And logically, it makes sense the reports are true.

Questioning sources has become the go-to defense for those who want to stick their head in the sand.

If the source was a valid source, I wouldn't doubt it..but as its only come out in the gutter press who thrive on this kind of crap, it doesn't give any credibility to the story. Pictures or videos, when I see it then I'll believe it, until then, hoax. Why would they have to suppress a story like this ..it's 24 karat gold propaganda against ISIS and the muslim hordes in Europe. Do you see any logic in them covering it up?? no, because there is none.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I guess I must have missed that and how you didn't use any Quranic verses to back up your position.

What was my position? I never gave one.

I seem to remember you're the one that asked for the verses when you could have let it go, but when I ask for the same thing from you, you don't bother with it and it becomes a problem I created some how. Yeah, right.

You made the comment, you provide the substantiation. I pointed out that yours were not in context.

Do you even know who this whole debate thing works?

edit on 18-7-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You said that you remembered what the context was, but provided no verses from the Quran to back up that assertion. So lets see some context from the Quran, if you're right then I will concede. You wanted me to quote some verses so I did, then you merely claimed they were out of context without providing any thing but that you remembered. What about that "Koran" you said have handy? I'd like to to correct me, but I sense you may not be able to, so just provide some documentation to back up your claims and we can lay this to rest finally.

Go a head an get the last word in, but if it has no supporting text from the source material, I will not bother replying. If context is important, why haven't you provided any? If you did, I might see it your way, but you don't, so I will continue with my belief based on what I have posted thus far.
edit on 18-7-2016 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

You said that you remembered what the context was, but provided no verses from the Quran to back up that assertion.

Which one do you want further context regarding since the context would be the preceding and subsequent verses and you do not seem to have a Koran handy which means you are obviously quoting from other people taking the same thing out of context.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

So why aren't you providing the verses that support your position? Are you that lazy that you would demand the proof from me and not provide it yourself? My Quran is in storage and I don't feel like looking for it and reading that whole damn book again to find proof for your argument that you refuse to provide. So I found an online translation and searched for the verses you asked for, you could do the same but won't, you just continue to belittle me and make personal attacks on my intelligence, very lame in my opinion. Put up or shut up.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Since you are not paying attention. WHICH ONE?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Everyone I posted since you seem to believe they are all out of context. Stop making excuses and get to it.

Really don't mind if you sit this one out. My words but a whisper your deafness a SHOUT. I may make you feel but I can't make you think. Your sperm's in the gutter your love's in the sink. So you ride yourselves over the fields and You make all your animal deals and Your wise men don't know how it feels To be thick as a brick.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Ya, that would be politically incorrect and feelings might be hurt. Protect the perps.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Organized religion is BS!
There are verse in all the scripture from the main religions which talk about killing people, brutalizing people and all manner of depravity.

Now can't we all just get along??

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join