It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time to make Infowars [i]non grata[/i]?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The first time I heard “there is a war in for your mind" I laughed. But look how true that was.
I guess since we now live in the age of unbridled censorship, that more censorship must be better.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Censorship will always backfire against the people doing the censorship.

After the Russia hoax trump supporters will never believe that any censorship is nothing but a democrat plan to target the GOP and Conservatives.

Many independents will also see it as a ban on free speech ad a violation of the first amendment and become supporters of GOP and Conservatives.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Infowars is what got me to open my eyes to the shadow government and bilderbergs and such. I stopped reading and watching because him losing his mind on a regular basis to me made him look completely unstable.
Much of the info coming from there is legit, but like with every source of information, should be read wih a critical eye such as to read through the bias and propaganda.
Banning him to me doesn't make much sense.. people falling for his tactics are easy to spot and as such can be discarded and ignored easily as biased fools that won't listen to reason anyway.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join