It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: morgankesh62
TO imod02,I AM NOT SHOUTING,I AM TRYING TO USE SOME GREY MATTER ,BUT I WILL LEAVE YOU TO IT MATE,AND LEAVE YOU YOUR BULLSH1T,HAVE A GOOD DAY.

In silence you can hear what your heart says, in shouting you only hear yourself

link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

His name is Mohamed? NO WAY. I dont think anyone here expected this guy to have a Islamic name...

Say it aint so..

link   
a reply to: bally001

I agree, apart from moderates wanting to live in rubble, from what i can tell the majority left where they were for a better life and sure as hell do not want it to follow them wherever they settled....

Some of what comes out of the middle east is horrendous and i in no way support any of it, it is simply i have been around long enough and met enough Muslims and spent time with them to know that they are not all #ed in the head...

Cheers

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Yep.

And even more shocking that he is an immigrant and a career criminal.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Either surrender your nation or outlaw islam. There is no holding hands and singing kum by ya. As long as you allow a muslim population to exist..... this kinda thing is going to happen.

Sure there are a bunch of muslims who dont want violence of any kind....but they are going to be the ones who end up paying for the actions of their fellow muslims.... it should not be everyone BUT them paying for it.

People will start taking the law into their own hands and I dont want that..... but it will happen.
Just outlaw islam.

There are a lot of so called religious beliefs that I do not want people around me practicing. Headhunters, cannibals.. those folks all considered themselves peaceful.... even as they were shrinking your head to the size of an apple and adorning their huts with it....... I am glad the West wiped them out when they refused to change their ways.
The Mayans considered themselves peaceful.....as they threw children into a volcano..... I am glad that Spain put an end to it...

The followers of islam need to rethink how they worship a god that does not exist. There is no God and there is no need to let people go around causing sorrow for others..... in the name of an imaginary friend. They need to be brutalized to the point that they are happy just to be allowed to go home and live their lives not bothering anyone.

The media and a bunch of you reading this have no problem with using Donald Trump as a whipping boy, calling all republicans evil, hateful and all kinds of other colorful adjectives........ but when it comes to islam...... boy oh boy ehat a different tune you sing

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I watch a lot of disturbing stuff on liveleak ALL the time and that picture, which has no gore, just got me right in the stomach.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Apparently the end came when an unarmed member of the public jumped up on the running board of the cab of the truck and tried to get at the driver. The driver shot at him, so he jumped down again, but two security personnel were also nearby and the driver shot at them. They unloaded on the driver, and other security personnel rushed up and put over 50 bullets into the cab of the truck, finishing the driver off.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

So how do you outlaw Islam? how far do you go?.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
I remember reading years ago, "give a man a fishing rod and he will feed himself, give the same man a gun and he will kill you and take what he wants." Never understood it till now. That picture will become the battle cry i have wished for so long never to hear

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I watch a lot of disturbing stuff on liveleak ALL the time and that picture, which has no gore, just got me right in the stomach.

That liveleak video of the guy walking through the dead bodies is horrific

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Zimnydran

So how do you outlaw Islam? how far do you go?.

A good question and the answer is one I fear we all know

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: UKTruth

The people in the street, those not getting killed, apparently beat the driver.

The guy was shot in the truck, so i don't think that's true...

Even worse. Poor man was shot without trial.
Trump has been supporting the police in America and I think it has emboldened and incited police around the world to shoot first without arresting. Terrible.

I hope that was sarcasm.

Of course.
I was just trying to get into the mindset of people like Jesse Jackson. Everything bad in the world is the fault of the police and Trump.

Ok thank you for clearing that up i am genuinely glad to hear that but imo it was not far from how some here talk and act tbh which is why i was so uncertain.

A sad thing really when you think about it isn't it.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Think the real question seems to be how the vehicle managed to drive 2km without being stopped?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Obama and Hillary don't have their usual excuse to fall back

Seriously!!! Why even drag this shi* into this thread - there is a whole world out there apart from the USA!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
This little girl should have the same worldwide coverage as the refugee child on the Turkish beach

Yes, but they wont give her that coverage because she is not a refugee AKA not part of the agenda they want to publicly propagate in that manner.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I understand that some of you in here are really upset as i am with these extremists and jihadists. Share some of this anger towards to all the apologists and extreme left wingers, they are the ones advocating with slogans 'let them stay' and to let them walk in freely with open borders.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: MysticPearl

Obama and Hillary don't have their usual excuse to fall back

Seriously!!! Why even drag this shi* into this thread - there is a whole world out there apart from the USA!

Still what he said there remains very true.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: onehuman

Think the real question seems to be how the vehicle managed to drive 2km without being stopped?

Such a heavy vehical traveling at speed takes a lot of killed people before its so damaged it cant go on, also wile its moving fast you cant shoot at it without kilingl the people you are trying to protect
edit on 15-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Yea....that hits hard.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join