It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: imod02

Wow.. Looking for Information on this atrocity, Read up to page 5 and there was to bickering.. So skipped to last page (44) and the bickering has continued.

This thread has been ruined with the same arguments we get in every Muslim thread.. I'm not gonna sift through the Crap to find out some valid information (which the title of the thread suggests)
I'm of to msm to read up on this story..

Way to go ats

People are angry, people feel TPTB are not protecting them. When people are angry the way they think changes. What you are seeing here is how wars and holocausts start. If you think its bad here on ATS think of the billions of people in Europe who now want blood.

I'm from Europe and so are all my close friends and family..
I have never heard anyone calling for the blood of Muslims..

Humans are such they dont say but they think it, then it happens, if it is to be stopped we must accept people are thinking this and try to change how people want to react.If TPTB dont give some reaction to what is happing then the people will react, and with all my heart I dont want that

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Wow.. Looking for Information on this atrocity, Read up to page 5 and there was to bickering.. So skipped to last page (44) and the bickering has continued.

This thread has been ruined with the same arguments we get in every Muslim thread.. I'm not gonna sift through the Crap to find out some valid information (which the title of the thread suggests)

Way to go ats

People are angry, people feel TPTB are not protecting them. When people are angry the way they think changes. What you are seeing here is how wars and holocausts start. If you think its bad here on ATS think of the billions of people in Europe who now want blood.

So you speak for all the people in Europe now eh

No I dont but soon the people of Europe will be speaking, and it wont be words that they are using . The person who trained you did not do a very good job, you are making basic mistakes when trying to control people on the net

Absolute rubbish......you are showing your intolerance you are no better than those you are denegrating

Stop with your virtue signalling.
Imod hasn't killed anyone, so is better than those they are denigrating.

Sure, some folks might be letting their anger and pain colour their posts here, but that doesn't make them evil.

The west needs to change its strategy with regards to islamic terror, that much is clear.
My personal view is that unless we take this more seriously and act soonish, then the eventual response will be much worse and Imod alluded to that in their post.
They haven't claimed to speak for all of Europe but only a fool would presume they aren't echoing widely held sentiment right now.

I fully agree with every sentence in that post.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Why should i stop, who are you to tell me what i can and cant do, much the same as who are you to decide the fate of 2 billion odd people ?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Billions? Really. Somehow I doubt it. In fact, I'll go so far as to say it won't be millions, or even more than a few thousand.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Billions? Really. Somehow I doubt it. In fact, I'll go so far as to say it won't be millions, or even more than a few thousand.

I hope you are right but I fear you are not.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

a reply to: everyone

People saying to send immigrants back is equal to hitler? I never knew hitler went about it that gently. I learned something new today.

i dont think even Hitler was stupid enough to advocate bombing Mecca...

So answer my question. You say it is a bad idea for people to want to send the new immigrants in Europe back. So i asked, Do you think it was a good idea to let millions of them in as they did recently? Without vetting them even.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
TO imod02 , SOUNDS LIKE YOU WANT WAR OR HATE,THIS VIEW WILL NOT HELP ANY-ONE AT-ALL ,IT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN,AND I DONT THINK THERE IS A GOD OF WAR ,ITS ONLY WHAT PEOPLE DO TO EACH OTHER,OTHERWISE A GOD OF WAR MIGHT GET RID OF MANKIND AND LET THE ANIMALS HAVE THE PLANET TO THEM-SELVES .

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: morgankesh62
TO imod02 , SOUNDS LIKE YOU WANT WAR OR HATE,THIS VIEW WILL NOT HELP ANY-ONE AT-ALL ,IT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN,AND I DONT THINK THERE IS A GOD OF WAR ,ITS ONLY WHAT PEOPLE DO TO EACH OTHER,OTHERWISE A GOD OF WAR MIGHT GET RID OF MANKIND AND LET THE ANIMALS HAVE THE PLANET TO THEM-SELVES .

You spend a lot of time shouting, perhaps you should be silent for a wile, people who shout all the time fear what they will hear if they are silent.
edit on 15-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

a reply to: SprocketUK

Why should i stop, who are you to tell me what i can and cant do, much the same as who are you to decide the fate of 2 billion odd people ?

I said stop because it's pointless, small and quite contemptible to try and "prove" that someone else is a worse person than you in this way.

What did it add to the thread other than another silly back and forth argument that the mods will eventually have to get in on again as they have so many times in the last 40 odd pages.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

In that hope, we agree.

Should Europeans be angry? Of course they should be. But save the anger for the right people, misdirected anger can only cause more problems than it solves.

Be angry at the people who planned this, and other atrocities. Be angry at the people who carry them out, with no regard for the innocent.

To blame the whole for the actions of a part leads down roads I hope Europe is past. Pogroms solve nothing.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

The driver of the truck that killed more than 80 people in Nice was carrying a handgun and several fake rifles and fake grenades, French police tell CNN affiliate BFM.

So ... what is going on ...
edit on 15/7/2016 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Konduit

But this was new!

I cannot believe that some brain dead retard decided he's going to drive a bloody truck trough human beings!!!!!!

Really? They blow them up, so why not? They drown people in cages. They set them on fire. They behead them. I think this guy seems tame by comparison.
I hope the French people beat him to within an inch of his life and kept him alive to squeal on his radical handlers.

The people in the street, those not getting killed, apparently beat the driver. They violated his rights, how dare they. He was entitled to a fair trial at tax payer expense. I think we should try and understand the driver and should have helped rehabilitate him and get him back into the community. Overall though, I think it's clear that this is Donald Trump's fault.

edit on 15/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

People saying to send immigrants back is equal to hitler? I never knew hitler went about it that gently. I learned something new today.

So answer my question. You say it is a bad idea for people to want to send the new immigrants in Europe back. So i asked, Do you think it was a good idea to let millions of them in as they did recently? Without vetting them even.

I am saying that blanket hate of all Muslim immigrants is retarded....

Many of the people fleeing their worn torn countries are between a rock and a hard place, Europe is not the best place for these people as there is a major culture clash as far as what they should do and where they should go beats the # out of me the cat ids out of the bag...i could liken the argument to removing the guns from Americans as a way to solve gun violence...

So to answer your question in regards to whether or not it is a good idea to let them in...no its a bad idea but as you can see there is little choice in the matter...they are there... better to try and help them,weed out the extremists and try and make it work for everyone otherwise you may just find all those that were indifferent as your enemies....

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

If that is the case, that is a very good question.

Definitely a WTF moment.

Maybe some sort of sting operation gone wrong? Something of that sort? Honestly, I've no clue.
edit on 7/15/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Way to go ats

I'm from Europe and so are all my close friends and family..
I have never heard anyone calling for the blood of Muslims..

Europe is trying to send back immigrants in masse. What does that tell you?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

In that hope, we agree.

Should Europeans be angry? Of course they should be. But save the anger for the right people, misdirected anger can only cause more problems than it solves.

Be angry at the people who planned this, and other atrocities. Be angry at the people who carry them out, with no regard for the innocent.

To blame the whole for the actions of a part leads down roads I hope Europe is past. Pogroms solve nothing.

If humans could do as you and i wish they would there would be no wars and no killings like there has been in Europe this last few years, but as much as we wish for good things have gone too far.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Many of the people fleeing their worn torn countries are between a rock and a hard place, Europe is not the best place for these people as there is a major culture clash as far as what they should do and where they should go beats the # out of me the cat ids out of the bag...i could liken the argument to removing the guns from Americans as a way to solve gun violence...

So to answer your question in regards to whether or not it is a good idea to let them in...no its a bad idea but as you can see there is little choice in the matter...they are there... better to try and help them,weed out the extremists and try and make it work for everyone otherwise you may just find all those that were indifferent as your enemies....

You are confusing blanket hate with screening and vetting. It's time for all Muslims to be vetted and screened.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The people in the street, those not getting killed, apparently beat the driver.

The guy was shot in the truck, so i don't think that's true...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

It's never too late.

There is a solution out there somewhere, just waiting to be found. Where it's hiding, I haven't the vaguest of notions...but I do know it won't be found if we give up on it.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You are confusing blanket hate with screening and vetting. It's time for all Muslims to be vetted and screened.

Why stop there lets screen and vet all black people while we are at it ..... where do you draw the line......?

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join