It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable proof that the ancient egyptians were BLACK.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
The pyramids and culture of egypt are pre dynastic in origin.

In fact they are most likely pre 12,800 years ago cataclysmic event whatever it was.

Carbon dating says otherwise

When people like you with nearly no knowledge of a culture start making announcements, they are always wrong
edit on 14-7-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Also the Femur bone has traits that signal origin.

The african femur has a curve to it that is very noticeable compared to a typical Caucasian example.

Aside from all that, the Egyptians painted with colors and there is a distinction in the skin tones that is undeniable.

of course the Nubians ruled for a little bit, but it was not the norm.

This isnt a black or white issue, what goods does it do for Europeans to deny heritage of Egyptian royalty? Its not like they can claim brotherhood with Arabic bones either.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Food for thought.

What does it matter?

Its not like ANY race today is pumping out grandiose monuments and wonders like then ancients did, so.... ??

All the talent and mojo they had is lost to ALL races today, no one compares.

There are NO inheritors of the ancients' greatness left.

Sorry everyone, we all suck

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

They were green men as in your avatar, your leopard theory is racist!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The fact that those pyramids are popping up all around the world gives me wild theories about ancient history of earth, its too bad that so many ppl loves to use our history as tools of war so that little by little it gets forgotten and simplified along the way.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: AMPTAH

They were green men as in your avatar, your leopard theory is racist!

What do you understand by the term "Leopard" ?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I have I on good authority that the labourers that built the Pyramids were Irish...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There is no such thing as Africans.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk
I have I on good authority that the labourers that built the Pyramids were Irish...

I read that in a book too. Apparently, the Irish built the Pyramids even before there was an Ireland.

Strange facts.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

I read that in a book too. Apparently, the Irish built the Pyramids even before there was an Ireland.

Strange facts.

I just watched an interesting video about how the 3rd dynasty pyramids were these basic step type, then the 4th dynasty supposedly made the great pyramids at Giza, and then went back to bad step style pyramids in the 5th dynasty that makes zero sense. The crux is that the great pyramids were built by much higher intelligence, not of the 4th dynasty, and most likely build by Enoch. The Egyptian antiquities authority does NOT like to talk about this. There is also the covered up Stella that speaks of this issue. No wonder the Egyptologists don't want to uncover that.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Strange facts.

I just watched an interesting video about how the 3rd dynasty pyramids were these basic step type, then the 4th dynasty supposedly made the great pyramids at Giza, and then went back to bad step style pyramids in the 5th dynasty that makes zero sense. The crux is that the great pyramids were built by much higher intelligence, not of the 4th dynasty, and most likely build by Enoch. The Egyptian antiquities authority does NOT like to talk about this. There is also the covered up Stella that speaks of this issue. No wonder the Egyptologists don't want to uncover that.

Wow, you've been misinformed, there were quite a few pyramids between the step pyramid of Djoser and the Great pyramid of Khufu and they all show a progressive development to true pyramid and they did not go back to step pyramids.

So I am assuming that when you say you saw an "Interesting video", what you actually saw was a pile of crap on youtube.

As for "The Egyptian antiquities commission" it doesn't make statements about pseudohistory

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The ancient Egyptians were Aliens. Everybody knows this.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: secretboss

Undeniable proof that the ancient Egyptians were BLACK. This should be taught in schools. Why are they covering up the real facts??

Its amazing how much history is being covered up.

WTF is this BS? I seem to have missed the "Undeniable Proof". I guess I did success in inflating the persons YouTube hits...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
wait, people think they weren't black? what do people think they were?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

amazingdiscoveries.org...

carbon dating is not always reliable

edit on 15-7-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 711117

Egyptian, which isn't a race....

originally posted by: kibric

Sorry, the author of your article is a creationist, spouting obvious nonsense, here is real science
ncse.com...

Guess you got that wrong, don't believe all you hear from people with an obvious bias caused by a belief that requires scientific evidence to be wrong, before they even put pen to paper...

edit on 15-7-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

yeah they got skin tho right

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Sorry, the author of your article is a creationist, spouting obvious nonsense, here is real science
ncse.com...

Guess you got that wrong, don't believe all you hear from people with an obvious bias caused by a belief that requires scientific evidence to be wrong, before they even put pen to paper...

we're talking about the colour of skin right.. i don't understand your reply

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

ncse.com...

No, we are talking about genetic inheritance. DNA studies have shown that the Egyptians were a multi racial society on every level. The same as they are today
edit on 15-7-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

ncse.com...

No, we are talking about genetic inheritance. DNA studies have shown that the Egyptians were a multi racial society on every level. The same as they are today

so ranging from brown to black then right

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join