It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House candidate Trump calls Justice Ginsburg mentally unfit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Trump is responding to Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's remarks the other day about Trump being some kind of faker and she is worried about the future of the country if he gets elected President.

So now Trump is saying her mind is shot and she should resign !!!

[imo]
Ginsburg is worried about an ultra Liberal agenda being placed in check more than anything else.
[/imo]

White House candidate Trump calls Justice Ginsburg mentally unfit

U.S. Republican presidential contender Donald Trump called on Wednesday for the resignation of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, describing her as mentally unfit after she lambasted him in a series of media interviews.

In interviews this week, Ginsburg told CNN she viewed Trump as a "faker" and said she was worried about the country's future if he won the White House in November.

Her comments have sparked a firestorm of criticism and have enraged Republicans. Republican House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan, in a CNN interview on Tuesday, called Ginsburg's comments "biased and out of the realm."

Trump, who has called Ginsburg's comments inappropriate, stepped up his criticism on Wednesday in a Twitter post.

Ginsburg, 83, had "embarrassed all by making very dumb political statements," he said, adding, "Her mind is shot - resign."

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I agree. How do you go about removing a Supreme Court justice....and I'm not talking about the way Scalia was removed!!

Our justice system needs an overhaul! The SC in recent years think they can make law without the legislative process and now this! She has lost her blindfold and may be becoming mentally incompetent. She is like 200 years old, isn't she?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

This means that the Justices hold office as long as they choose and can only be removed from office by impeachment. The only Justice to be impeached was Associate Justice Samuel Chase in 1805. The House of Representatives passed Articles of Impeachment against him; however, he was acquitted by the Senate.

theres 3 ways to get rid of a scj - impeachment - they die/they are killed - resignation

i love that people are intimidated and afraid of a trump presidency, especially politicians. they know that easy street is gonna get shut down, and repaved to yougettreatedlikeeveryoneelse blvd.

if trump wins, gone of the days of "this doesnt mean that anyone else wouldnt be open to punishment, on the contrary ms clinton is above the law and we arent recommending charges"

america first, americans second

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

How do you go about removing a Supreme Court justice....

You can't, they are appointed for life.

They had to allow that in trade for the bill of rights back when they framed the constitution. If the control freaks had their way they would do away with all term limits. Since they can't they hide behind career politicians who are owned by the oligarchs anyway. Keeping it in the family.

Sich Heil!

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ah yes since she bad mouthed Trump she must be mentally unfit! Who in the right mind would ever see anything wrong with the Messiah Donald Trump!?

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think that SCOTUS Justices should refrain from becoming involved in politics.

They are sitting in a lifetime appointment seat of a very powerful branch of our government that consists of only NINE persons.

Plus, it is unbecoming for her to do it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

The state above the citizen?

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The Supreme Court is supposed to be unbiased and impartial.
Since she showed bias, she is not fit to serve.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Ah yes since she bad mouthed Trump she must be mentally unfit! Who in the right mind would ever see anything wrong with the Messiah Donald Trump!?

I am no fan of Trump's but he is not wrong. As a supreme court judge, she is supposed to be focused on the constitution not bipartisan politics. She is allowing her personal emotional bias to cloud her judgement by making such a public statement that is not based on solid facts.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga

i love that people are intimidated and afraid of a trump presidency, especially politicians. they know that easy street is gonna get shut down, and repaved to yougettreatedlikeeveryoneelse blvd.

if trump wins, gone of the days of "this doesnt mean that anyone else wouldnt be open to punishment, on the contrary ms clinton is above the law and we arent recommending charges"

america first, americans second

That is one of the main things I like about Trump. He calls things as they are and will expose those who are unfit or corrupt.
That is also one of the main things terrifying those in power.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
He also said he'd defend article 12 of the constitution.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Sremmos80

The Supreme Court is supposed to be unbiased and impartial.
Since she showed bias, she is not fit to serve.

Oh my God, have ya heard of a guy named Antonin Scalia????

link   
90% of respondents say she wasn't out of line.

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

That is why everybody, pro or con Trump, listens to what he is saying. He is shining a beacon of light on the corruption, cronyism, and flagrant abuse of power coming out of Washington, D.C. And he is mincing no words.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The fact that the powerful people on the inside are so vocally opposed to Trump proves to me that they are afraid their apple cart is about to get upset.

I hope, I really hope they get exposed for who they really are, and what they are really up to.

She isn't supposed to speak out like that it is inappropriate.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
90% of respondents say she wasn't out of line.

hahahaha....90% of respondents? What respondents? Who was asked? A little clique of liberal Hillary sycophants? Post your source.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

edit on 7132016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Article 12.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

That is why everybody, pro or con Trump, listens to what he is saying. He is shining a beacon of light on the corruption, cronyism, and flagrant abuse of power coming out of Washington, D.C. And he is mincing no words.

I thought that is what everyone wanted, someone willing to expose the bums.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Article 12.

Is that this article 12 ?

Article 12 - Universal Declaration of Human Rights. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.

I wonder why it is that Ginsburg gets away with violating Trumps Article 12 RIGHT.

Article 12
edit on 13-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join