It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House candidate Trump calls Justice Ginsburg mentally unfit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I said so ok. That may as well be my answer. You challenge everything I say. Water is wet.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: BlueAjah

That is why everybody, pro or con Trump, listens to what he is saying. He is shining a beacon of light on the corruption, cronyism, and flagrant abuse of power coming out of Washington, D.C. And he is mincing no words.

I thought that is what everyone wanted, someone willing to expose the bums.

Yeah, but they're finding out the bums are pretty plentiful in their own party and now they want it to stop! Too late...that train has left the station.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
SCOTUS justices are not immune from impeachment.

See the case of Salmon P. Chase, he was the only one to be impeached.... yet.

Link to the Wikipedia page about it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I said so ok. That may as well be my answer. You challenge everything I say. Water is wet.

Oh, brother! Post a source or not.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
And for the record.

The Constitution grants Supreme Court justices a lifetime appointment if they choose to stay by not specifying a time or age limit of service. The purpose of a lifetime appointment was to give them freedom to make decisions without interference from the executive or legislative branches of government. But the Constitution leaves open the possibility of impeachment and removal by Congress. In U.S. history, one justice was impeached, but not convicted, and one justice resigned under the threat of impeachment.

Congress giveth, but they can take awayeth.

What is the main job of supreme court justice's ?

IMPARTIALITY.

Ginsburg FAILS.
edit on 13-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

She spoke her opinion, last I checked she is allowed that. Sorry it wasn't PC!

I think thin skinned trump just didn't like it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No shes not.

Her job is to play referee between two sides.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Does anybody think for a minute she could be impartial on any issue President Trump supports favorably or unfavorably? Time for her to go.....enjoy her great-great-great grandchildren for awhile.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

That is why everybody, pro or con Trump, listens to what he is saying. He is shining a beacon of light on the corruption, cronyism, and flagrant abuse of power coming out of Washington, D.C. And he is mincing no words.

LOL yall are to funny with this! He has a has taken part it all the corruption you all say he is going to shine a light on.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: nobunaga

i love that people are intimidated and afraid of a trump presidency, especially politicians. they know that easy street is gonna get shut down, and repaved to yougettreatedlikeeveryoneelse blvd.

if trump wins, gone of the days of "this doesnt mean that anyone else wouldnt be open to punishment, on the contrary ms clinton is above the law and we arent recommending charges"

america first, americans second

That is one of the main things I like about Trump. He calls things as they are and will expose those who are unfit or corrupt.
That is also one of the main things terrifying those in power.

Except his own right?

Looks like a leader for me.

~Tenth

link   

there are people that listen to what he says, and there are people that have researched what he has actually done.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes she is, she can have an opinion all she wants, what she said had nothing to do with her job.

Sounds like you all want the state to punish her for something she said against some one running for office. If only there was something that protects her ability to do so...

link   
A lot of people in this part of the world listened to Ian Paisley, because he made like a straight talker, it didn't even matter that he put lives in danger.
Nowadays many of those same people see him as having sold them out.
Thump is cut from the same cloth, and potentially just as dangerous, I care not what people think, it's all happened before, people don't get beguiled, chances are they like it that way.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Who else should be off since they might not be impartial with trump?
Does that count for those that may have a bias to agree with him?
edit on thWed, 13 Jul 2016 13:46:14 -0500America/Chicago720161480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There is no article 12 of the constitution.
His very first duty will be to swear to uphold the constitution

He doesn't know the constitution.
edit on 7132016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Does anybody think for a minute she could be impartial on any issue President Trump supports favorably or unfavorably? Time for her to go.....enjoy her great-great-great grandchildren for awhile.

hey, maybe she'll have the deciding vote on a close call on the upcoming election results in Florida?.....

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yes she is, she can have an opinion all she wants, what she said had nothing to do with her job.

NO.

Some of her asinine remarks were directly related to the bench.

She doesn't get a say in that.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

And there are people that will research the hell out of what HE has done, yet turn a blind eye to the exponentially greater evil their own party candidate has done. They go bat-sh*t crazy over the splinter in Trump while ignoring the rafter in Hillary.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Like the current guy has 'upheld' that piece of paper ?

Like the SCOTUS itself has 'upheld' that piece of paper?

What a JOKE
edit on 13-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
And for his next trick, he will kick a dog....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join