It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAIR Joins With Black Lives Matter And Calls For Islamic Revolution In The USA (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Link to OddMeNot.com
things about to get very messy

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I'm not gonna click it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: lorimccaskell

The guy is calling for Muslims to vote not for an Islamic revolution as in a theocracy.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Wise choice...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Poor USA cannot do what other nations could and simply declare Islam not a religion but declare it an ideology of hate to be banned, a banned ideology right up there with Nazis and Neo-Nazis. Then the state can shut down the related institutions and seize the assets. It won't be long till such an approach ripples across Europe.

As for Black Lives Matter, Inc., it should be easier to shut down a nascent Marxist insurgency unless it is yet another one of the playthings of the CIA like their creation of Daesh/ISIL/ISIS.

I would be more worried in the USA with what is going on in the US military with its own version of BLM and its loyalties to anything but the USA's Constitution.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Oh God, as if we don't have enough problems! Fine, come and get it. I for one shall wait with baited breath for that group to get it through their empty heads that we don't duck and run. Nor do we fold to the kind of threats you put out in order to (you think) get the better of us. It will NEVER HAPPEN. We ARE better. We ARE too strong to be taken down by the likes of you and your new "friends". We know the value of Freedom and hold it tightly within our grasp, next to our warm hearts. We will share all of it, gladly, with those who hold the same values as we do and are willing to fight for it along side of us for it if the occasion arises. Stars and Stripes FOREVER! ONE nation, under GOD!
edit on 13-7-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

What threats? the threat to vote?.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

As for Black Lives Matter, Inc.....yet another one of the playthings of the CIA like their creation of Daesh/ISIL/ISIS.

I think you nailed it right there. When I see some of the crazy stuff they do, I see government manipulation, propaganda, and basical divide-and-conquer tactics.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

In the article I read the islamists (CAIR) were encouraging blacks to follow the their lead, or even take the lead and murder law enforcement officials...did you not read that? I consider that pretty much a threat. Take whatever you want from what I said, it's just how i feel about our country and how certain parts of the world are wanting to see us fail and SINK to their disgusting level.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3

Oh God, as if we don't have enough problems! Fine, come and get it. I for one shall wait with baited breath for that group to get it through their empty heads that we don't duck and run. Nor do we fold to the kind of threats you put out in order to (you think) get the better of us. It will NEVER HAPPEN. We ARE better. We ARE too strong to be taken down by the likes of you and your new "friends". We know the value of Freedom and hold it tightly within our grasp, next to our warm hearts. We will share all of it, gladly, with those who hold the same values as we do and are willing to fight for it along side of us for it if the occasion arises. Stars and Stripes FOREVER! ONE nation, under GOD!

Hell yes! MURICA!!

TEAM MURICA!

SMELL THAT FREEDOM?

As long as your skin isn't brown.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
OH GOD!

Hillary will lead the Islamic revolution

Shell be the Imama

give me a break

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Having a muslim terrorist sympathizers in political positions (obama as one example) is what gave these groups a foothold in the U.S. and voters need to remember that.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

She should go visit isis (with no bodyguards)-since she loves them so much.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Picklesneeze because: oops

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Depends on how stupid they really are to give it a try.a reply to: lorimccaskell

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Really ?

WELL GOOD ,I suppose ,then make sure the Constitution is respected or we roll.
Don't LIKE it?
Well…I really don't want to make a big deal about how we do things and how you think you KNOW the US MILITARY will do this…

RELAX, we only want those who forgot their place in doing so as well.
YOU can't hurt me,and I don't need to hurt you ,its not even part of an idea.
If it WAS I'd have to kill them too.
JUST because we can and maintain arms, it has served for 200 years so far ,I'm just taking care of my watch.
reply to: Kapriti

edit on 13-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The constitution is actually a good thing to defend in its current form. Whats scary about doing their sworn job and duty? We the people also get defended as well because we make up the military. If you want to get scared be scared for the ones who disgrace their oaths. Tree of liberty is getting thirsty.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

Silly arse.
edit on 14-7-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

Can you show me where they asked people to murder police in the link please?.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: lorimccaskell
Link to OddMeNot.com
things about to get very messy

is this a video? is this a website? could I get some context before I start clicking some random link.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

In the article I read the islamists (CAIR) were encouraging blacks to follow the their lead, or even take the lead and murder law enforcement officials...did you not read that? I consider that pretty much a threat. Take whatever you want from what I said, it's just how i feel about our country and how certain parts of the world are wanting to see us fail and SINK to their disgusting level.

Again where did it say this in the article?.

Nothing but a click and bait title and now people are fabricating what has been said.
The article has these quotes.

Not one mention of murdering police as you can see he is asking people to use their vote to get change. He is saying the Muslim vote is an important one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join