It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: Loretta Lynch to testify on Capital Hill.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If we can settle the email once and for all and get the nasty liars out of our system, THEN we move on!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This guy wants to talk about the safety of Americans? Yeah, next time. This time it's about Hillary's emails. If you didn't wanna talk about it, why did you show up you damn fool.

Edit: This is the # the MSM will show, this moron talking now.
edit on 12-7-2016 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Jonjonj

I'm convinced they're doing this on purpose. How incredibly childish and immature. This is our federal government, absolutely repulsive and disgusting. What the hell happened to morals and professionalism.

Later today, all the board liberals that refuse to listen to this will be defending Lynch, watch and see.

They were against any hearings, so of course they are derailing it. They are using their time to the maximum by making statements on issues that are peripheral at best. Somebody orchestrated this fudging, And somebody wrote the playbook.

That somebody should be ashamed of themselves for abusing their position of power and all those who followed the program should be stripped of their representational powers.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Democrats on this Committee are sending a clear signal that they are super-scared right now.

The entire world is watching them endorse proven lying by a Presidential candidate.

That is a very good point.
If the Democrats really thought that Clinton was innocent, they would be using their time slots to ask questions which prove their point.
They would not be completely avoiding the subject.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Dirt bag... the federal govt is incapable of keeping anyone safe... its not the job of congress to keep me safe... Has this idiot never taken a civics class...

How do these guys get into office? On their knees as they work their way up?

Ahhh there it was again... need more whiskey...
edit on 12-7-2016 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Getting rid of Clinton is the safest thing the American people can do!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This guy's a sniveling weasel. How do these rats even get elected to congress in the first place?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I cant be following the stream, but I am following these posts.

I'd love to see a typed up question and answer from this to go over later, and see how many questions are just completely avoided

I can tell you this... She's avoided every single question asked about Hillary and her email scandal, and she's been asked a 4 minute question by every democrat from patty wagon rides to songwriters and thanked her fellow democrats for raising important questions.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Got to love old Lying Loretta!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Gotta love Texas!!!! Protect those lives!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
She didn't read it! She won't say because Comey didn't read it either. It was decided on the plane that she was OK. Oh, how I love Texas!!!

link   
Hahaha she finally got called a liar again...

Ill do a shot just in salute of a good rebuttal and another burn on her...

Gohmert... Well done sir... well done...

link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Jonjonj

I'm convinced they're doing this on purpose. How incredibly childish and immature. This is our federal government, absolutely repulsive and disgusting. What the hell happened to morals and professionalism.

Later today, all the board liberals that refuse to listen to this will be defending Lynch, watch and see.

They were against any hearings, so of course they are derailing it. They are using their time to the maximum by making statements on issues that are peripheral at best. Somebody orchestrated this fudging, And somebody wrote the playbook.

That somebody should be ashamed of themselves for abusing their position of power and all those who followed the program should be stripped of their representational powers.

I agree 110%. Unfortunately these idiots will be praised by our resident leftists for acting like children.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
He accused her of dodging the questions!!! HAHAHA

She WON'T answer

He did so good she didn't even have a response!!! Perfect!
edit on 7/12/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Not to worry... Her paid off democrats are there to ask cupcake questions that are irrelevant. Hannity is gonna have a ton of fun exposing this.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I may need to shift to another drink...

At this rate Ill be face down on the floor..

I dont think Lynch knows what the word brief means...(today at least)

Maybe there is increased surveillance because of the kill the pigs chants...I mean gee if I was a cop I would certainly look at them harder.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
WOW Goodlatte!!!

link   
Slammed by the chair!!!

link   
Hardball by mr Jordan...cool!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think Lynch just got scolded and told to start answering the questions!! Woohoo!!!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join