It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: Loretta Lynch to testify on Capital Hill.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I usually avoid heavy political (other than pushing the third party I am part of) but I think I will blast the links to this to all my family and friends.

link   
Can anyone provide a quick recap of how this went for those who've missed it? Were there any highlights?
edit on 7/12/2016 by EternalSolace because: Spelling

link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Lynch made zero decisions and knows nothing of the law she is sworn to uphold...

If you judge her off what she has said.

eta: it seemed like a good idea to do a shot every time she thanked a democrat for bringing up something totally unrelated to Clinton.... yea... not sure Ill make it to the end of this.
edit on 12-7-2016 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So who was that guy that looks like Sgt Hartman from Full Metal Jacket, please?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Lynch made zero decisions and knows nothing of the law she is sworn to uphold...

If you judge her off what she has said.

Oh wow... so not only did we have a secretary of state who is so incompetent to not know what a classified email was or their markings, we have a current AG who doesn't know jack crap about anything. That's comforting.
edit on 7/12/2016 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Interesting timing that the rally where Sanders endorses Hillary was the same time as Lynch's hearing. Guess which one got the most air time? Well played Hillary, well played.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Interesting timing that the rally where Sanders endorses Hillary was the same time as Lynch's hearing. Guess which one got the most air time? Well played Hillary, well played.

You read my thoughts!! (what else did you hear??)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I would love it if OP would update the first post with a link to the whole thing, once it's over.

I don't think I've ever sat through a political hearing before, but I think a drinking game is in order.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Downed a bottle of water, and have some brats grilling... maybe I can make it to the end... hopefully questions get better as we continue.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krypto1

originally posted by: LSU0408
I need to go #1. When is the next break?

Now!!! hahahahahha

I went and warmed up my lunch

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Apparently this hearing was for policing and Clinton.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I would love it if OP would update the first post with a link to the whole thing, once it's over.

I don't think I've ever sat through a political hearing before, but I think a drinking game is in order.

NO! It's too predictable! You'll be passed out on the floor in minutes. It's like taking a shot every time Drew Brees completes a pass.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

The headlines announcing her speaking said it was about both.So they're talking about both.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

it seemed like a good idea to do a shot every time she thanked a democrat for bringing up something totally unrelated to Clinton....

I would love to challenge you to a contest of drink... but I'm afraid we'd die of alcohol poisoning before it was over and done with.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Jonjonj

The headlines announcing her speaking said it was about both.So they're talking about both.

Which is fine... but a few Democrats have lobbed some pretty harsh comments at the republicans for talking about one of the two issues that this meeting was supposed to be about.

Thats petty and unprofessional.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I watched one followed by the other. Same channel.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Thats why I am pounding water and eating during the break....

Hoping I can make it to the end...

By the way.. if anyone hasnt tried it, Japanese whiskey is really good... very smooth and apparently something about the weather in Japan allows them to age it faster than say in Scotland.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Thats petty and unprofessional.

So's the whole hearing.

Hard to sift out what's what.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think we can legitimately call the off-topic Democrats on this committee "The Lynch Mob".

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join