It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone actually want to see the world collapse?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: watchitburn
I do.

I've made a couple threads soliciting ideas for bringing about humanity's extinction.

I believe Earth's experiment that we call human beings has proven time and again to be a failure.

Because you only focus on the negative aspects of our species.. there are many wonderful and honest human beings in this world, that only use their energy for the good of man..
Do they also deserve to die? do we just put them in the same bucket as the bad apples and dispose of them aswell?

I've heard the analogy about my kind (Muslims) being used and it goes like this...

If I give you ten M&Ms and two are poisoned do you eat them or throw them all away...

I've never agreed with the specious analogy, but I've also never heard it used for the Human species.

Guess people pick and choose when to use it.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

Wait, we will have to. But for a long time, we will not. (Yoda voice)

usdebtclock.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
it will be worse than anyone can possible imagine,once it starts there will be no turning back ,there will be no way to stop it no matter how bad it gets and how much you might want it to stop. Nobody will go unscathed no matter how well prepared you think you are,all the survivors will be reduced to starving nomadic savages.It won`t be like a weekend camping trip in the woods or a video game,the dead truly will be the lucky ones.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I've suspected that human society was hanging by a thread over 11 years ago at age 16.

I want to see it collapse yes but I would not actively help or participate. I'm content to relax and wait for it.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I gave you a flag because this is a very interesting thread!

The days that pass kind of reminds me of the Watts riots, protesting Vietnam, bra burning, etc. But this is something more. There is an impending doom feeling, worldwide. We are all (with exception) aware and holding our breath. IT is going to happen...

Disclosure. Transparency. Reset. Ctrl +Alt+Del time.

I am keeping an open heart and doing what I can to assist those who are in need. I turned off the "boob tube" because of all the ratings war stories shown.

I am prepared to meet my fate at the moment chosen by my Creator; I am of the belief that each one of us are chosen, have chosen, to incarnate in this time, in the NOW, in our respective lives for a distinct purpose. I do not know my purpose but am positive in spirit.

We certainly are all living in interesting times.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I certainly wouldn't want to nudge the collapse forward.

I don't spend my days anticipating a "collapse"; I don't envisage an actual "collapse" of all systems at one time. As time goes by, some things get better, some things get worse, somethings simply go away and are replaced by new things/events.

What I do worry about is incrementalism in terms of "Big Brother" slowly turning the screws, slowly corralling the populace into ever tighter perimeter of control and abuse. It seems its a lot easier for the PTB to equalize and spread misery and control than it is to promote a rising tide that raises all boats. And so we're further wedged into the elites paradigm where Less Is More.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Sometimes you need a collapse to create a positive change for the better. Games always come to an end. There will be a time where we'll have to throw in our game pieces, create new rules and start all over again.

Realistically, the world economy just can't continue on its same course. Countries are financially struggling under a mountain of debt and the system is driven based upon speculation of world affairs.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I've been off nicotine, cold turkey, for 7 days.
Damn right I wanna see the f*$!@*? world burn!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I think the damage we cause to the planet, each other and all living things on it far outweigh any noble actions taken.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Black Hole 2016!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Black Hole 2016!

I am all for dude. I can bring the booze and cigars for the End of the World Party. Anything else you want?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I get excited about the thought of something doomsday happening in my life time. But I get a little sad because it most likely won't happen in my life time. It won't be an economic crash and I don't believe it will happen with a bang. More like a lot of small events and disasters leading up to a slow and grinding halt. Like I can imagine getting up one morning and having no water.... then trying to get gas but the pumps aren't working.... then trying to get money but the ATMs aren't working... then no cell phone signal... no way to get to work and so on and so forth.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Maybe like a line of big booties twerking, just there providing a vibe.

You know that whole, black hole, theme. heh.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I like that you took that into a deep, dark place.

Oh, wait.....

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Yep
See this one end and another better world take its place, the hope of every Christian
Peace, rest and no pain

Speak for yourself.

Do I want that world. YES!!

Do I want to go to that world now? YES, YES, YES!!

Do I want this world to have to pay the necessary price? Uh ... Just take me.

There are so many people here, and I know some of them would suffer and die horribly. And there are so many unrepentant reprobates that I can't help but love. I just have a hard time wishing that on others.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The mind-boggling side of it is defeating TPTB may require a 'collapse'. It's their infrastructure, their machine......

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax
I want to see it collapse yes but I would not actively help or participate. I'm content to relax and wait for it.

This is exactly how I feel.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The world is not going to collapse, it would affect the rich and wealthy too much.

When the rich start heading off-planet, then I'll get worried.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Black Hole 2016!

I'm still voting for Giant Meteor 2016.

I don't like Black Hole 2016 tax plan on corporations.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think Christians look forward to an ushering in of a new heaven and new earth with a government ruled from the Great White Throne. I imagine in other religions the same hope exists. The eastern religions are not so unlike in values, those of the Occidental westerner.

Certainly no one wants death and destruction, but these things are foretold and have to take place. There are however things like the Rapture that save the elect from experiencing these horrors.

As always there are that those that are atheists who look at it more in a hedonistic, mechanical aspect rather than a spiritual event. There will be no rapture for them very likely as it is contrary to their belief and is of grace that we are in the body of the creator and saved from such horrors. So it stands to reason theirs would be a far different outcome.

When the Four Horses of the Apocalypse ride........ the end is upon us. It is established in prophecy.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join