It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone actually want to see the world collapse?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Do you sit there poring over that day's news and events, every day trying to find the perfect storm? Waiting sucks i think we can all agree, But waiting for collapse/end of days? Would you actively take part in nudging it forward if the opportunity presented itself to you? What would your reasoning be?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If Trump or Clinton gets elected I want to see it collapse into a black hole.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Im old enough to have seen storms, perfect storms, gloom and doom. Strange they all seem to be happening tomorrow, never today.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If Trump or Clinton gets elected I want to see it collapse into a black hole.

This whole trump v clinton has to be one of the most exciting thing's i think i am ever going to witness. I hope something comes out of it

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Im old enough to have seen storms, perfect storms, gloom and doom. Strange they all seem to be happening tomorrow, never today.

It's like edging an orgasm. so close, sooo clossseeeeee... Nop.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran
I know im old but I dont ever remember sex been that good.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
People bitch about all the bad things going on around the world and cheer about a collapse.
I guess an economic collapse killing millions is their wish. Or a race war killing untold numbers and further separating everyone is the goal.
Makes no sense to me.
edit on 11-7-2016 by Bluntone22 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I'd like to see the Global Power Elite have their day. Maybe a Terrorist attack on Goldman Sachs and friends, kind of weird that this hasn't happened, Exploiters of the World, so obvious to all.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I do.

I've made a couple threads soliciting ideas for bringing about humanity's extinction.

I believe Earth's experiment that we call human beings has proven time and again to be a failure.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I stopped believing in doom fantasy.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I do.

I've made a couple threads soliciting ideas for bringing about humanity's extinction.

I believe Earth's experiment that we call human beings has proven time and again to be a failure.

Because you only focus on the negative aspects of our species.. there are many wonderful and honest human beings in this world, that only use their energy for the good of man..
Do they also deserve to die? do we just put them in the same bucket as the bad apples and dispose of them aswell?

edit on 11/7/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Yep
See this one end and another better world take its place, the hope of every Christian
Peace, rest and no pain

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
People bitch about all the bad things going on around the world and cheer about a collapse.
I guess an economic collapse killing millions is their wish. Or a race war killing untold numbers and further separating everyone is the goal.
Makes no sense to me.

Could it be becouse people are bored,safety brings a feeling of helplessness you read about what happens but cant do anything about it, so we secterly hope for bad things to happen in the hope we can get involved.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I kind of do but in a mind where we can come out the other side better maybe with a total reform on how we work within the world. Here's hoping.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The world has already collapsed you just don't know it yet, but soon it should be more recognizable to all of you once your comfort level has diminished enough.

Trump vs. Clinton will be forgotten quickly, hunger has a way of turning down the volume on "first world problems".

Miss you all. . . Good luck. . .

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
The world has already collapsed you just don't know it yet, but soon it should be more recognizable to all of you once your comfort level has diminished enough.

Trump vs. Clinton will be forgotten quickly, hunger has a way of turning down the volume on "first world problems".

Miss you all. . . Good luck. . .

I have a pretty good window seat with lot's of provisions. Hopefully i get to watch the whole thing. Than again i may die like everyone else, that is ok too.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
I'd like to see the Global Power Elite have their day. Maybe a Terrorist attack on Goldman Sachs and friends, kind of weird that this hasn't happened, Exploiters of the World, so obvious to all.

Wouldn't be surprised if all terrorist attacks are organized by them in the first place (somehow), thus they don't get attacked.
edit on 11-7-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Uh huh... You keep telling yourself that.

Despite Bloody 2015, the World Really Is Safer Than Ever

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: AnteBellum

Uh huh... You keep telling yourself that.

Despite Bloody 2015, the World Really Is Safer Than Ever

I like extremes. I rather the world turn out like united federation of planets earth in startrek, or complete collapse and devastation. I don't like the middle.
edit on 11-7-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

That's the thing. There is no such thing as the extreme. We will always be in the middle. Getting rid of conflict is impossible. It just takes a different form, but meanwhile humans will always be striving for perfection so if things start collapsing, humans will work VERY hard to prevent that or minimize the damage.
edit on 11-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join