It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this crop circle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theodosius

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Theodosius

thats a good video but there have been crop circles too complex to be explained by this.
False.

Really? They all have been explained?

Doubtful.

Why would they have to be?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Anything Paranormal and looks like it could be a real effect, would upset the general way of thinking, in fact it would effect the whole human paradigm, economically and ideologically. So it becomes necessary to debunk, and then it is neutered. That's anything, that could get out of hand, Like Lennon, Dianna. Hippies etc. it is never allowed to get to a point where the status quo is upset, or the power structure threatened. So if a the fakes are infused into the reports ,its killed off and, the job has been done. Take the human consciousness project, something that effects our reality, is proceeded by the many random numbers generated from the EGGS. becoming less random with regards to probability calculations. Like prior to the twin towers, Diana's Death and the Big Tsunami. This shows up in fluctuations in advance of the event. So a Para normality does exist. I don't know what we are looking at with regards to genuine crop circles, but the general neutering of the subject is running its usual course .I'm not criticising your fine mind Phage, but it seems to be the way of things.

edit on 9-7-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

(post by Theodosius removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theodosius
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Let's try another tact here.

Why don't you prove they are made by ANYTHING other than humans. There are plenty of videos showing humans doing this, even though you stated there were none.

Who thinks crop circles are important?

Again, do you have any evidence? You obviously don't like the evidence that is out there.
edit on Sat Jul 9 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Crop 'circles' are the easiest to make. Stake in the ground, a rope and a board.

Pretending aliens did it is even easier.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Aliensun

Like photoshopped images and CGI images of UFOs, some CC may be faked.
While there may be photoshopped images of crop circles, the actual circles are real. All of them. And, apart from a very few, very messy ones produced by dust devils and the like, they are all made by people of the human sort.

Got proof of that? No? I thought not. Debunkers like to look respectable by demanding hard, scientific evidence of paranornal claims. Yet in the case of crop circles they have no scientific evidence to support their prejudices that ALL crop circles are man-made. It's pure hypocrisy. All they have is unproven claims by a few hoaxers to have made this or that crop circle. What their overblown generalisation amounts to is a statement of ideological belief that has no scientific validity because all it amounts to is a statement of faith based upon a naive belief in scientism.

Such an attitude does not cut it here at ATS. This is a forum not for prejudiced opinions but for denying ignorance by trying to search for the truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

a reply to: Aliensun

Like photoshopped images and CGI images of UFOs, some CC may be faked.
While there may be photoshopped images of crop circles, the actual circles are real. All of them. And, apart from a very few, very messy ones produced by dust devils and the like, they are all made by people of the human sort.

Got proof of that? No? I thought not. Debunkers like to look respectable by demanding hard, scientific evidence of paranornal claims. Yet in the case of crop circles they have no scientific evidence to support their prejudices that ALL crop circles are man-made. It's pure hypocrisy. All they have is unproven claims by a few hoaxers to have made this or that crop circle. What their overblown generalisation amounts to is a statement of ideological belief that has no scientific validity because all it amounts to is a statement of faith based upon a naive belief in scientism.

Such an attitude does not cut it here at ATS. This is a forum not for prejudiced opinions but for denying ignorance by trying to search for the truth.

Your use of the term debunkers is comical. It's not debunking when your stating the facts. I wouldn't be a "debunker" when I state that fire is caused by combustion and you say it's caused by demons.

You can toss the term around all you like but until YOU DEBUNK rational, scientific, common sense answers to things you can't grasp then it's probably better you not use that term.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Debunk this crop circle

How about all of them:

Ask yourself this. Why do these aliens always seem to want to use corn fields for this? Show me where they form these shapes in concrete or asphalt in cities (since they want us to see them right ?) But somehow they never do. crop circles are always made far away from prying eyes in the middle of lone fields , yet somehow someone is always tipped of to them as we find them the very next day. Conveniently made in a field that a few humans can manipulate at night without being disturbed.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Here's an excerpt from a topic I was going to start about crop circles,but never got round to finishing.This bit is specifically about the Julia Set 'event'.........

They started to become more commonplace after this, and increased in complexity from simple circles connected by straight lines to much more complex geometrical shapes that could only be fully understood when viewed from the air. But even to this day, I can only find references to no more than about two dozen eye witness accounts who claim to have seen crop circles actually being made as they normally form over night. This one was caught on video……
www.youtube.com... but was later admitted to be fake by the man who filmed it. And this one in 1996 in the field next to Stonehenge (on the other side of the A303) which formed in daylight whilst lots of witnesses stopped their cars to investigate why other cars had stopped….. www.lucypringle.co.uk... The time involved with this one gave more weight to the unexplained forces theory as this formed in a 45 minute time span between a light aeroplane flying over it in opposite directions. It wasn’t there on the outward part of the flight at 5.30 PM was there on the return leg at 6.15 PM. This eventually became named the “Julia Set” after a very similar fractal based design……..

Witnesses on the ground reported seeing a sort of swirling mist hovering 2-3 feet above the ground as the crop circle formed underneath it, and the mist got bigger as the circle also increased in size. The explanation involving an underground aquifer causing water vapour to rise out of the ground, and then the hydrogen atoms recombine to draw in ambient energy seems about as likely as their being Daleks running around the field with lawnmowers making the circles. There is no known natural phenomenon that can create such perfect mathematical symmetry on such a scale, in fact nothing that can create it naturally on any scale, meaning it can either be extra terrestrial in origin or 100% man made.

99.9% of all crop circles appear under the cover of darkness and during the 3 mid summer months, obviously because who or what ever creates them doesn’t want their methods known to the world. This one was obviously different as it was the first one to have any “real” witnesses and also the first time one that was known to have formed during daylight hours. The problem I have with the so called witnesses though is that no one apart from the taxi driver and passenger in the plane have ever come forward to tell their stories, and even stranger was that no photos or any other kind of authentication of this have ever made it into the public domain. Yes I know this was in 1996 and no one had even dreamt that one day everyone would have a camera built into their mobile phones, but you’d think that of all those car’s that had stopped at least one of them would have had a camera and taken some photos of this unexplained event happening right in front of their eyes? If I saw something I couldn’t explain I know I’d do everything I could to capture an image of it, even if I didn’t have a camera with me at the time I’d be asking everyone present if one of them owned a camera? I’m not saying it didn’t happen as it obviously did and I can’t dispute that fact, but the almost total lack of witness evidence strikes me as VERY strange. Of course it wouldn’t have anything to do with the books on this very subject Mrs Pringle had on sale at the time would it?

I believe this one was staged during daylight hours and in that location because they wanted witnesses to add credibility to the phenomenon. Where better than in close proximity to one of the most famous ancient monuments in the world and next to a VERY busy main road? I’ll get to how they actually did it later, but the strange swirling mist would be simple enough to create for any first year special effects apprentice, maybe not quite so easy in an open place when it HAS to look real, but still do-able with careful planning. This particular field was chosen as there is a very clear view with no hedge to obscure any part of it from the road as shown below. This is how any passing vehicles would see the field……

The “show” took place in the middle of the field roughly 200 metres from the road. Close enough for the audience to see most of what was happening, but just far enough away to make it difficult for them to see any “hiccups” that could have spoiled the performance. I would even put money on the first car(s) to stop being stooges aware of what was going on and were only there to draw the crowds in.

The hordes of visitors who suddenly descended on the field were of course of great concern to the farmer Mr. Philip Sandell of Pykes cottage who owned the land, fearing the loss of a whole field full of valuable crops. Then when he realised he could make more money than the potential loss of his crops by charging visitors £2 each to enter into his field, and the agroglyph and tourist industries became inseparably intertwined and have been ever since.

This was the start of the more complex crop circles, most of which showed symmetry way too perfect to have been created by a couple of blokes with planks of wood under the cover of darkness. Circles split into 3 segments of EXACTLY 120 deg each.Not 119 or 121 deg,but precisely 120 deg. Imagine how difficult it’ll be doing this in the dark, unobserved, and on an area of smooth and flat ground with the precision of a CAD drawing program. Now take the same scenario to a field full of 4 foot high crops (in the dark of course) and it’ll make juggling with soot underwater seem easy by comparison.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

You underestimate the ingenuity of people. Humans have no problems creating patterns in a field. That's actually pretty mundane.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Sorry but I forgot to mention GPS guided precision farming techniques in use since the mid 1990s,which is oddly enough about the same time crop circles started getting a lot more complex.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Sorry but I forgot to mention GPS guided precision farming techniques in use since the mid 1990s,which is oddly enough about the same time crop circles started getting a lot more complex.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Well I won't be debunking the circle - I find it quite abhorrent that so many people involved in the conspiracy underworld have jumped on the bandwagon of 'HOOOOAAAAXXXXXX' each time a circle is reported. Doug & Dave were thoroughly debunked a long time ago, and the genuine circles really do demonstrate the existence of some mysterious, physical, energetic process, guided by some sort of intelligence.

However, in the link you provided, which has some good information (witness report fascinating), this little gem was tacked onto the end of the articale:

The method relates to the earth’s gravitational and magnetic fields. This predicts a velocity of the resulting vortex filament of some 10ft/sec. The filament propagates not unlike a solar flare, repeatedly looping through the earth’s surface `embroidering` a gradually evolving pattern. To create the 151 circles in the 915.2 x 508 ft pattern would take of the order of 20-25 minutes to create."
“The descending force emits an electrical discharge which releases bubbles from the underground aquifers which rise up through the surface of the ground and patterns are formed.

What a pile of horse poop. Is this really the standard belief in the crop circle crowd? I should hope not, because it's a bunch of NAN (New Age Nonsense) hocus-pocus, Earth-Mother-Gaia crap.

I'm basically sold on the idea that these circles are created according to intelligently originated designs/plans, and that the actual making of them involves robotic drones of an extremely advanced nature. As to what they mean, and what their purpose is, I'm not 100% sure.. I think there may be an element of misinformation involved, or perhaps they're a counter-intelligence measure, either way being issued by a positive (pseudo-positive?) group of beings, of extraterrestrial/intra-terrestrial nature. Perhaps even a breakaway group of humans with access to advanced tech & vast archives of ancient knowledge? The tech/ archives may be originally from one of ancient Earth's high-technology civilisations. (I'm thinking Mu/ Lemuria, not Atlantis..) There's reasons I'm being quite specific about this aspect, but I won't go into them here.

Whatever, I think there's a lot to be learned from the crop circles, and I think it's very wrong to blanket-dismiss them as hoaxes, in light of the physical evidence for high-energy activity affecting the crops in very specific, very authentic ways, which cannot be faked (the nodal extensions & blowouts, for example..)

edit on JulySunday1617CDT09America/Chicago-050055 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling, clarification

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Just humans being humans. Not like a pyramid appeared overnight in the English countryside.

People are way over thinking this.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Seriously? Aliens that have the tech to traverse the solar system and/or the universe have to resort to crop circles to make some kind of statement? Come on now...

they're not aliens bruv

They are inter dimensional spirit children

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

"Whatever, I think there's a lot to be learned from the crop circles, and I think it's very wrong to blanket-dismiss them as hoaxes, in light of the physical evidence for high-energy activity affecting the crops in very specific, very authentic ways, which cannot be faked (the nodal extensions & blowouts, for example..) "

What evidence? Please link it.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

www.reddit.com... This is a fairly good estimate of where everybody is on the subject.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

www.reddit.com... This is a fairly good estimate of where everybody is on the subject.

Well that proves it

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

If a plasma ball produces microwave energy, are their going to be any neurophysical symptoms, well yes and not just from these things, we are now in a fog of microwave radiation were addicted to it.hozturner.blogspot.co.nz...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join