It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Rejects F.B.I. Claim That She Was ‘Careless’ With Emails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What honesty and integrity she have none, she just like to surround herself with Hilary yes sir and if becoming president many of those that are closes to her will be in her cabinet.

What a president she will make.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I agree we have many voters and supporters not coming to reality with this mess.

But I do hope many will see the light before November.

The main Campaign onslaught will begin when she makes the nomination acceptance speech.

Then we might see live debates with Trump.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Eventually, Clinton is going to piss off the wrong person in power the right way. It may even be some middle management type and then all hell is going to break loose. She would be smart to grab the money and buy a nice plot of land in Argentina, because when all the information comes out on all her dirty dealings through the Clinton foundation AND OTHER LEGAL INSTRUMENTS, the axe is going to fall and she'll be doing serious time. I hope I live long enough to see her burned at the stake lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another point about "carelessness" (intentional or not) ....

Comey also told Congress that the Clinton "team" that apparently reviewed and deleted her "personal" emails did not have and clearances to handle classified material.

I trust all of us reading the posts here on abovetopsecret.com have the requisite "Top Secret" classified level clearance to read and participate in these forums. When last did we do a check on the members? Do the mods check regularly to see if anyone sneaked onto these servers without the required clearance?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
She is the anointed one. I think she is probably the only one in the world that would keep Putin up at night.

She is probably laughing at everyone, compared to all the sht she has gotten away with in the past this is just elementary school drama to her.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Throw a thread out about George Bush lies..

2006 called...

...they want their comment back!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

This picture is how I reacted to your OP about Hill's announcing that the FBI director did not sufficiently exonerate her by insinuated she was negligent.

Hopefully 'something' will present itself to the FBI Director that encourages him to review his initial decision.

That'd be awesome.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This picture is how I reacted to your OP about Hill's announcing that the FBI director did not sufficiently exonerate her by insinuated she was negligent.

Hopefully 'something' will present itself to the FBI Director that encourages him to review his initial decision.

That'd be awesome.

I wouldn't hold my breath. She just managed to tell the nation "I didn't know I was that stupid" and it had no effect on her bid for POTUS.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That's pretty much how it looks to me, though I hadn't exactly looked at that way before now.

Which is worse? Computer illiterate, or entirely incapable of running the State Dept. in a competent manner--and if she can't run a dept., we're supposed to let her run the nation?

Really? She's bleepin' delusional.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That is the part that she is now trying to fix, while she let the FBI dictate that it was incompetence or what it was call? "unsophisticated" when it comes to computer knowledge as the Secretary of State it makes her look dumb.

That was ok, but now is coming back to bite her in the butt, because as a Presidential candidate been looking dumb and unsophisticated is not the image that wants to sell to the voters.

Karma seagull, karma is catching up with her.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Well, what else did anyone expect her to say?

She can't come out and say, "I'm an incompetent corrupt liar."

She has to say this. Her followers will obey the talking points and regurgitate it onto social media and the narrative will change from Hilliarly being an evil corrupt liar to being bullied by the evil establishment.
edit on 9-7-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I'D LOVE to see Trump provoking her to a full blown characteristic vase throwing rage.

The citizens love to see something more of her true self spontaneously on live TV.

Though, as I understand it, there's enough of a delay built-in now that they COULD pull the plug on it before it got toooo demonstrative.

I certainly pray that she outs herself uncontrollably.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah,

The Goa'uld (sp?) in her throat probably would choke on her at that point.

`

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Like the reference!
edit on 9-7-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The live debates could send her over the edge.

Especially if she gets heckled hooted and booed a few times.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The live debates could send her over the edge.

Especially if she gets heckled hooted and booed a few times.

I can't even imagine the retaliation against the public should she somehow scam her way into office. Clinton is as vindictive as they come...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

I can't even imagine the retaliation against the public should she somehow scam her way into office. Clinton is as vindictive as they come...

The possibility of that happening is the stuff of nightmares.
Seriously - if she wins, this country will be in such serious trouble that we will not recognize it in 4 years.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

That's what I'd do in his place. The debates would be a bloodbath. One way or another. Her, or me.

Provoke. Provoke. Provoke. Make sure everything said is exactly the truth, and make sure you say exactly what you'd have done differently. Provoke. ...and provoke, some more.

If it isn't the truth, or can't be proven, leave it alone. ...damned sure make sure your allies know to do just that. Allies who lie are of no use if you want to change things.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah,

The Goa'uld (sp?) in her throat probably would choke on her at that point.

`

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Move on people. The Hillary Clinton hate circle jerk is old and unproductive. It's just you 5 people again, bitching and moaning. This is why she's winning. You're worried about emails which can never be proven to have put anyone at risk. If this is all you have to go on then you will lose. We'll never get a great leader when all your energy is focused on who you perceive as the bad person. Its basically your fault why she will be in power. All of you should have put all your energy into the good guy you believed in. Your fault. Really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join