It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Rejects F.B.I. Claim That She Was ‘Careless’ With Emails

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Move on people. The Hillary Clinton hate circle jerk is old and unproductive. It's just you 5 people again, bitching and moaning. This is why she's winning. You're worried about emails which can never be proven to have put anyone at risk. If this is all you have to go on then you will lose. We'll never get a great leader when all your energy is focused on who you perceive as the bad person. Its basically your fault why she will be in power. All of you should have put all your energy into the good guy you believed in. Your fault. Really.

Dam I was convinced we were on a good run without hillary supporters in this thread.. Looks like i was mistaken...ffs....

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Why yes people there's nothing particularly 'careless' about a server with classified materials in her basement.

Everyone in Washington does it !

when congress plays by the same rules, I'll listen. but they have exempted themselves, even if it is the armed services committee, which oversees classified material of all the military branches....but, no one gives a crap about that...in other words.........do as I say, don't do what I do, regardless of the national security risks.....if you are colin powell or condi rice, you get a pass, but, if you are Hillary, SEND HER TO PRISON!!!.....

by the way, wouldn't it be helpful to know "THE WHAT" the was in those supposed classified e-mails???.......was it about "merkel being a bitch on wheels", or maybe something along the lines of "putin is an ass and should be overthrown"....maybe these are the ones that weren't classified on the header, but rather sentences in the body, which Komay mentioned in his statement.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Move on people. The Hillary Clinton hate circle jerk is old and unproductive. It's just you 5 people again, bitching and moaning. This is why she's winning. You're worried about emails which can never be proven to have put anyone at risk. If this is all you have to go on then you will lose. We'll never get a great leader when all your energy is focused on who you perceive as the bad person. Its basically your fault why she will be in power. All of you should have put all your energy into the good guy you believed in. Your fault. Really.

Dam I was convinced we were on a good run without hillary supporters in this thread.. Looks like i was mistaken...ffs....

gee...why don't you talk to SO about getting the few of us democrats that are still left, banned.......after all, the only correct groupspeak on ATS is from the right...right?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Fella its not about left or right at this point. Its about somone who has lied under oath and broken the law.

For the recored i don't identify to any party.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

She actually did a really good job as SOS.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

According to who

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Absolutely did a great job !!! ....

For the Clinton Foundation and who knows who else.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Just like her hubby and the hummer in the Oval Office.

Some did indeed make it about the sex, but it wasn't. It was about the perjury.

Most of us realize that, some however will continue to claim otherwise.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

She did? According to who, just out of curiosity?

I realize that, in truth, the SOS is only the mouth piece for the person in the Oval Office...but man, you are definitely giving her the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Two wrongs make it right. Works every time, doesn't it?

But... But... Condi did it, too. So did Colin Powell... So... that means Clinton didn't do anything wrong.

Is that truly what you're saying? Really?

If they did it, they were stupidly wrong, and it doesn't say much for 'em. But that certainly doesn't exonerate Clinton in the slightest. She is responsible for her own actions, and should answer for them.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

Everyone who doesn't hate her.
edit on 7102016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Kapusta

Just like her hubby and the hummer in the Oval Office.

Speaking of a Clinton and "a really good job".

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

a reply to: VivreLibre

Everyone who doesn't hate her.

You don't have to hate her to form an opinion of your own

Something Hillary supporters have a problem with. Coming up with their own informed opinion.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

She helped destroy Libya, enabled Arab Spring, helped the Muslim Brotherhood gain power in Egypt, created conditions that brought about ISIS.

She did a "reset" with Russia, was that before or after they invaded the Ukraine?

"SOS" is appropriate, because of her, millions more are either dead or worse off.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Here's Your List Of Hillary Clinton's 'Accomplishments' a reply to: Sillyolme

"If you want to stump a Democrat," Carly Fiorina suggested during Wednesday's GOP debate, "ask them to name an accomplishment of Mrs. Clinton's" as secretary of state. Hillary herself seems just as stumped.

In April of last year, New York Times columnist Tom Friedman lobbed a big fat softball to Clinton. "When you look at your time as secretary of state, what are you most proud of?" he asked.

Clinton fumbled around for an answer, talking about relay races. Even the New York Times noted that her answer "suggests a problem" that she'd face in a presidential run.

A few months later, Diane Sawyer asked Clinton if she had a "marquee achievement." The answer: "We've had presidents who have made some tough calls, some of which have worked and some of which have not."
Several did mention sanctions on Iran, which would have been a great accomplishment if they had led to Iran abandoning its nuclear ambitions. Oops.

The problem Clinton backers are having is they're looking at it all wrong. Hillary's great achievements as secretary of state are easy to find, all around the world.

Just look at the unrest in Syria, the collapse of Libya, the rise of ISIS, the death of a U.S. ambassador, renewed Russian aggression . .. Now that is a long list.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"SOS" is appropriate, because of her, millions more are either dead or worse off.

And HUNDREDS of Millions have been donated to the Clinton Foundation by countries seeking to buy her influence.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: xuenchen

Eventually, Clinton is going to piss off the wrong person in power the right way. It may even be some middle management type and then all hell is going to break loose. She would be smart to grab the money and buy a nice plot of land in Argentina, because when all the information comes out on all her dirty dealings through the Clinton foundation AND OTHER LEGAL INSTRUMENTS, the axe is going to fall and she'll be doing serious time. I hope I live long enough to see her burned at the stake lol.

Cheers - Dave

lol, the EPA might have something to say about that.

But yeah, she should just take the money and run. But she owes too many people.

$150 mil + in 10 yrs? Did she invent the anti-gravity engine?

Anyway, of course she will deny, that's what she and her followers do. Deny, deny, deflect, deny and deny some more.

I can hear Trump saying, "Hillary is calling the head of the FBI a liar?"

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

That is the part that she is now trying to fix, while she let the FBI dictate that it was incompetence or what it was call? "unsophisticated" when it comes to computer knowledge as the Secretary of State it makes her look dumb.

That was ok, but now is coming back to bite her in the butt, because as a Presidential candidate been looking dumb and unsophisticated is not the image that wants to sell to the voters.

Karma seagull, karma is catching up with her.

And what's that say about her staunch supporters?

At least the uneducated can learn. lol!!

I've said that about her for longer than I've been a member here.

She's stupid or incompetent and the only other option is that she is a flat out criminal.

So she will have to choose which of the lesser of 3 evils she wants to claim.

Love is blind, as the saying goes.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She lies, and people still buy it. The sign of a mature adult is the courage that is required to admit when you are wrong. Taking the blame for your own actions and fixing the problem. Having the fortitude and stand up and own your own actions.

People on the far left have this same exact mentality. This is why people accept this nonsense from the people that are supposed to represent us.

"I can never be wrong, how dare you."

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It doesn't matter how you slice and dice it...

HILLARY CLINTONS ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION SHOULD BE SUSPENDED IMMEDIATELY AND PERMANENTLY....just like any poor regular GS worker would receive.

This needs to happen like yesterday.

Yes I know who is going to reply and say you do not need a security clearance to be president.... it will be damn hard to be elected POTUS after your last federal agency deemed you to be untrustworthy with classified information..
edit on R382016-07-11T11:38:31-05:00k387Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join