It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I am not Black...You are not White"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow"

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Have you heard of a personality? Are you saying you are only what your physical body is? Wow life must be suck in your end.

You do not understand it either. So your explanation or lack thereof holds no more merit than that of a soul or what have you. Let others believe in whatever they wish. Jeeeeeez lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
a reply to: thinline

Sorry that's your sad little take away after watching. I suggest watching the video about 127 more times and then, hopefully, you might let go of all of those labels you are spewing.

The post was sarcastic.

The ranter is perfectly correct. The problem is that we are told that anyone, anyone who says and believes things like what he says and tend to treat each other like we believe them ... well, we're being racist and microaggressive because we are denying someone else the totality of their experiences and identity or something.

In other words, according to the SJW intersectional crowd, he's a racist for saying that and all of us who agree with him are also racists.

That is the reality of what we are up against. They are a very, very effective mob.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Race truly is a myth. Color literally stems from generations of humans living in certain areas of the globe for proloned periods of time that were exposed to more sunlight than others. This caused more melanin production in the skin and thus darkening over time. That is all it is.

They make drugs that mimic and do it too now.

Anyways, this is a really good a true message. We are all just human. I cannot believe how thick some of the members here are being right now. The point is flying right above the heads of many it seems.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not sure.lol

Anyways, to your point. I do think the goal post has moved again this week with the hard push of the term "implicit bias". We all just need to quit noodling our navels and do the right thing when dealing with each other, simply because it's the right thing to do, and quit over-analyzing everything. We need to give others the same benefit of the doubt that we demand for ourselves.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

I wish we could go back to the ideals of the "dream" speech, but then a lot of people who are fully invested and making fortunes would be out of work.

Not to mention, there are at least two entire generations that need to be deprogrammed by those same educators who taught them to categorize and subdivide everyone and make every little thing a sign of grievance.
edit on 9-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: TheTory

Have you heard of a personality? Are you saying you are only what your physical body is? Wow life must be suck in your end.

You do not understand it either. So your explanation or lack thereof holds no more merit than that of a soul or what have you. Let others believe in whatever they wish. Jeeeeeez lol.

Why would my life suck? It's you who requires such myths and lullibies, not me.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I liked it and I also think that people here are reaching too deep instead of just taking it all in.
S&F
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 12-7-2016 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

Sadly, just like in real life, people see what the want to see.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join