It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians:Your opinion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Reptillians.We have all heard about them.We have heard various stories about who they are and where they are from.Some claim they are from underground Earth.Other claim they are from another part of space and that they have a huge empire in the Galaxy.

But just howmuch of us here at ATS believe that these beings/creatures exist?And if so give me your opinion why you believe,if you would just take afew minutes to explain why.

I personally do not believe in them,due to the fact that they are always used in fake stories etc.There has also been little evidence supporting the existence of the reptillian race.Actually the evidence has been mostly,well,hearsay.

Over the past few weeks there has been a growing number of stories coming up about these reptillians.So i decided to get the opinions of fellow ATS members.So the question is this,do you believe that reptillians exist,and if so why? Your opinion counts.

Thank for taking the time.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
nope

why: because theres no evidence -just stories that make great entertainment and money...

also: because i dont need a scapegoat (reptiles) to blame all the corruption and pain in this world. humans are responsible. greedy, corrupt, power hungry humans.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I dont know if I believe them or not, but all the religion that is often thrown into the reptilian discussion is... well, not very helpfull. In fact, its often so ridiculus its beyond a stupid theory.

It would make a great movie though.

Err... Well it HAVE made a movie, V

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
My opinion is that if Icke couldn't even make a decent soccer player (which is a girls game anyway) why the hell would you believe him on anything else?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
well there has been a movie on reptilians as i remember goin back a gd 3 to 4 yrs , in which human looking off worlders where actualy disguised and underneath where actualy reptiles that wanted to steal all our water on earth and pack us all off into there massive cargo slaughter type ships to feed on us in there baron planet

they wore red and white uniforms
and they where killed by making bullets and bombs with a special poison that made our own water source which would kill them spread through the planets atmosphere

therefor they died

damm still cant remeber the name

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
If an Alien race excisted would it look like creatures already found on Earth.Reptiles are on Earth already but they are not taking over the world.We are the superior race on this planet.As for anywhere else who knows mathmatically we are probably not the only living organism.Will we ever get to see life from a differant planet in the future probably not.
Some people can live with that others prefer to believe they are already hear living among us dictating our way of life,prepairing to take away our freedom.If you were to survey 10,000 people the vast majority would believe the concept of reptillians was ridiculous and anybody believeing it are nuts.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rugoolian
well there has been a movie on reptilians as i remember goin back a gd 3 to 4 yrs , in which human looking off worlders where actualy disguised and underneath where actualy reptiles that wanted to steal all our water on earth and pack us all off into there massive cargo slaughter type ships to feed on us in there baron planet

they wore red and white uniforms
and they where killed by making bullets and bombs with a special poison that made our own water source which would kill them spread through the planets atmosphere

therefor they died

damm still cant remeber the name

It was called "V" !

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
i read somewhere reptilians are from the draconian something or other and i was recently reading the art of war and it mentioned something about draconian.so do you think reptilians being from the draconian star system is made up?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
My personal opinion of the reptilian theory is that it's purely based off some sci fi tv shows. The way I see it, someone got bored with the lack of advancement in gaining information about greys and started to use reptilians as a revival. It's a modernised version of the mythical dragons. It's hard enough that the whole world hears the words 'alien' or 'ufo' and the association of little green men makes them completely switch off but the reptilian theory is thouroughly discrediting to the people of the ufo/alien community.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I believe in the possibility of Reptilians simply because they have not been disproven. How can someone not believe in the possibility of something. I believe that it takes a closed mind to stamp something out of existance due to lack of evidence. Where would we be as a civilization if people had never opened their mind to the possibilities of new discoveries? Are we as a human race so proud to think that we know all? Does everyone who comes forth with a reptilian story have some sort of an abnormal mental condition? Is it possible that one person who has come forth with an experience is actually telling the truth? To them, they saw something real. To say that what they saw is a fabrication of their own mind is a smack in their face and shows the true ignorance of the accusing persons beliefs.

Can one truly say that reptilians are impossible and remain open in their thinking?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
My opinion is that if Icke couldn't even make a decent soccer player (which is a girls game anyway) why the hell would you believe him on anything else?

I take offence to that
been a football fan and all
if you want a girl's game, what about that sport where men wear helmets and are padded from head to toe, what's it called again
that's right, American Football.

If you want a man's game how about Rugby

As for reptilians..... a good indication of the validity of any arguement is whether or not it can handle the steady stream of refutation. To be honest it hasn't. The more the facts are debated the less reasonable the reptillian theory is. But thirddensity is right, it hasn't been disproven, so the "truth" is still out there.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volksgeist
[

I take offence to that
been a football fan and all
if you want a girl's game, what about that sport where men wear helmets and are padded from head to toe, what's it called again
that's right, American Football.

If you want a man's game how about Rugby

Yes rugby is a mans game. However in relation to Football (not soccer) They only wear pads because football players are too expensive to let them die on the field.
Then again they can afford to play rugby without pads as englshmen are so cheap.

[edit on 18-1-2005 by mwm1331]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
>

Science fiction books and films reflect that Reptilian influence. It is art imitating life, not the other way around. In my experience and research, the beliefs that the Zetans are telepathic, that they can shape-shift, teleport, and walk through walls, is not accurate but derived from propaganda fed via implanted screen memories to abductees

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So the majority speaks for itself.Thats just what i wanted to hear.Im glad the majority of ATS member are aware of the real truth.Hopefully more will come up and agree that its fake too?

But who knows,maby somebody might reply and actually convince me.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It's kind of weird that most people tends to not believe in the existence of Reptilians....

But if the story where the Snake (which walk on his two feet) seduced Adam and Eve is mention...most people would buy it...

So instead of calling them 'Reptilian'...we should call them 'Snakes'...

If we question the existance of Reptilian...then one should also question the Bible story as well...!

Are you all willing to open the Pandora's Box!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
So the majority speaks for itself.Thats just what i wanted to hear.Im glad the majority of ATS member are aware of the real truth.Hopefully more will come up and agree that its fake too?

blackSt33L,

If someone can convince you of something through a few simple paragraphs, I worry for you.

Why don't you try researching the subject for a few months, contact people who have came public with their experiences, speak to them on the phone or in person, compile everything you find, and then base your hypothesis on what you have learned? Not only will you find out a lot concerning the subject, but you'll also find out a lot about how human beings think.

Good luck in your search.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I experienced a strange alien being many years ago when I was a young child. I think I was about three the first time I remember it. It looked like a big rabbit. It would visit me once a year on Easter of all times and leave me candy and strange stuffed idols that resembled it. I'm not sure, but I think it mated with my sister, because one night I could hear my parents talking about my sister and something about "the rabbit dying" and then she was pregnant. I guess these strange alien creatures are just dying to have sex with our women?

When my sister gave birth, the baby boy appeared to be normal, but had very large ears and a cotton tail? It also learned to hop at a very young age.

How many alien sightings appear to be of this "rabbit" type species? And, is Santa Claus real? How about the tooth fairy?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I don't believe in the objective existence of reptilians.

I have spent thousands of hours researching UFO phenomena, and basically have gotten bored with the whole field. I am of the opinion that the "reptilian menace" is just the latest wrinkle in an attempt to revive a dying subculture, that of the hardcore abductee/contactees.

The reptilian "mythos" doesn't add to my understanding of the universe; it doesn't offer to meaningfully fill in the gaps of existing knowledge, and it doesn't help explain why things are any better than less outlandish theories do.

I use Occam's razor for that clean, close shave that drives the babes wild!

But I have been wrong before, so I keep reading at sites like this, just in case.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirddensity

blackSt33L,

If someone can convince you of something through a few simple paragraphs, I worry for you.

Why don't you try researching the subject for a few months, contact people who have came public with their experiences, speak to them on the phone or in person, compile everything you find, and then base your hypothesis on what you have learned? Not only will you find out a lot concerning the subject, but you'll also find out a lot about how human beings think.

Good luck in your search.

Thirddensity,i have researched.Infact I`v been researching on this reptillian topic since december of lastyear due a prediction made on retillians and them invading us.So i did my own research.Looked through afew sights,checked in UFO books,although 4/5 of them didnt have any and typed in ``photos of retillians`` on google.

Latley all iv come across upon information is ``hearsay`` thats why i decided to do a poll.These are just afew of the sights i searched on.

www.greatdreams.com...
www.beyondweird.com...
home.kabelfoon.nl/~light/f44.htm
www.librarising.com/archives/prophecy.html
www.thesupernaturalworld.co.uk/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t1127.html

Note that these sights are from a range of search engines,google,yahoo,MSN etc.Ironically when i typed reptillians on Yahoo,ATS came up as one of the first.Overall all i found was hearsay and afew drawn pictures of reptillians.Nothing else.They must really be a deceptive race for them to not be im any photos.They must also have really good disguises on their ships,since we havnt seen any.

Oh yes and as for speaking to so called``reptillian abductees``Their no different from those people making fake prophecies.Actually if you speak to different reptillian abductees,all you`ll get is afew information about them and the truth about them.The most interesting fact is when you talk to different reptillian abductees,the way they discribe reptillians is way different than the next.Infact go onto multipal sights and look at the photographs.You`ll see differences.How did i get in contact with these reptillian abductees? by emailing them off their sights iv been too.

See thirddensity,iv done my research,and that speaks for itself.And just as a lastthing on this topic in my view,i wanted to see howmany of you out there believe in this.

I dont like seeing people been lied to.I seriously dont.I dont like seeing people being lead into the wrong direction into lies so that they may feel to change their already ok life.These people,who make all these fake sights.They spread false beliefs.They scare people and often this will result in these people leaving their normal family life,their worklife and social life.Iv seen how false prophecies lead people into thinking it will happen,and these people let go of their normal lives and head for the hills so that when this thing does`nt occur,they get ruined,family and social wise.

Iv done my research,now im interested in others opinions.I you feel it is nonsense or otherwise`to give your opinion,then dont,and i`ll respect that.
If you believe in Reptillians,then thats perfectly ok.I mean whats a democracy without the oppisition?Im just here to read others opinions.Thats all.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

So the question is this,do you believe that reptillians exist,and if so why? Your opinion counts.

Thank for taking the time.

My personal opinion, is that they do exist. Why? Because there is more and more reptilian issues coming to surface every day. Something is feeding the media, and it's not the imaginations of challenging kids. Greys also exist, and I believe in them, too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join