It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians:Your opinion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   
ofcourse i am curious vertue,I mean thats why iv been doing research.But so far iv found nothing,but just hearsay and fake prophecies.So i turned here as a last resort.So far i dont believe in them.But im listening to others opinions.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
But so far iv found nothing,but just hearsay and fake prophecies.So i turned here as a last resort.So far i dont believe in them.But im listening to others opinions.

I strongly believe, that you are believing in them more and more as days pass by. Why? Because you keep having unexplained situations, and you are waiting for answers to them. But what will you gain if you find these answers?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Vertue,i do not grow more and more believing in reptillians.The only reason why im replying so much is that certain people keep on bothering me.I want to hear howmany other believe in the topic,get it right.Maby i might change to believing,i dont know.Im waiting myself.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
The only reason why im replying so much is that certain people keep on bothering me.

Shadowpeople, or reptilians?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If you look past the David Icke hype , what actually gives some ground to the Reptillian thing is that so many ancient civillisations from all over the world have them in their legends, surely something must be going on ?

Well, how about these cultures just found the bones of dinosaurs and they gave it a place in their culture/faiths ? This is how the chinese got their dragon fixation.

[edit on 19-1-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
David icke is disinfo
part truth mostly lies.

dinosaurs as dragons how about kamodo dragon, and keep thinking
youll see there is a humanoid reptile as we are the humanoid
mammals. ITs just logic to me now

self evident

but icke caught my eye with the RH negative thing as I am RH negative.
that explains some of their intrest with me...

[edit on 19-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Amok might clash with people including my self, but he does have a fairly credible story.

I also feel like he is forcing his believes (since no proof is provided I can only stamp it as a believe) on me, and (more or less) ridicules me about my own believes.

We speak on a nearly daily basis on Yahoo Messenger and I do like the guy, but his believes just clash with mine...

But he did give me a lot of evidence towards many secrets.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
But he did give me a lot of evidence towards many secrets.

Yes, he did. Can you extract the truth from all that secret evidence?

dh

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I must say that I've always found Zulu Sanusi Credo Mutwa's evidence more singularly compelling than most

www.metatech.org...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I say only the "truth"!
truth is what I define as corroberated by many and work in the area of intrest.

how could I not take something as truth when
I myself have seen firsthand and know its the truth,
others that have firsthand experience say to me "yes thats true",
and when i ask diff people in same feild they also say "yes thats true",

At which point would you say its not?
ludicris

At somepoint 10 years later!,
wouldnt you want to inform some REAL people about what you know, if it came to a point were its to dangerous not for them to know?

For the benefit of his fellow mankind
Even if it means to stand up in the face of ridicule and ignorance!

Take all of what i say or take none of it!

[edit on 19-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
At somepoint 10 years later!,
wouldnt you want to inform some REAL people about what you know, if it came to a point were its to dangerous not for them to know?

It is always the individual's responsibility to keep away from "dangewrous" situation, and any sensible person must do that throughout a lifetime. It's none of the other people's business of what I am doing, and what not. There are many paranormal things going on around me, and so far on ATS people could only guess, of what that is. Since nearly all people are just too sceptical to see the truth, they don't even mean challenge or harm to me.

Ten years is a very long time, but as much as you wouldn't hurt your loved ones through a life, I wouldn't cause harm to a person/entity if I have no reason for that. You need a high-end cruelty (most ppl have it) to deliberately hurt someone, but seeing into a person's behaviour, it is very easy to spot that.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I have always been preparing for a possible invasion by any kind of force, either terrestial or extra-terrestial, I take it very seriously and I prepare my self mentally and in some extend phychically by arming my self with weapons I can obtain.

I feel that working on my strength will be futile since an alien being will possibly much stronger but my Stamina might be more important which I try to work on with little luck...

I believe in reptillians since so many people believe in it, individual stories need to be examined deeper since 1 person is less credible than numerous...

In Amok's case, he was abducted along with a friend who (conveniently?) doesn't speak about it, maybe getting him involved will add to his credibility...

But proving him self doesn't seem to be the goal for Amok, he wishes to make us aware of the existance...Possibly wants to spread fear for a personal aganda yet unknown...? either way I have no proof, only suggestion to fuel the debate...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I have always been preparing for a possible invasion by any kind of force, either terrestial or extra-terrestial, I take it very seriously and I prepare my self mentally and in some extend phychically by arming my self with weapons I can obtain.

Such a hard life you have, you are not only frightened of humans, but you are afraid that aliens will come and get you, too. I think, your weaponary arsenal is not yet avilable to face aliens, you need more advanced weapons to draw them against eg. reptilians.

Oh, well... imagine that these man-eaters keep an eye on you, and they are amazed of the way you are thinking...

dh

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
How we are is always a construct of how we think we are
'How we think we are' is always open to manipulation by outside forces
'How we think we are' creates and presents the world as we imagine it
The Schuman Cavity Resonance factor gets us nearer this truth as the vibration increases
Strip away the disguises and the truth emerges
What better reason for malevolent forces to interfere with the process
forums.cloud-busters.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The evidence of reptilian DNA in humans exists in the form of the R-complex or "reptile brain". This is a structure which exists in the brains of humans, reptiles and birds.
Scientists say this area of the brain is responsible for Feeding, Fighting, Fleeing and reproduction (the 4 Fs get it lol)
It's also beleived that this area of the brain is responsible for teritorial ritualistic and hierarchical behavior.
This would fit with the following claims made about the reptilians.

• The reptilians have an obsession with sex and sexual imagary. This can be found all over the reptilian influenced media.
  • The reptilians/illuminati are at the top of our society. This would be due to their obsession with hierarchy.
  • The reptilians/illuminati are obsessed with ritual.
  • The reptilians hide from man.
  • The reptilians are responsible for wars.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by TruthResearcher2000]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Actually the "r-complex" is a term that refers to the areas thought to predate the neocortex in human evolution. It was named that because it was thought that "lower" human instincts originate there. Carl Sagan was a great popularizer of the term.

Actually, all primates, from rhesus to macaques to chimpanzees to humans have the same sets of structures.

They influence emotion, and are usually thought to be centered on the hippocampus and hypothalamus.

Sagan was making a definite value-judgement about human behavior. With Spock-like intensity, he argued that emotion was a drag on our evolution as a species and comes from our "reptile" heritage.

He believed that wars, hate, etc, came from the R complex.

More recent studies have shown that humans do have a larger neocortex than other primates, but that the increase is largely consonant with our increased size. The real "improvement" in humans is the way that the "logical" neocortex has been re-wired so that it is processed through the "r-complex."

If anything, the part of human-ness that sets us apart from the apes is the "way" we feel emotion, rather than the intensity or degree.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
dr_strangecraft I appreciate your insight.

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
If anything, the part of human-ness that sets us apart from the apes is the "way" we feel emotion, rather than the intensity or degree.

indeed our ability to have emotional control and be able to think logically is what made us the dominant species.
When I consider the reported behavior of the reptilians it would seam they didn't evolve the same re-wiering allthough to be as advanced as us they would presumably need some way to control emotion.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The question of "how human emotion affects (and is affected by) consciousness" is a fundamental issue that congitive psychology still grapples with, and one which behaviorial psych has essentially turned its back on.

BF Skinner, the OG of behaviorists, questioned the idea that emotions were necessarily reactions to the environment. He wondered whether a person might become angry because her hypothalamus is flooding the body with adrenaline, rather than the adrenaline boost coming in response to her prior emotion.

The truth is, our emotions (and our congnitive responses to them) are, to an unguessable extent, learned behaviors. They come from mimicing adults, as well as a sort of natural conditioning: we behave in a way that helps us get what we want. If I live in an environment that punishes me for exhibiting anger, then I will respond with other displays that get me what I want. The prototype of this learned response is in the younger children of male alcoholics, who learn to get what they want without ever teeing daddy off.

For these reasons, I think we'd need to understand our own emotional mechanics before we can guess about whether they are borrowed or inherited from a non-primate clade.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
For these reasons, I think we'd need to understand our own emotional mechanics before we can guess about whether they are borrowed or inherited from a non-primate clade.

I guess, it's not that easy to understand the emotions, the majority of people will not be able to do that for a few thousand years.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthResearcher2000
The evidence of reptilian DNA in humans exists in the form of the R-complex or "reptile brain". This is a structure which exists in the brains of humans, reptiles and birds.
Scientists say this area of the brain is responsible for Feeding, Fighting, Fleeing and reproduction (the 4 Fs get it lol)
It's also beleived that this area of the brain is responsible for teritorial ritualistic and hierarchical behavior.
This would fit with the following claims made about the reptilians.

• The reptilians have an obsession with sex and sexual imagary. This can be found all over the reptilian influenced media.
  • The reptilians/illuminati are at the top of our society. This would be due to their obsession with hierarchy.
  • The reptilians/illuminati are obsessed with ritual.
  • The reptilians hide from man.
  • The reptilians are responsible for wars.

The fact that we have reptile DNA in us does not mean we come from `Reptillians`,Incase you forgot,all creatures/animals on this planet evovled off from eachother.The worm evovled from the cell,from there crustations evovled off and from them more aquatic creatures came about.Creatures then set offland and from there they branched off into reptile and mammals.

The thing is that dispite however animals began to branch off further from eachother,some DNA and other generic forms stayed.What im saying here clearly is that you will find afew reptile DNA in us.You`ll probably find some of our DNA in reptiles.Its a common trait.All creatures are linked that way.

So even though we have some reptile DNA or other gentic/cell links,that doesnt mean we`r all related to ``reptillians`.Well thats my thoughts by the least.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join