It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Make America Safe Again - The Most Sane Response to Dallas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+69 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The statement released by Presidential Candidate Donald J. Trump on the crisis in Dallas and the deteriorating race relations in America is the most sane response I have heard from a politician regarding this situation to date.

Addressing issues on both side of the spectrum, Trump emphasizes that it is America's duty to make sure that both Police officers and American citizens have the right to live in a country without violence and without rising crime and rising death tolls in our cities.

We need a strong POTUS that doesn't pander to specific social groups and special interests, and doesn't attack the Bill of Rights every time these radical nut jobs take innocent lives.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Best response yet.

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
A Hell of a lot better than what Obama and Clinton said on Dallas.

And Trump didn't phone it in.

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wow nice job by the Donald there. He certainly does look and sound presidential!

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
finally, he gave in to letting his speechwriters create his message

it was getting so tiring hearing his real thoughts, getting pissed off, just to have him give the edited version of what he really meant the next day

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Bernie has the best response yet.thehill.com... og-briefing-room/news/286998-sanders-calls-for-unity-after-despicable-dallas-shootings

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

Bernie has the best response yet.thehill.com... og-briefing-room/news/286998-sanders-calls-for-unity-after-despicable-dallas-shootings

He sure does !!!

(from the link above)

Page Not Found | 404

Sorry, we could not find the page you requested.
You can try search to find what you want.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Good luck Donald

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Focusing on social welfare instead of creating wealth and prosperity. That is the fundamental problem. Jobs won't stop killings involving mental illness but it will clean up a lot of these failing cities. Our economy is not moving. Raising wages won't fix it. Free college won't fix it. We have to expand the economy and stop giving it away on the backs of or these cities.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
sane sure, but how? talk is cheap focusing more on the 60 shot in Chicago last weekend. Inner city blacks that have very little hope to leave the city.
What was it that brought blacks to the north? good paying union jobs. Those are gone for the most part and the majority the republicans hate unions.

Lets see the Republican party embrace labor unions and then they will win an election.

If you want to get rid of the EPA lets start by dumping toxic stuff on your lawn, I'm sure Sarah Palin can explain it lol

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

'work together...stand together... unity...make America safe...'

Blah...blah...blah...

What politician won't say these things?

How is he going to make America safe?

Does he have the Hogwarts 'Safety Wand 3000' (OSHA approved)?

Sorry, I don't buy the pitch.

+37 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

But you will buy a pitch that stirs racial tensions and calls for stripping of Americans rights every time these situations take place?

edit on 8-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Classic demagogue talk.
However, effective and real, pragmatic .

Im voting Trump.

I will take Trump's occasional sanity over Hillary 's lying tongue.

(if you lie to me, youll steal from me - my DCC)
edit on 8-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Blah...blah...blah...

How is he going to make America safe?

Does he have the Hogwarts 'Safety Wand 3000' (OSHA approved)?

Sorry, I don't buy the pitch.

Neither do I. He may be sincere, but I've become too jaded with American politics to believe that he is the one who is going to magically do all of these things. He very well could be in it for exactly what he says - but me personally? I'm not buying it. I don't think people in general get into positions of presidential candidacies without being selected by "the powers that be," if you will.

I could be absolutely wrong, but I'm just not buying it in short. When it comes to government, I just don't trust it - especially the American government. In my opinion those who have truly attempted to "shake things up," if you will have been killed off and silenced. And again - I could be absolutely wrong - about everything, but I don't buy into the rhetoric.

I don't see him as any different than any other talking-head puppet president and/or candidate.

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible."

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Blah...blah...blah...

Obama wont say those things

+33 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So, Clinton blames whites.

www.breitbart.com...

Obama blames guns.

Trump again tells it like it is in a nicer tone, but he is still the bad guy. The most centrist candidate we have ever had with a shot, and he's the bad guy.

I don't guess I will ever understand.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Blah...blah...blah...

Obama wont say those things

Obama says Blah...blah...blah...
Powerful weapons!

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
There all just response's "after the fact". Keep ignoring the underlying problem and this is gonna escalate. Should have never militarized the police departments nation wide. Big Mistake.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Classic demagogue talk.
However, effective and real, pragmatic .

Im voting Trump.

I will take Trump's occasional sanity over Hillary 's lying tongue.

(if you lie to me, youll steal from me - my DCC)

Hillary is a scourge on humanity. How anyone can support her blows my mind (but that's their right... right?). She is a shining example of what's wrong with the political system and it is BEYOND brazenly clear that she's been doing some shady # - and that's putting it lightly.

I'd much rather throw my support towards Gary Johnson, though, if I believed in the voting system.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I don't believe a word that comes out his narcissistic mouth.

But ok , if you NEED anyone to believe in and support. by all means listen to his drivel.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join