It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer "lied" -FBI

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Since being extradited from Romania in a huff, the infamous hacker Guccifer has changed his story....according to the FBI.

www.thedailybeast.com...

I've been wondering what kind of deal he got, since the emails are a direct part of the allegations against Hillary. That is, if hostile parties, like Guccifer, got access to the emails, it would show how reckless she was. That's part of her being guilty of criminal activity, as I know it...prima facie evidence.

Now we have the "no charges" situation, and this story about Guccifer doing a 180 degree turn....coming all the way to the USA to do it! He now says he never hacked SS HRC's emails. Wow. He must be a heck of a guy to finally admit that. Wow.

edit on 8-7-2016 by FlyingFox because: oops, somehow hit the post button before the text was typed in. Or, is that exactly what I want you to believe?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Uhh ohhh?!?!?!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

So did guccifer lie?
Lol

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

So true...so true. And therefore, Guccifer lied. It all makes sense now.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
IF Guccifer lied where the hell did ALL that material came from ?

WHAT he just made up thousands of emails ?

SERIOUSLY ?

I don't believe the FBI.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
so the guy already in trouble for hacking tried to make a deal and it turns out he was full of it ?

what a shock

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
He may have lied about the lie.

All for a better plea bargain for information the FBI has not disclosed yet (Clinton Foundation investigation).

And maybe somebody closer to Hillary hacked her numerous devices and got some emails.

Looks like all the players have been lying like crazy, especially Hillary.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's what I think too.

The FBI offered a plea deal to cover up for Clinton.

Guciffer had the dirt on her.

And in exchange copped to the plea deal.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
IF Guccifer lied where the hell did ALL that material came from ?

WHAT he just made up thousands of emails ?

SERIOUSLY ?

I don't believe the FBI.

My Democrat friend always insists that the Wikileaks files, etc, are all "fake".

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

They are TRUE when a republican is in office.

They are FAKE when a democrat is in office.

See FBI press conferences for the truth.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

To understand Guccifer, one needs to know that he was taken from a Romanian prison cell...for which he was incarcerated for hacking for Russia, ahem, and extradited to the US for hacking into government agencies.

Russia has only to release what he gave them and US top brass are in deep #.

The info the FBI was looking to Guccifer and HC's emails was what Russia had on the CF, which involves many diplomats and US big-wigs.
The Clinton Foundation is the axis of evil all packaged as a benevolent entity. Nothing could be further than the truth.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
During the last government shutdown there was a taped casual conversation caught of a Republican saying "we have to get something for this" regarding some bargaining going on behind the scenes. My point is that if any country has something they are going to keep that in their back pocket and use that wild card when they need it the most, especially Putin. They likely do have the goods, or some other country but we will never see it. What we likely will see is some awful decision being made that improves their situation and makes us seem stupid. Basically they won't be giving it up "for nothing". This is my two cents on it. I could be wrong but it makes no sense to pull that card before the election.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

To understand Guccifer, one needs to know that he was taken from a Romanian prison cell...for which he was incarcerated for hacking for Russia, ahem, and extradited to the US for hacking into government agencies.

Russia has only to release what he gave them and US top brass are in deep #.

The info the FBI was looking to Guccifer and HC's emails was what Russia had on the CF, which involves many diplomats and US big-wigs.
The Clinton Foundation is the axis of evil all packaged as a benevolent entity. Nothing could be further than the truth.

I agree, but we all want to see the meat and potatoes. Holding of on disclosure makes everything seem fake. They could be waiting for a high impact time, but I think Putin simply wants to use the data for future leverage if Hillary gets in. If Trump gets in, we'll see all the goods on the Clinton foundation just before Hillary's Christmas in Argentina, because you know they are going to give her a chance to get away.

Cheers - Dave

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

They were pieces of e mails left on I guess a hard drive that was not in use. One that had been retired. They were probably just reset to factory before being stored but maybe that doesn't remove everything. I'm no tech guy but I got he found pc's on old servers they stopped using but kept.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Well, his new story is a lie, the original one was not.

Wonder how much he was paid to change it? Maybe a plea bargin? His own life?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Director Comey swore it under oath.
He's a liar too now?
You know you guys can go back and find where I explained quite logically why I thought Guccifer was lying .

He was a hack and brag guy. Every one hey I got Bush or hey I got Sid Blumenthal or whom ever I can't remember I think Collin Powell others. He hacked and bragged he printed what he hacked. He looked to expose his prowess and more importantly their vulnerability. But suddenly that changes. Suddenly he says hey I hacked Clinton but instead of following my signature modus operandi I took her contents and stored them in the cloud (which I don't even think existed in 09-12. Maybe IDK But. I digress..) so he stores her stuff somewhere when there's no reason to. She had pretty much given the impression that she wasn't going to run for president again or it was a far possibility. So why? Why would he suddenly change his "thing"? When I read that it just didn't ring true. He needed an Ace in the hole. He invented one. He was coming none the less. Why not . And he craved the spotlight.
But I had doubts too. He was after all extradited smack in the middle or at the tail end of this mess. "

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Comey swore under oath as part of his testimony. He straight up said He lied. I think it may even have been a bone of contention with him. He didn't elaborate and moved quickly to the next question but I thought saw a flicker of something that made me think he was pissed Guccifer lied because he was relying on him for evidence. Anyway my thinking I saw something isn't evidence so. Go with Comey swore it.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Why when releasing it now would put trump in where Putin wants him.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
More to come...
observer.com...

So I take it that he's guilty of hacking servers ~other~ than Hillary's ....well played FBI.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Shouldn't FBI have suspected a lie from the start, by following the same thinking as asserted above.

I think a lot of entities have copies of her notes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join