It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer "lied" -FBI

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I admire a truthful man over a liar anyday. I have more respect for Putin trying to avoid ww3 than Obama using NATO in poland to play there proxywars games anyday.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Gryphon66

I admire a truthful man over a liar anyday. I have more respect for Putin trying to avoid ww3 than Obama using NATO in poland to play there proxywars games anyday.

Putin lied when he said the troops in Crimea were not Russian, remember? At least Obama sends troops in national uniform, in accordance with the Geneva Conventions. Poland wants to be in NATO because of Russia's history of invading it.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
FBI report

Page 32:

On or about March 14, 2013, Blumenthal's AOL e-mail account was compromised by Marcel Lehel Lazar, aka Guccifer, a Romanian cyber hacker. Lazar disseminated e-mails and attachments sent between Blumenthal and Clinton to 31 media outlets including a Russian broadcasting company. REDACTED. One of the screenshots captured a list of 19 foreign policy and intelligence memos authored by Blumenthal for Clinton. The content of one of these memos on the list was determined by State to be classified at the CONFIDENTIAL level. Lazar was extradited from Romania to the United States on March 31, 2016.

Between April 25, 2016 and May 2, 2016, Lazar made the claim to FOX News that he used information from Blumenthal's compromise as a stepping stone to hack Clinton's personal sever. On May 26, 2016, the FBI interviewed Lazar , who admitted he lied to FOX News about hacking the Clinton server. FBI forensic analysis of the Clinton server during the timeframe Lazar claimed to have compromised the server did not identify evidence that Lazar hacked the server. An examination of log files from March 2013 indicated that IP addresses from Russia and Ukraine attempted to scan the server on March 15, 2013, the day after the Blumenthal compromise, and on March 19 and March 21, 2013. However, none of these attempts were successful, and it could not be determined whether this activity was attributable to Lazar.

So I would say he lied. Got lucky with Blumenthal.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join