It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Suspect Was Upset About Recent Police Shootings [UPDATE - Shooter Was Ex-Military]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: AMPTAH

They fire on NON PEACEFUL CROWDS and WITH NON-LETHAL AMMUNITION. They cant just mow down a entire crowd of rioters with Lethal ammunition(at least in the US)

But everybody in the crowd is not "non-peaceful".

In fact, the common police tactic is to infiltrate the peaceful crowd with a few "planted" non-peaceful agitators, break a few shop windows, burn a few cars, to give police the excuse to treat the whole crowd in a "non-peaceful" manner. This allows the police to disperse the crowd forcibly.

If thats the case how come so many protest happen with no incidents? ANy policeman worth his badge wont vandalize or incite violence. Youre reaching here because i made a good point.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Greven

He's pissed that police are killing too many of his people...so he decided to kill police.
NOT much of a story.
Pretty stupid thing to be remembered for...

You just recapped the story perfectly.

While Hillary is asking for "national discussions" as to what to do, as Obama still tries to figure out the motive, you just summed it up in a few powerful words.

Well done!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

They fire on NON PEACEFUL CROWDS and WITH NON-LETHAL AMMUNITION. They cant just mow down a entire crowd of rioters with Lethal ammunition(at least in the US)

But everybody in the crowd is not "non-peaceful".

In fact, the common police tactic is to infiltrate the peaceful crowd with a few "planted" non-peaceful agitators, break a few shop windows, burn a few cars, to give police the excuse to treat the whole crowd in a "non-peaceful" manner. This allows the police to disperse the crowd forcibly.

If thats the case how come so many protest happen with no incidents? ANy policeman worth his badge wont vandalize or incite violence. Youre reaching here because i made a good point.

It depends on the nature of the protest. What the people are protesting against. Police were caught in the act. Photographed inciting violence. Example,

Riot Fraud: Undercover Police engaged in Purposeful Provocation

This, however, deserves a whole thread by itself, and would take us way off the current topic. It's another whole issue on its own.

Just be aware it exists.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Notice i said any cop WORTH HIS BADGE. undercovers are scum.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I do not approve of our Police getting shot dead, nor do I approve of the Police murdering unarmed suspects.
I also do not approve of the x-military personnel that have been trained to take a human life with no more thought than stepping on a cockroach and then coming home with P.T.S.D. and being hired as Police Officers whom have the propensity
to shoot unarmed citizens, like they were terrorist in the Middle East carrying bombs inside their clothing.
If it is not the failure of Debriefing, then it has to be a failure in the Psychotic-Analysis that approves them for duty as an Officer on the Police Force.
I also do not approve of murdering the terrorist when they are outnumbered and surrounded with no place to go.
It is impossible to question a dead anything, ask Lee Harvey Oswald.
If I have hurt the members of the PD in any way, I am sorry, but I'm not the one who sent you over there to help me steal
the Middle East natural resources, so the other guy could not have them and, I get rich off your blood.
I wanted to send this to Jesse Ventura, but this is all I could find.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I guess you never heard of covert operations or a corrupted COP with PALS on the Force, who are just as Corrupted and part of the Covert Action, so why wouldn't he, who's going to Arrest him ??? , you ???

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

edit on 10-7-2016 by fictionaltruth because: One post is enough.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: fictionaltruth
a reply to: yuppa

I guess you never heard of covert operations or a corrupted COP with PALS on the Force, who are just as Corrupted and part of the Covert Action, so why wouldn't he, who's going to Arrest him ??? , you ???

See my above post. read all previous responses before you go and say something. I said all undercovers are scum and Corrupted cops ARENT WORTH THEIR BADGES. I implied that and most here got thats what I meant.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join