It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary Clinton Perjury under Oath another example of White Privilege?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
PaladinRoden

What's with all the race baiting threads today?

Hillary didn't get away with it because she's white. She got away with it because she's a power Elite with connections neither you nor I could even fathom.

En garde OP, defend your position.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PaladinRoden

No, it is an example of how she operates - it has nothing to do with her skin colour because lots of black folks support her so by association those folks would have to be endorsing this myth of privilege that the TV and internet memes tell you exists.

Hillary is in a league of her own, I would hazard a guess that even Chicago mob bosses would get the cold-sweats at the utterance of her being in town.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I got my ass kicked and charges pressed when I did something stupid.
Hard to imagine you as a "Felon" m8, you obviously cleaned up you act to a certain degree......

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Change "white" to "elite" and you nailed it.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
martha stewart

Martha Stewart when to prison for LYING to the FBI.

Bad example there.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think ATS needs to introduce negative flags, for asinine topics like this. Kind of like the downvote on reddit.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

It's a new week and a new controversy gift wrapped by our MSM. Is the word FNORD?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Martha Stewart when to prison for LYING to the FBI.

Bad example there.

It's a perfect example, what are you talking about??

The question is about Clinton lying and my example is of Stewart lying. How much better of an example can you get???

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
I think ATS needs to introduce negative flags, for asinine topics like this. Kind of like the downvote on reddit.

Your post bump was more like an upvote, however.

Nice work.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hillary is a loyal puppetress

It’s that simple.

Obama is a loyal puppet. Clinton is a loyal puppet. Bush is a loyal puppet

Race does always come into anything in America but in this case it is irrelevant

If you are loyal to the elite they will make you RICH

If not they will make you DEAD

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaladinRoden

I propose a question. Knowing that many black males and females both common and famous have been sent to prison for simple perjury under the law. One example would be Lil Kim going to prison for perjury

Now knowing that black men and women have been sent to prison for committing perjury would you consider Hilary being another example of "white privilege" if she is not prosecuted for such a crime? And having the belief of the Civil Rights Movement that everyone should be treated equal under the law do you feel that Hilary should go to jail if she committed perjury? I'm curious how a tried and true civil rights believer would approach this issue when it applies to their top candidate for President.

I think people are so battered with the skin tone differences, and underestimate the real cause of such issues. What we are living through is class warfare... not race warfare. The civil rights movement does have lingering affects, yes, but I witness a separation of wealth and the borders it creates to be the main struggles we face as a society.

Our system is not meant to have sons of former presidents, and wives of former presidents prevail in politics. 300 million people in our country and these our the options to move us forward?

Why people choose the lesser of evils and not what will alter legacy is really odd to me. I am ok with baby steps and making moves that might cause a greater shake up... like a 3rd party candidate being able to debate and getting more choices that aren't red or blue gang related. Picking the lesser of evils over fixing problems only keeps setting us back...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
There's only one solution now....

draft Lil Kim for Democrat nominee !!!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The race card has run it's course.

People aren't buying into that rubbish anymore.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Well, from a certain point of view, you'd be correct: She's white, and got less than a slap on the wrist.

In reality though, just because a very, very, very rich/influential/political figure gets off free doesn't mean it's white privilege. Have to wonder if you'd be calling it black privilege if it were a very, very, very rich/influential/political African-American figure that walked away free (hmmm, I think there's at least one).

If anything, the fact that she's walking shows you cannot even trust your own government anymore; it means that the rich and political are above the law. And, to add onto an argument given to that FBI director - If a MI politician is caught speeding in MI, chances are, they will be let off with a warning, whereas if I do the same speed, I'll get a ticket.

Remember, if Trump wins, he may look unfavorably at the FBI director - If Clinton wins, then the poor guy might still have a job (unless he said he found something).

-foss

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I was interested to read until I saw "white privilege".

Let me make this clear for those non-whites out there. There is NO SUCH THING as "white privilege". Rich privilege, yes. White privilege... no.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Perjury is one of the least prosecuted crimes in America. Why? It happens in every trial, it is very hard to prove under legal terms and the resources simply do not exist to peruse it unless the person has a long rap sheet and the lies are just insultingly bad. In LiL Kims case she has a long rap sheet but, more important her lies were undone by video and pictures of her being with people she said were not there and then those same people also plead guilty to being there under plea deals. When shown pictures of her standing next to people she claimed were not there, she then claimed not recognize them, people she has known for years and were always with her. It was not just that she lied, you can say that the majority of people who take the stand it was that hers lies were so insulting to the jury. Still she was not just with purgery but, with conspiracy as well and served all of 10 months. Another reason it is rarely prosecuted.

As is, it is almost never charged. else every single person who plead guilty to something and then were found guilty would also have a purgery charge.
edit on 8-7-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
There is no such thing as "white privilege" It is nonsense invented by third wave feminists to justify their racist and sexist ideology.

Hillary walking free through all of this just confirms the oligarchical nature of the modern west.

Then you would agree that if you woke up tomorrow as a black man, nothing would change for you? Your life would be the same?

Because skin color doesn't matter or afford privilege to anyone, correct?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Any lie he can spew to take down America is bought by most cellphone users,PAID for in media,IT serves the hustler ONLY.
ALL others pay in pain.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

The more people realize that Hillary is the human equivalent of those precious banks and investments houses that were too big to allow failure, the better the chances for Donald Trump. She DOES NOT relate to the average person.. hasn't for many decades.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join