It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims - there are good ones AND bad ones - Deal with it!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

How does

There's the really nice ones, not so nice ones, neutral ones, bad ones and the extremists.

Translate into

In other words, there's no such thing as a Muslim.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
When the good muslims have more control over the "handful" of bad
muslims then we will talk.Until then,I will voice my opinion deal with it!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Great reply
100 million dead by Stalin Mao and Pol Pot and you decide God is real and God did do it

Anything but accept the fact, I mean you atheists will say and do anything other than acknowledge that atheists have blood on their own hands
That your own believers are as evil as the religious you condemns

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

195,000,000+ killed by the cult of religionism.

God works in mysterious ways alright.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: WeRpeons
All religions have been used to justify killings, maiming and torture. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize religion is the catalyst that corrupts and brain washes the mind, the soul, and creates conflicts and wars around the world. Just like the saying "it's the economy stupid", in this case, it's "Duh, it's religion stupid!"

So did atheism, non religion
Stalin, Mao, pol pot

It's people

I don't see people grouped under atheism at events, to support the non bleief in god and act in accordance with a non entities doctrine. I don't see atheists globally unite to strike at the non-ahteists. Useless comparison.

And what does a murderous dictator who maintains power by fear, have to do with an instilled hate justified by a religious belief?

again, useless comparison.

Do you not
I just explained the 3 atheist regimes
It was very clear, their leaders ran whole country's and you didn't see that
See the word dictator you choose, imagine its implications

You need to apply a tiny bit of thought

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Hate to break it to you but i lived in a predominately Muslim area for around 15 years. So i have done just that, and i do know how most Muslim members of the community feel with regards to fundamentalist movements and Jihad. That being that they don't support it at all, or if so only a very small minority do so. I fared just fine by the way. I dont know a few hundred thousand Muslims, just a few hundred out of 1000s who reside in the area.
edit on 5-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
When the good muslims have more control over the "handful" of bad
muslims then we will talk.Until then,I will voice my opinion deal with it!

The only good Muslim, is a Muslim who met another Muslim he disagreed with who made him a martyr.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Tenebris
No. The conclusion should be, telling the difference is impossible. Furthermore, they rely on Americans and their snowflake/p.c./ welcome with open arms ways and will use that against us. Hell, it might even be against Obama law to even have this opinion!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Are you trying to deflect the 100 million lives lost to atheism

I am not and never will deny the death toll because of religion, not on the table, I agree

You on the other hand 100 MILLION because of atheism
You can run and you can hide, you can deflect and rant, attack and abuse

Still Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot caused 100 MILLION deaths, all atheists, all non religious, all controlling the masses

Is what it is

Argue the facts not the fallacy, the fallacy you are creating of me saying religion isnt bad
I agree, I dont deny the death toll caused by religion

You are denying the atheists death toll

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Not at al man , One of my friends is a good muslim and he told me stuff about the 'bad' ones . I assume you know the Shaia and Haram / Aisha. I mean doing a kid wasn't a problem for them we're (indigous population) just dogs to them. They life by ancient laws and make it impossible to integrate ,they are just criminals.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Also, water is wet.

Pointless thread.

It sure isn't reading ats recently people do need reminding.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I hope you are not including Hitlers victims.
He was a christian can we blame christianity for the deaths?.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
So many different Muslims. Some ardent. Worked with them. They were cool as long as they were respected. Same as the Chinese, Russians, etc. Some not so ardent. They likes the pig. Lumping 1.6 million people into one little box is not only unwise but self destructive.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I hope you are not including Hitlers victims.
He was a christian can we blame christianity for the deaths?.

No I am not including Hitlers victims
A simple google search would have saved you a pointless reply and the opportunity to explain Hitler was motivated by Darwinism. Jews were lesser evolved humans

Evolutionary thinking enabled [Darwin] to rescue the idea of human unity, taking it over from a religion that no longer provided it with adequate support, and put the idea of common descent on a rational foundation. . . . [However, as he aged and] As attitudes to race became harsher, sympathies for black people in the Americas more scant, and the fate of “savages” a matter of indifference, Darwin’s own sympathies were blunted by the prevailing fatalism.

As he got older, especially in his famous, The Descent of Man, Darwin fell in line with much of the racist thinking of his day and even developed an early version the perspective later called “social Darwinism”:

At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes . . . will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.
www.racismreview.com...

Hitler destroyed Jews as they were inferior
home.uchicago.edu...
“If you open Mein Kampf
and read it, especially if you can read it in German, the correspondence between
Darwinian ideas and Nazi ideas just leaps from the page.”4
John Gray, former
professor at the London School of Economics, does allow that Hitler’s Darwinism was
“vulgar.”5
Hannah Arendt also appears to have endorsed the connection when she
declared: “Underlying the Nazis’ belief in race laws as the expression of the law of
nature in man, is Darwin’s idea of man as the product of a natural development which
does not necessarily stop with the present species of human being.”6 Put “Darwin” and
“Hitler” in a search engine and several million hits will be returned, most from religiously
and politically conservative websites, articles, and books.

So yeah THANKS, I concede, add another 10 to 50 million because of Nazi Germany

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Put “Darwin” and
“Hitler” in a search engine and several million hits will be returned, most from religiously

How about those that aren't religiously motivated? My Grandfather wasn't but he saw the camps first hand. Got a response for that?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Put “Darwin” and

How about those that aren't religiously motivated? My Grandfather wasn't but he saw the camps first hand. Got a response for that?

What?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Put “Darwin” and

What?

My GF wasn't religious. He WAS one of the first into occupied Europe though. What the Americans would call CeeBee's. It happened.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Many Muslims do not believe in the Koran.

But, the Koran says such Muslims must be killed.

What Does Islam Teach About...Violence

For anyone who does not believe in the whole Koran, is a disbeliever. Since all Allah's words are true.

So, basically, a good Muslim must kill any Muslim that does not believe that Muslims must kill, and must continue to kill all such Muslims until he himself is also killed.

This explains all the Muslim on Muslim violence.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Put “Darwin” and

What?

My GF wasn't religious. He WAS one of the first into occupied Europe though. What the Americans would call CeeBee's. It happened.

I am sorry, I dont understand what you are trying to say
Your GF was not killing people because of religion, that makes sense, no argument

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

More than 600.000.000 killed by the cult of patriotism. What's your point by the way?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join