It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
These are the kind of people who would think nothing of letting whole segments of society be marched off to prison camps if their "betters" tell them it's necessary.

All that would need to be done is find a way to stoke their emotions in the proper way and they'll eagerly help.

You wonder how Germany devolved so quickly and went insane, and I think you are looking at it.

Apparently, they're already primed and ready many of them:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
These are the first protesters that ever scared me.
They don't have a cause, just looking for excuses to become violent.
Our society will crumble in to nothing if they become any kind of majority.
Supposedly protesting for "their rights" while denying others their rights.
I guess it has some bearing that many are in this county illegally.
Burning the American flag gets my blood boiling.
If you hate America so much why are you still here?
Waving a Mexican flag around on US soil - again, why aren't you in Mexico if the US is so bad?
I have my doubts even half of these people can be reformed because if they aren't there will be blood in the streets.
Their unchecked behavior as a mob guarantees it.
Funny how the cops would never allow Clinton supporters to undergo what Trump supporters have had to put up with.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Welcome to President Hillarys America where it's open season on misogynistic men and Hillary critics. Violence and hate is okay if it's against Anti-Hillary people. Nazi brown shirt SJW's encouraged.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

wow man...you sure put a lot of time in uploading those screens. I admire your dedication. Would have been far more easier to just put youtube vids.

I'm the kind a guy that takes the path of lesser resistance

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Thanks guys.

I did that at first but it was crashing a lot of peoples browsers trying to open 55 youtube embeds, and the mods actually put up with me changing it over.

I wish I it could have been afforded the focus on this specific subject, constant updates to this thread bumping it all this time, but wow what a crazy year; what a crazy election! So many separate and huge groups of datastreams worthy of daily upgrades. Thank you guys for bumping this!
edit on 5-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
SJW's will be SWAT teamed because they will Twitter that Trump should be taken out. Being the sore losers they are.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Now with a Law And Order President , what do you Think is Going to be in some of these People's Future ? Answer - Prison Cells ...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
nm
edit on 3-7-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join