It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Dont Know.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I feel like a genetically engineered monster, i feel like some kind of zombie because i eat meat and im not smart enough to figure out a diet to give myself proper nutrition without eating the animal.

I feel like everything i know is a lie, I dont know whether or not jesus was real, or any other religious characters from any religion.

I dont know how my consciousness came to be from procreation because i cant remember anything but blackness from before i was born.

I dont know what happens to you when you die i assume its like being before you were born.

I dont know how life started and i have no idea how evolution actually works.

I dont understand the things i want to and whenever i find an answer to a question I have an even bigger question pops up.

I dont know what the UFO phenomenon is and no clue if beings from off this world exist .

Here i am living my life and all i want to do is understand the true nature of reality and the origins of our existence.
i dont care about politics because no matter what the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

I feel like i am in a mental prison and i want to be set free spiritually. and i dont even know if spirituality is a real thing.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

I feel you.

Except the part about politics. But we'd need a big impact to create a better world, one thing to make everybody wake up. UFO fleet, or an army of death, or a digital blackhole, or an AI rising to power... that's why I am no politician.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
How would you feel if you had the answers to all your questions. Part of life is about asking questions, not been controled by the questions. Questions should set you free not build a prison.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I Dont Know.

Their is more wisdom in those words than most would give you credit for...keep looking for your truth. You will find it!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Sometimes it's better to ignore the questions and just live life as it is, unknowing of things you don't need to know to have a happy life.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Belcastro

Nobody knows. Anyone that pretends to is just kidding themselves.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Some things are best left unknown...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The 2 ways : A.To understand :
1.-To know what you are(you already figured out that part)
2.-To know who you are(your true personality )
3.-To understand everybody else,this is the simple part(EVERYBODY HAS A REASON TO LIVE OR A GOAL,THATS ALL)
4.-Deny lust and free yourself (your friends are friends, not puppets you use)
5.-Goal (create yourself a reason to live)
B.To ,,enjoy":
1.- Be what they think you are.An animal.

These 2 ways are ruling the entire universe.Choose your way.But BEWARE:You can change the world.Everybody can.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Belcastro

Nobody knows. Anyone that pretends to is just kidding themselves.

I think most people have the answers but just dont like what the answers are. Some look for the answers they want not the real answer

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Interesting. You are on the right track and arent sure you are!. Your o.p. explains the journey of man. Thats good. Youre on target...a seeker of truth.

On the other hand...youre not aware yet that all of one's life is a journey to SEEK the very truths you say youre looking for.

One's life should be filled with questions followed by answers, though for some, no answers to specific questions can be asserted...and may never be satisfactorily explained.

And that just means you(we all) must keep searching...seeking truth throughout our lifetime...and into the next.

Keep searching, keep learning, keep helping others do the same...

Peace, Love and Light to you...always.

Mysterioustranger

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Hey, welcome to humanity!

when i was in my 20's i struggled with a lot of this too. Now i don't. Not because I figured any of it out....but because I realized what living really is somewhere along the way.

A smart person realizes all these questions exist. A smarter person doesn't waste their life searching for the answers.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Al of the above answers

top topics

join