It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red or Green Salsa? The wrong choice can have you beaten in Dallas

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Glad to hear Elephant Butte has a high water level.

I wonder what Lake Powell and Lake Mead are like on those scores currently.

The spring runoff has been pretty good, imho.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Well like I said there is a limit to fighting in relationships. But it is better to argue than to letting harsh feelings grow inside. Respect and compassion are vital for all relationships.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Certainly stuffing anger is highly correlated with a broken relationship that is not far from splitting up.

On the other hand, constant unwarranted gritchiness is also a sign that things are not an authentic, healthy marriage . . . and that a break-up is at least looming in the wings.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

There needs to be a healthy middle ground. And of course arguing everyday may not be bad, it also matters just how strong the argument is. If it isn't anything important then it isn't bad.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
I was alluding that everyone should be packing concealed, I just chose to do it subtly so as not to steer the conversation in that direction. You know, the whole " when seconds count, the police are minutes away". Sure proved true here.
a reply to: ksiezyc
Oh darn, I was hoping for something more dramatic, or spicy

a reply to: ketsuko
Smoked ANYTHING always adds to the flavor IMO, as I am also a big BBQ fan.
a reply to: olaru12
You been to that waterfall further up the stream at Jemez, not the one at that salt dam buildup, but further up that is a short walk from a camp/picnic site? I scaled down to the base like sixty feet. I kind of want to go back and maybe take a dip into that small crevice where the water pools, maybe hunt for crystalline formations? I am a sucker for that, so if you know of ANY caves whatsoever please let me know.
Hey Boxian, if olaru can guide me to some prospective caves (or abandoned mines), maybe I will hae some more new crystals to add to that other thread. Crossing me fingers, I really want to find something that stands out. As it is my wife always makes fun of me because I stop at every hill to examine and search through the rocks. All I got here in Florida is sea shells and other flotsam, which I have pretty much mostly maxed out the variety I can get considering how many islands I take ferry trips to every year.

I am growing peppers that I have no clue what they are. I am going to upload a pic tomorrow maybe and see if anyone here can help me ID it.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Remember the San Francisco Giants fan who was beaten nearly to death by two LA Dodgers fans?

I hadn't realized there was tribalism over salsa. I always add both, all three kinds of they have it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join