It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi Shocker: Susan Rice Didn’t Know CIA Annex Existed During TV Blitz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Susan Rice admitted she didn't even know about the CIA annex in Libya until after she was "recruited" by the Obama Administration to be the "code talker" on TV after the Benghazi attacks on 9/11/2012.

She told this to the House Committee, and it's in the report released the other day.

Susan was the United States Ambassador to the United Nations at the time, and she is a lawyer, and now is a National Security Advisor.

Fantastic !!

I normally would laugh, but this is not funny !!

Benghazi Shocker: Susan Rice Didn’t Know CIA Annex Existed During TV Blitz

When she went on five television talk shows to deliver the Obama administration’s response to the Benghazi attacks, UN Ambassador Susan Rice says she did not even know about the existence of the CIA Annex in Benghazi.

The CIA Annex was one of two targets of the very attacks that she was discussing on September 16, 2012, when Rice infamously appeared on five morning talk shows – on ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox News, and CNN – telling the story of protests that erupted “spontaneously” as a result of a “hateful video” offending Islam. The other target was the U.S. Special Mission, which was attacked first and located about 1.2 miles from the CIA Annex.

The startling admission about her lack of knowledge of the events was provided by Rice herself in testimony to the House and was contained in the final report of the House Republicans Select Committee on Benghazi released on Tuesday and reviewed in full by Breitbart Jerusalem.

Q: Did you learn between September 11 and September 16 that were was a CIA presence in Benghazi?

A: I think—no. I think I learned subsequently.

Q: So nobody told you between the dates of September 11 and September 16 that two of the four Americans who were killed who were providing security actually worked for the CIA and not the State Department?

A: Not that I recall.

Q: All right. And you learned that subsequently?

A: To the best of my recollection, I learned it subsequently.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You never want to tell your 'useful idiots' more than they need to know.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Why would the US Ambassador to the UN know about a covert CIA annex anywhere?

Not shocking. Not even a little.

Bait fail.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Bait fail.

So nobody knows nuttin. Imagine that.

Why am I not surprised?

Maybe when we find out where obama was, hoffa will be easy.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Susan Rice admitted she didn't even know about the CIA annex in Libya until after she was "recruited" by the Obama Administration to be the "code talker" on TV after the Benghazi attacks on 9/11/2012.
and once again :>)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Not covert. We all knew about it the night of the attack. Why didn't she several days later?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Sorry, where did I say nobody knew anything? I can't seem to find it in my post.

I was pretty specific. About one person. Who has no need to know pretty much anything CIA is doing. I know that's inconvenient for the agenda, but it is what it is. No need to try and wring something from my words that isn't there.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Because the fun thing about need to know is that unless one is told officially, one can still say one didn't know

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

Not covert. We all knew about it the night of the attack. Why didn't she several days later?

Because she was not a member of ATS, obviously.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

It was on the news for days. A government official that isn't up on current events should be fired. Especially an Ambassador whose job is diplomacy. Even a PVT in the us army is expected to know current events.
Plausibly deniability... lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I think that IAMTAT explained the situation very well with "useful idiots." However, "useful ignorance" would be more appropriate.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Bait fail.

If Rice was to be the spokesperson for the incident , she should have been briefed on everything . Else Clinton , as Secretary of State , should have had her ___ out front instead.
So failed rhetoric

edit on 6/30/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This is the worst administration this country has seen in modern times.

Mass negligence and incompetence which US citizens keep paying for with their deaths.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
You know I am rather tired of people dismissing Benghazi.

When there is an entire forum on this website dedicated to truthers, and say 9-11 was an inside job.
edit on 30-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join