It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something about the Turkey Ataturk Airport attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
First of all, since yesterday the whole western media seems to know that the "IS" attacked the airport.
Somehow the "IS" didn`t admit his responsibility yet, or did i miss something here??? Where are the "IS" propaganda videos, normaly they are all over the web, instantly after an attack, to celebrate their "victory", to recruit new brainwashed morons.
Nothing like that if the "IS" hits Turkey, everytime. And only in Turkey, somehow.

Then, this morning at 6 o´clock, i switched between different news channels. And i saw a video at the german N24 "news channel"(xD), there was a young man, short hairs, beard, saying:
"They(airport security) must have let them(attackers) pass into the airport!"

I couldn´t believe it, and guess what happened? They replay their news every 15 minutes, it´s almost a continuous loop with some anchors talking between. This eyewitness was showed only one time, in the next news loop only this witness wasn´t there anymore.
I am trying to find that one witness now in the web, but if someone is good at something like this and wants to help, i am not that good as it seems. As said, it was N24 at around 6 in the morning, MET(Berlin).

Next is this video, the behaviour of the cop:

If it is a cop, but it is said that it is one, and at some time it looks like he is pointing a weapon to the attackers head, but then he runs away without shooting. Aren´t they trained to remove threats inmediately, to save other people? The weapon of the attacker slipped away from him, then the cop arrives, looks at the attacker, must have seen that the attackers is trying to detonate his explosives and decides... NOT TO SHOOT? Believe me, i never shot on animals or humans, but to save my life in this moment, i would have emptied the whole magazine into his head, just not to be blown up into thousand pieces. But the cop runs away, risking his own life with that, completely illogical.
Then, after a while the attacker was able to blow up himself up(nobody prevented him to do so), as you can see in the video above and, if i am not wrong, in the next video, from another cam and angle:

I saw at least one person in the area of the explosion. And the people in front of the cameras were only saved because the desk between them and the attacker, as it seems.

The cop had enough time to shoot, ones reflexes would do that automaticaly in this situation, but he ran away. Curious...

But the most curious thing is how everybody is now to 100% sure that it was the "IS".
Who decided this?

edit on 30 6 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Video Links fixed.

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Next is this video, the behaviour of the cop:

Then, after a while the attacker was able to blow up himself up(nobody prevented him to do so), as you can see in the video above and, if i am not wrong, in the next video, from another cam and angle:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The police officer probably didn't shoot because of fear of detonating the bomb, i think it's natural to run away.

They probably blame IS because no one else has taken responsibility for the attack, "maybe they found passport on the attackers".

Btw, to get your videos to work only copy the numbers/letters after the = sign in to the youtube tab.
edit on 30-6-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Thank you for fixing the videos!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
a reply to: Snarl

Thank you for fixing the videos!!!!

No problem. If you go back and look (use the Quote feature), you'll see where you got the formatting wrong. You can still go back and edit your OP.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
The police officer probably didn't shoot because of fear of detonating the bomb, i think it's natural to run away.

Yeah, Every chance he had a dead mans trigger.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Thanks for the tip with the videos!!!

And yes, i thought too that he ran away maybe because he was shocked seeing how the attacker tries to detonate the bomb.

But exactly that moment would be the moment where i(!) would blew his head away. Because while running away i am not secure, but if i put some bullets in his heads(man, i sound like a "murican"....just joking!), he can´t detonate his bomb anymore, and i am save.
But people don´t act logical when they are shocked, it was just curious to me, in addition with that eyewitness i saw this morning, and that disappeard from the news, somehow.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I don´t think so, because if you watch the video, it seems like the attacker is working hard to detonate the bomb, it takes a long time till it works. If he only had to pull the finger from the trigger...
But who knows what really happened.

At least that is maybe the reason for the cop to run away, because he thought about a dead mans trigger.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I have seen this before and yep, I have to agree about the lack of terminating shot(s). It's the first thing that I thought about when I seen it.

In all fairness it looks unbelievably suspect.

I mean really, you're standing immediately adjacent to someone who you know has a viable explosive and is actively trying to detonate it. If running away is your reaction, considering all of the training you've had, pffft, na I ain't diggin it.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell
edit on 30 6 2016 by myselfaswell because: bloody spelling, no run away everyone run away he's wired even though I shot him and he's nearly dead and takes ages to set off the explosives...really ???

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Either Kurdish separatists, Daesh, or......someone paid by Erdoğan. I suspect that the Turkish government is fomenting hate against their eastern peoples.

"Volksverhetze"

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Turkish cops are not exactly highly trained professional's... when I was deployed to Turkey we were told to not trust them because odds are they are paid by the local "mob" types and will treat/act like thugs.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

Turkey hates the Kurds more than they dislike IS.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Exactly what i thought!!!

But as Irishhaf says, the cops over there are bribed thugs.
I grew up with many turkish- and kurdish-german friends. And that is exactly what everybody with a turkish or kurdish background tells you here, the people are afraid of them, because they put you in jail almost for nothing(maybe wrong nose), and then you get beaten with tonfas or sticks, before you can leave the other day. But if you have enough money, no problems at all, like in every third world country or banana republic.

But it also could be an insider of... whoever did this attack.
Like:
"Hey, everything ok with the bomb?"
"No, my leg hurts and this damned wire fell out, but... i will make it!"
"Really, shouldn´t i help you?"
"No, get the f outta here before i blow up myself!"

Who knows...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Mate, I fully agree with the potential thug thing, and the spinelessness that lies therein could produce what we've seen.

I'll be honest, for me personally it's a really tough call. Who knows indeed.

Either way the people of Turkey have some really serious questions to ask when the mourning is done.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

P.S. Dead mans trigger ??? That would be a first.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

Turkey hates the Kurds more than they dislike IS.

That is what makes me wonder!
I swear it, in the first news here in germany, right after the attack, i read that the Kurdistan Freedom Falcons (TAK) are to blame for this attack. Then, maybe one or two hours later, everything switched to "IS".
TAK would make sense, if one can even talk about sense relating to terror attacks. The turks are in war with the kurds, the kurds strike back. They did it the last time, if i remember right, an attack on a bus with cops in it, or something like that. Then the target airport, to destroy turkeys tourism, less money for the government, the military, for the war against the kurds.

If it was a false flag by Erdogan, why should he blame the "IS" instead of the kurds, that doesn´t make sense. I bet he even would say it were the kurds, knowing it was someone else.

The question is, who switched the western mass media and the turkish government to "IS", away from the kurds?
Who is fighting with, or at least is supporting the kurds against the "IS"?
Who would profit if the whole western world is feared again by the "almighty IS", in it´s war against the terrorism?
Who has the ressources to force a turkish president to say what they want?
Who warns/fears their people at home now, that "IS" attacks on their airports might happen now, allegedly are planned, as news here in germany state.
I have an idea who could have been that

No, it´s not Putin, "not this time"...

I really don´t know, such attacks could have been created by any three letter agencies of the world, using mentally weak, easy to control religious nuts and fool them, trick them into something. It´s really hard to say, but my feeling says, the "IS" would be the last on the list. In every other country maybe not, but in turkey, the "IS" never declares responsibility. Then they are the deals between the "IS" and Erdolfs family, the reports of wounded "IS" fighters in turkish hospitals, treated by doctors, and all that. "IS" attacks somehow don´t make sense here.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

It sounds to me like "a benevolent" inserted that young man into the news loop. I'm glad you caught it.

The first thought I had about this horrible attack was, "What? Is NATO PO'd because Erdogan sent a condolence letter to Putin?"

If I remember correctly the President stated earlier this year that Erdogan must go. Maybe I can find it later to affirm or correct my memory.

I can't watch the videos right now so I can't comment on them. Sometimes I have to pass on stuff like that until I think maybe I can stomach it.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

One of the things I have to say is we are pretty much on the same page.

This is a setup by ............. pick your alphabet. Who or what does it reinforce, Erdogan is for sure. Man, wouldn't be in Turkey for quids.

You know I was balltearingly suspect about the apology from Erdogan to Russia about the downing of their plane a while ago....then....Who Would Have Thought There Was An ulterior Motive. It stinks, the whole lot of it.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
It sounds to me like "a benevolent" inserted that young man into the news loop. I'm glad you caught it.

One one side yes, but it drives me almost crazy that i am maybe the only one(i know) that saw it.
I need to show it to other people to proof it, otherwise i could tell lies the whole time and you all just had to believe me.
Makes me not feel so good.

But i am still searching(while doing a million other, real life things xD), maybe i have to search turkish news, if i see his face again, i will know thats him instantly!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Any number of reasons he ran. Coulda been out of ammo, as he clearly fired several times. No idea what he was armed with, but could be as simple as that. Could be that the area was mostly cleared and he believed an explosion was imminent, whether he shot or not. Who knows? I wouldn't stick around to get blown up for an empty corner of the terminal.

Been wondering though: how do we know it's a terror attack and not, say, workplace violence? Or a hate crime geared towards gays?

It's crazy. One would think the president of the United States refusing to label the Orlando attack "radical Muslim terror" because he didn't want to give radical Muslims publicity would've stopped this attack from happening.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

About the apology of Erdogan.
What i mentioned was that nobody(western, at least german mass media) took the evidence serious, it was all russian propaganda only, spreaded by RT and other russian propaganda agencies... If it´s not russian, it´s not propaganda, you know, FOX, CNN and all that...

But now Erdogan apologizes and confirms everything that russia presented with it´s evidence when it happened.
Which hell would break loose if russia would take down a NATO plane the same way. No evidence needed then, look at the downed MH17 in the ukraine, the evidence that was presented didn´t help, it still could be both sides, or even a third party, but it was russia, for the western mass media, politicians etc.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join