It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Egregore Thoughtform"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I know some of you have read that site as well, just wondering what your take on it is, right now? I'm on page 37 and I can't believe how much of it makes sense in that stage managed, master hypnotist, sublminal indexing kinda way. And, what's the alternative explanation for things, if it isn't on the right track, at least, to some partial aspect of the totality?

At this point, it seems incomplete because it doesn't resolve the "where did the egregore of thinking entities come from, if we were all in a state of perfect harmony and awareness?". I intend to finish reading the site, but i'm looking for a spoiler pertaining to the question posed, if that's permissable.

What thoughts have you who have read it, or are reading it? Do you feel optimistic, or do you feel worse off having read it? I enjoy it, tho some of the deeper concepts still haven't sunk in, but when you get past the repetition of the same certain concepts, and the seeming nit-picky attention to certain details, it can be a very interesting and entertaining site to read. Any thoughts?

ETA Sorry, forgot the reference point---> illuminatiMatrix

Anyways, be well!
edit on 6282016 by intheblue because: forgot to include the source info

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Which website out of interest?

URL please.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: intheblue

Nice Site

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

have you considered asking the Author of the blog the Question you pose?

honestly, i felt at peace after having read it.

It's not something you can suck up in a few days or even weeks. It takes some time if you pursue it you'll see what i mean.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

It's literally taken me 7 years to get to page 37. 2009. Thank you to the VMA's that year, or I might not have come across it. As for asking the author, I figure I should wait until i'm finished the site, before attempting to converse with him. Someday tho. I'm glad you were able to find a pleasant assocation from it, because some of the realizations-implications-suggestions can be somewhat disorienting to say the least. He does warn you right off the bat tho. You read the whole site? Do you mind if I ask how long it took you to?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Is there any evidence that such a thing as an "egregore thoughtform" exists?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Well, if I read it right, the proof is in front of your eyes at all times. Everything we see is the egregore, because everything we see is the product of thought, and the manipulation of matter. Physical structures can be seen as egregore thought forms, with a simulated, or artificial intelligence that can be interacted with. All an egregore thoughtform requires to exist, is a mind that assigns 'value' ( or belief ) in something. Note: The website puts forth the proposition that it's not our mind (individual), even the mind itself is the egregore (individual and collective).

ie. (I personally don't, but for the sake of a good reference point) "I believe in God the Father". If I believe that and no one can convince me otherwise because that reality has been validated in a moment of pure openness and clarity, it's becomes real, and not just for you. Your projected thoughtform can interact with other people and other egregores (mood?).

That website's thesis is one way of looking at it tho, I suspect there's more to it. That's where i'm at with it, now, anyways.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It took me a while, after 5 or so yrs of reading on and off, i still find, particularily with the Video's, that i continuously learn something new each time i watch them. It's a chipping away at what was pre-learned, and in a way unlearning it. Seeing things for the first time, as they are. It can be extremely blurred for a while until one adjusts.

I didn't expect you'd get many posters on this topic, i don't know if it's just people don't understand the material and aren't willing to look it over, or just don't want to. People are more interested in the Subliminal Suggestions, the things they believe to be real. Reading BK's site takes a lot of deep focused time, lots of time. And the 'death stage' of emotions one goes through can be rough.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

There are different thought forms. I have this book called 'Creating magikal entities', i bought it a while back for my own curiosity on thought forms and creating them, which i haven't.

That is basically what they are. Wisdom creates what the Egregore place into what we call the crystal brain which feeds the mind. (sort of similar to what Lynn McTaggert talks about in her book 'The Field').

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You're amazingly insightful. Thank you very much.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You may choose to take a look here, think of it as a stepping stone towards letting go of it all, once you've come to the realization of what everything in reality, is.

www.amazon.com...

But again, it's up to you, and each of us.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Huh, this was interesting in that I share the beliefs of the blogger, or at least considered his belief system, as "sharing a belief" in nothing = belief in nothing, or non- belief. It's all 'tulpas' or 'egregore thoughtforms' or 'maya' etc.

That sorta encapsulates the "problem" ... it's exactly like telling others they are experiencing a delusion using the same delusion.

But as we are likely in an illusory state, reaching into that state is the only way to extract the deluded... this universe is fraught with paradox, no?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

uh it's a bit deeper than that my friend.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I was going to reply with "I'm sure it is" but got stuck in a recursive philosophical loop and associated tangents ... but that post was only about the paradox of communicating a state of illusion with an illusion.

But I'm only a few tens of pages in and hope to have better thoughts regarding the material at some point...

though it would be nifty to have a less general comment about the voluminous subject from someone who has delved deeper.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

All i can say is, it's not an easy subject to convey through writing here on forum like this, some it may be easier than others depending on each individual.

This place, according to the source, is not an 'Illusion' per say, but is based on Subliminal Suggestion using Colours, Shapes, Numbers, Angles do you understand? It's all these things that create what we think we're seeing. The video to go with the blogsite helps those searching for a more visual understanding as to what the Author is saying.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Semantics are confusing .. . agreed!

Anyone dabbling in the subjects ats concerns itself with would be aware of this general topic of "Illuminati" and manipulation via words and images. So nifty site...

I admit to being curious about the end stage frame of mind of someone who has disentangled oneself, completely, from the thrall of the (alleged) 'Illuminati" manipulation... if such a thing is possible and still remain "human."

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think the most telling information on that website presented by the people who highlight the bubblehead, is that fact that openly admit to lying right to your face and have the audacity to tell you everything is a lie, when they know it isn't.

I'll see if that agrees.

Peace yoyo

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

wow, were you dropped on your head or are you joking....

Do Tell...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Yeah, as far as "one way to look at it."

Despite his site being very interesting and having scads of decent occult info, I think the bulk can be summed up by perusing the "art" the guy makes... it makes the black velvet medium look like masterpieces.

If that aesthetic sensibility is the result of an "illuminati free" worldview, then I'll stay in the fringes of the matrix, thank you.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
cicksuckers

top topics

<<   2 >>

join