It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OUR NEWS: superstate instead of the EU - France and Germany ultimatum

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Right, you're a helpless victim, I forgot.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
So much of what you say is right, but if you go back, to a time where commerce was beset by fewer regulations than it is now, you will see that the disparity between rich and poor was actually smaller.

In the 60's and 70's there was a strong social base through unionisation and so forth. Yet industry was pretty much left alone to produce goods and sell them.

With the passing of each subsequent decade, regulation has increased until we are at the point where more people than ever are struggling to hold onto a job. Why?

Well, some of the regulations forbid countries from favouring their own industrial base for capital projects over others, driving business offshore to where labour can be exploited more freely and leaving those in the home country with a lower wage economy.
THAT is the result of this meddling by politicians in the market.

If we had left it alone and just insisted only on health and safety rules and minimum wage and employment protections then we wouldn't be in this mess now.

The EU has a huge part in ruining all these economies on the continent with it's insistence that one rule fits all. What is good for a German car plant worker is not necessarily good for a French vineyard, a Spanish fishing village or a British construction company, yet every year that passes sees more rules that strangle innovation come out.

(On a side note, I am just now watching the EU parliamentary debate, are you? It's quite telling how JCU struggled with his inner desire to call us all arseholes...LOL. The bitterness from Weber is sadly not surprising. Though, like when you finally dump your mental girlfriend, it is always sad when she throws things at your head...like that will make you change your mind).

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

You want the high paying jobs. You start the competition. Not agreeing on standards of productions means your product can't be sold. Why would anybody pay more for not process able products? Like this weird and actually complicated model you hold on to, your unique electric system, why?

You can't leave economy alone, because then there would be no more "employment control" human resources they call you. What happens to resources? Exploitation.

And yeah the hissy fit they threw was pathetic.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Right, you're a helpless victim, I forgot.

I just love the way you answer things, with a non statement.

I asked you questions and all i've gotten from you are Neanderthal responses.

I'm sorry but UGH ... you're dumb therefore i won't answer, IS Not an answer.

Do you even know how to answer without insult?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

You want the high paying jobs. You start the competition. Not agreeing on standards of productions means your product can't be sold. Why would anybody pay more for not process able products? Like this weird and actually complicated model you hold on to, your unique electric system, why?

You can't leave economy alone, because then there would be no more "employment control" human resources they call you. What happens to resources? Exploitation.

And yeah the hissy fit they threw was pathetic.

There is quality to think of.
A Jaguar has 4 wheels and an engine, just the same as a Ford does, but people will pay more for a Jaguar because of the extra that goes into it.

I can buy cheap beef from the supermarket quite easily, yet I always choose to pay a bit more for better beef from my local butcher. I don't need any laws to make that decision for me. The guy who cuts my steaks in the butcher's shop gets paid far more than the guy who does the same job in the supermarket.

That's how the free market works, yet for a time, EU rules almost killed off proper, organic beef farming in the UK by applying rules meant for large herd, factory farming and loading them down with costs and regulations that strangled innovation.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Complain to your imaginary "groups who control everything".

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Well as far as I know farmers can't compete with the global market and therefor get subsidies from the EU. But we'll find out which one is true as we part, I guess.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Complain to your imaginary "groups who control everything".

hahaha there we go again! another one line answer to what 5 or 6 i asked you which you've failed to answer.

Simply saying something silly like ' complain to your imaginary groups who control everything, isn't an Answer Peeple. It's a way to dodge answering that which you cannot answer.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Well as far as I know farmers can't compete with the global market and therefor get subsidies from the EU. But we'll find out which one is true as we part, I guess.

Subsidies are important, yet paying farmers to not grow crops or not raise livestock or throw away milk is madness and one of the reasons that developing countries are so hampered in the modern world.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

How could I answer, it's like you're asking me to describe a unicorn. There is no group controlling everything.
That's the key difference and why I keep calling you victim. I believe in participation and awareness. You believe your actions make no difference.

Ask a question which has something to do with reality and you get an answer. But "bork-minded elites" is just...

That's for price regulations, an instrument of the free market. But I agree it's something that has to stop.

edit on 28-6-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

How could I answer, it's like you're asking me to describe a unicorn. There is no group controlling everything.
That's the key difference and why I keep calling you victim. I believe in participation and awareness. You believe your actions make no difference.

Ask a question which has something to do with reality and you get an answer. But "bork-minded elites" is just...

My Response below:
You're dancing around the subject Peeple

Let me re post what you said and how i responded. You didn't answer these. these are not Unicorn questions unless YOUR questions were Unicorn to begin with.

What? Reread what I said before and maybe look up what compromise means.
Sorry, but it gets exhausting to talk to you.
You make a statement, then I point out why you're wrong and suddenly that's not what you meant. And I bet if I ask you what do you think who is behind that fist you come up with the elite, Nazis or any other superstition to assure yourself the world isn't chaotic and uncontrolled.
In which areas are you close to an atheist? The whole point of being an atheist is seeing that humans invent myths to stop thinking for themselves. Ideologies are always just contemporary explanations for one area in live, if you feel powerless you need someone oppressing you. That's the myth. You, me, millions of others, all want the same thing, a save home, something to thrive for, a community giving us appreciation and we create the opposite. With our every day decisions and our emotional intentions.

I repeat for you what Sarah Wagenknecht said, someone who could have a say, if we make the right choice and participate instead of feeling neglected and as a "slave", we could have a Europe where we hold referendums for all important decisions.

If anything it is you who tires me 'sorry but it's true', you say one thing and then add insult and then assume and then more rhetoric.
Lets do this point by point for ease and clarity, shall we?

1.Where am i Wrong then, please do tell?

2.Do you believe i am wrong because of my source, if so which source didn't agree with you?

3.You assume i believe in Nazi propaganda, why is that, is it because you jumped the gun 'again' and assumed more than you ought? hmm from Religious Propaganda to Nazi Propaganda, your mode of thought and how it shifts is most interesting Sheeple.

What do my beliefs or non beliefs have to do with anything? Can't i simply use my own intellect, like you use yours, to convey an idea from a source of interest?

4.Why is it you believe we create the opposite, as you say? Could it be because... i dunno, reverse psychology? what do you think?

Ok this is where we part completely....

The UN Is not based in fluffy cuddles and teddy bears. These people are Billionaires, they dont 'fing' care what you think. They don't want you to participate unless it benefits their desires, their agendas. TRUTH. They don't like you and they don't give a rats ass what you think unless it's something that doesn't agree with what they want.

That's just the way it's always been.

People want to be freed from the bondage, that these self entitled pricks have been pushing and prodding the world into for aeons.
edit on 6/28/2016 by awareness10 because: The UN made me do it.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Are you watching the debate? It's quite telling that all those people in the chamber won't have their standard of living affected by the results of any punishment tariffs that they are calling for.

How can it be right that people like that can sentence French, Italian, Spanish and German workers to an uncertain future, possibly even losing their jobs without any impact whatsoever upon themselves?

A tariff free trade zone will make us all richer. Why can't these people see that?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

If anyone has learned a lesson from the Greeks its that countries are only included if they have assets worth stripping and are willing to take loans to service previous loans only and nothing to invest in their country's future such as manufacturing. Servicing loans is the only part of business for the money men.

Italy is pretty bankrupt and an Italian friend said he was dreading the future especially if he had to leave the uK. He also mentioned the Greek experience and didn't want it for Italy - although I suspect the Vatican and its links to the money men will thrive whatever happens.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

That's how the free market works, yet for a time, EU rules almost killed off proper, organic beef farming in the UK by applying rules meant for large herd, factory farming and loading them down with costs and regulations that strangled innovation.

this is why my own country's farming is now irreversibly crushed. The big players need us to import old German beef that's been sitting in cold storages for a few years, so they made sure to remove options for us.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

You started the god talks, because you were hinting at end times in connection with the EU. Your poster post, remember?
All I am saying is this talk about one almighty superpowerfull super rich group enslaving you is the same as assuming there is an invisible force behind the wind moving the grass. There is more kinds of power than just money, all influencing eachother, creating the wind. That's a metaphor.

Nazis, god, race, rich and poor are mostly mental constructs. But to know what you believe in, helps to understand where you're coming from. It tells a bit about your experiences and background. I doubt you use your intellect without being tainted by a cultural meme. Nobody does. And the fact that you considered the poster worth sharing and comment it as you did, proves that.

I believe there is a trend to seek ones own advantage, I don't believe that's unique to a certain group.
If we could become aware of our own impacts on the reality of others, we see it is us exploiting and enslaving, our decisions building the magnitude of what's wrong with this world.

So I just entirely disagree with your attitude. You're hating yourself, from someone elses standpoint you are the elite you hate so much.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

No sorry can't watch.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

this is why my own country's farming is now irreversibly crushed. The big players need us to import old German beef that's been sitting in cold storages for a few years, so they made sure to remove options for us.

And the worst of it is, there are beef farmers in Germany also suffering from this command economy style of factory farming. No one wins.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Isn't this where someone, oh like myself, asks a rather pertinent question?

Like this one.

...and who's fault is that?

I mean really, who other than the folks living in those countries? Or here in the United States with our own issues?

Who has let runaway bureaucracies decide our lives for the last, oh, three quarters of a century? Or elect the same bloody bastards into office time after time after time?

Just curious.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I did not start 'god talks' here, i found that post as i said with pictures official pictures from the UN and yes i found it interesting that the UN would have such Biblical Tastes in their Official artwork. That is how this began. I didn't even address it to you personally but that is how you keep on taking it.
---

But, there is a super rich group enforcing this NWO. SR. Bush first brought it to the attention of the Western World with his speech. Anyone with eyes and ears can see what is being done to control our way of Life. Yes there is more kinds of power than just money, but like the Borg they are trying to do one thing, and that is Control the Planet and everyone without a Billion Dollars to their name.
---

Again... I used that website full well knowing someone here would say something about it because there's religious tones on it. I was right. I don't believe in anything but when it attacks the weak and powerless, and creates chaos to some degree, then it effects me too because, like you, i'm in this world enduring it's every kick. should i stand aside and say nothing, perhaps i should say nothing, but it's so much fun.

Of course some things do taint how you experience life and respond to it, which is what i'm doing right now. I cannot help it if you don't understand why i chose that website. But does it matter that i did? We all desire in some way to have our voices heard, do we not? Every last one of us is here on ATS because we have something to say, something to learn.

------
Believing in something that You do not, does not represent self hate. You have no idea what you're saying do you, you sound as though you're talking about yourself. I dislike repressive Elitists who only wish to control those too weak to defend themselves.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

That's fine, we can agree on, we want to protect the weak and powerless. While avoiding to become one of them, I assume?
How can we do that as long as like minded people start forming groups and give their voice more weight? That implies a certain ambivalence. You get pooped on and you poop on others. Inside one opinion sharing group. And interact politically, economically, culturally with others. More pooping.
The only way to avoid that in my opinion is to act, to not let this moment of turmoil go to waste, to demand more participation, more information, more content and less personalised politics. I bet if they would have given people more to say than just stay, or leave, there would be a much more constructive discussion going on than the petty emotional rivalry we are seeing now.
And seeing this pathetic drama unfold makes it pretty clear, they're no way any kind of elite.

I can't participate in the world without blood on my hands, if that's no good reason for self hate I don't know what is. So I am vegetarian and try to avoid the culture of producing waste.
That makes me automatic part of a group in the perspective of others, but I am no real hippy, or whatever. Instead of hating a group we have to shift our focus on the content we don't agree with, which in my opinion would be,
politics against or over the head of the people,
injustice,
deceiving and lying,
cults around persons, instead of focusing on the message,
and all that is also ambivalent, because in a way we do allow that to happen and do it ourselves.
We need a fresh new democracy where every week or so, we get to decide what's the direction we want to have. Instead we let them split us up in groups dictated by cultural memes which represent no one.

And as professional politician they can't vote against the majority bubble in the group they represent, so whenever they vote, that should be accessible to the public, with their names. At the very least, I would like to add.

edit on 28-6-2016 by Peeple because: Add

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join