It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OUR NEWS: superstate instead of the EU - France and Germany ultimatum

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

The one is politics, the other is religion. I bet you are one of those thinking islam wants political control? So how can you mix your religion into politics?
And I am catholic, I agree something is there, we don't have a clue what it is. See I am admitting the artist formerly known as god exists. But the Satan thing is, just as the god aspect a matter of human nature.
If you mix those all hell breaks loose. The domination part, the thing in our nature which makes us love hierarchies, roots in the same area as religion. Democracy in its finest form is the attempt to equalise this hierarchy.
If you believe in God than you know religious experiences are emotional, not rational.
Do you see where this is leading to?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

They do. While I agree we should maybe learn to relinquish, I love coffee. The thing is if I buy fair trade or cheap is already a political decision and influencing someone else's life.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The one is politics, the other is religion. I bet you are one of those thinking islam wants political control? So how can you mix your religion into politics?
And I am catholic, I agree something is there, we don't have a clue what it is. See I am admitting the artist formerly known as god exists. But the Satan thing is, just as the god aspect a matter of human nature.
If you mix those all hell breaks loose. The domination part, the thing in our nature which makes us love hierarchies, roots in the same area as religion. Democracy in its finest form is the attempt to equalise this hierarchy.
If you believe in God than you know religious experiences are emotional, not rational.
Do you see where this is leading to?

Yeah sheeple i can see where this is leading to as well....

You chose to pull my post apart to the best of your ability and single out something i posted which was a Poster 'This One' to be precise.. and then because i added a link to more pictures regarding the EU along with some information most of us can understand is the truth about the EU which happened to have Religious views on the subject.

You're only focusing on the Religion part of this webpage post. I didn't post it to push religion, i'm as close to an athiest as one can get. Even i a non religious person knows enough not to toss out the Bath water with the Baby.

Lovely Picture ain't it?

But, you know what's hillarious? The fact that they used a Poster with what some refer to as satanic stars on it, with the Tower of Babel (from the BIBLE) which looks awfully like the tower they built themselves, along with a Borg United key phrase.

Why would they use Biblical Symbology?, Anyone Bueller?
edit on 6/28/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Yes it is good and true. We have different cultures and languages and we compromise to speak with one voice, because otherwise we wouldn't be able to make the US, China or Russia listening to us at all.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Nay... forcing an entire NATION and it's History & Culture to adhere to your Ideals under One Fist, is not Freedom. It's Slavery.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Of course this superstate would include France as an "equal" to Germany, they're the only EU member with nukes now that the UK has abandoned the ship.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

They do. While I agree we should maybe learn to relinquish, I love coffee. The thing is if I buy fair trade or cheap is already a political decision and influencing someone else's life.

You should buy the coffee you like best.
That's the only political decision you should make.
The market will sort itself out if it's not constantly meddled with.

Regarding your Swedish cannonball, there's a wall in my home town with a cannonball in it too, from our civil war.
Freedom only comes from struggle, trying to avoid all conflict just means that the wounds fester and the eventual conflict will be much bigger.

Better to have a small war of words and sort out our problems now than pretend things are ok and have a real war in the future, don't you think?

The EU should break up and be replaced by a partnership of friends rather than trying to force us all into a homogenous box.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

It's got nothing to do with politics. Nobody is preventing you from buying coffee. I can buy brazilian coffee or chinese tea...and my country has no influence what so ever on Brazilian or Chinese politics. If I want a product...I'll simply let them export it to me. I'm sure they'll be more then happy to do so. Everybody loves exporting. No political influencing necessary.

You got it, I need it. Supply-demand stuff. It works itself out.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

What? Reread what I said before and maybe look up what compromise means.
Sorry, but it gets exhausting to talk to you.
You make a statement, then I point out why you're wrong and suddenly that's not what you meant. And I bet if I ask you what do you think who is behind that fist you come up with the elite, Nazis or any other superstition to assure yourself the world isn't chaotic and uncontrolled.
In which areas are you close to an atheist? The whole point of being an atheist is seeing that humans invent myths to stop thinking for themselves. Ideologies are always just contemporary explanations for one area in live, if you feel powerless you need someone oppressing you. That's the myth. You, me, millions of others, all want the same thing, a save home, something to thrive for, a community giving us appreciation and we create the opposite. With our every day decisions and our emotional intentions.

I repeat for you what Sarah Wagenknecht said, someone who could have a say, if we make the right choice and participate instead of feeling neglected and as a "slave", we could have a Europe where we hold referendums for all important decisions.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK
&

Right, because an uncontrolled free market is so awesome it made it possible for fukushima rice to be sold to brits without their knowledge.

edit on 28-6-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

&

Right, because an uncontrolled free market is so awesome it made it possible for fukushima rice to be sold to brits without their knowledge.

Hardly a free market thing, that, is it? There needed to be intervention to hide the fact it was from Fukushima.

It's much like the US and their GM corn and Soya and how the government had to intervene to make it impossible for people to not buy it.

I'll give you a good example of free markets and ethics.
Starbucks coffee shops in the UK were found to be fiddling their taxes so they paid next to nothing into the UK treasury, since then, people have gone to other places to get their coffee, The local shop to me has now closed down.
Now, if they were the only place you could get coffee, then it wouldn't have been possible, but it was and we are all enjoying coffee that is better or at least as good as the stuff they sold.

No government intervention was needed.

As for fair trade coffee, it frequently comes with so many strings attached that it just isn't fair to the people producing it. The market pays more for better coffee, if the dealers treat the growers badly, eventually the growers will seek a better way to get to market.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

What? Reread what I said before and maybe look up what compromise means.
Sorry, but it gets exhausting to talk to you.
You make a statement, then I point out why you're wrong and suddenly that's not what you meant. And I bet if I ask you what do you think who is behind that fist you come up with the elite, Nazis or any other superstition to assure yourself the world isn't chaotic and uncontrolled.
In which areas are you close to an atheist? The whole point of being an atheist is seeing that humans invent myths to stop thinking for themselves. Ideologies are always just contemporary explanations for one area in live, if you feel powerless you need someone oppressing you. That's the myth. You, me, millions of others, all want the same thing, a save home, something to thrive for, a community giving us appreciation and we create the opposite. With our every day decisions and our emotional intentions.

I repeat for you what Sarah Wagenknecht said, someone who could have a say, if we make the right choice and participate instead of feeling neglected and as a "slave", we could have a Europe where we hold referendums for all important decisions.

If anything it is you who tires me 'sorry but it's true', you say one thing and then add insult and then assume and then more rhetoric.
Lets do this point by point for ease and clarity, shall we?

Where am i Wrong then, please do tell?

Do you believe i am wrong because of my source, if so which source didn't agree with you?

You assume i believe in Nazi propaganda, why is that, is it because you jumped the gun 'again' and assumed more than you ought? hmm from Religious Propaganda to Nazi Propaganda, you're mode of thought and how it shifts is most interesting Sheeple.

What do my beliefs or non beliefs have to do with anything? Can't i simply use my own intellect, like you use yours, to convey an idea from a source of interest?

Why is it you believe we create the opposite, as you say? Could it be because... i dunno, reverse psychology? what do you think?

Ok this is where we part completely....

The UN Is not based in fluffy cuddles and teddy bears. These people are Billionaires, they dont 'fing' care what you think. They don't want you to participate unless it benefits their desires, their agendas. TRUTH. They don't like you and they don't give a rats ass what you think unless it's something that doesn't agree with what they want.

That's just the way it's always been.

People want to be freed from the bondage, that these self entitled pricks have been pushing and prodding the world into for aeons.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Control of the market is another issue. More a job for the police than a politician.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
You would think Germany would know better, all considered.

Heck, you'd think they'd all know better!

There is, I believe, a deeper agenda at play here.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Free market?

Because that's working so well as demonstrated by all the poor people and economic refugees around the world, or what?
The UK is not the world. The US is not the world, neoliberalism is no model most people would subscribe to. In Germany the neoliberal, or just liberal party is loosing ground, I think we have much more affiliations to social models.
And to finance that you need money, people need to spend and if the state is supposed to pay for that it needs an income, taxes for example. To have access to a job is becoming a more and more outdated thing, simply because of the advances in manufacturing, the computers and so on. Companies are avoiding paying taxes, banks, private persons, also a problem of free markets.
This lie about the riches investing and therefor creating a money pyramid, which keeps the monetary circulation alive doesn't work in a globalised world Just for a few cities. But the American dream is a nightmare and the cause of social injustice because it comes from a standing point where the rich man is a gentleman. They're not. And hard work alone doesn't make anybody rich.

And again you missed the point. There is no one group controlling the earth.

edit on 28-6-2016 by Peeple because: Spell

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I dont get it...in one post you advocate keeping the Union...the market and all...and then you ramble against it in another ?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Maybe that's the misunderstanding here, I am pro a regulated market in a social, democratic union.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Is that still a thing - having nukes?
How does that make companies or industries feel more secure and capable of creating jobs?

really, I don't understand the false feeling of "being protected by nukes" makes a country.. more powerful. In which way? Military? Don't think so. The nukes would only be used in the apocalyptic kind of scenarios.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Peeples Quote:

And again you missed the point. There is no one group controlling the earth.

My Answer:
Were the 'Points' i made too difficult for you? Why is it whenever you can't answer my questions you revert to 'you missed the point' wahhh?

Who do you think is in Control of everything then? The 'groups' controlling everything ... banks/systems etc. are all in it together. One Big Happy Borg Mindset kinda Family. You, are one of the little guys, you don't matter to them.

Just wondering.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Is that still a thing - having nukes?
How does that make companies or industries feel more secure and capable of creating jobs?

really, I don't understand the false feeling of "being protected by nukes" makes a country.. more powerful. In which way? Military? Don't think so. The nukes would only be used in the apocalyptic kind of scenarios.

There are Countries powerful Countries with Nukes believe it or not.

And there are Countries who use their millitary might to abuse at times under crappy leadership. That is why people are fed up to the hilt.

If the men in power don't get their way, War will ensue.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join