It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call for Crisis Actors in Bernie's Hometown DURING the DNC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This is not my title. It is the OP of the video

Normally I don't bother with this kind of thing because it just opens up so many cans of worms around here. The only reason I am now is because we may have a heads up before going into as a possible "proof" of a false flag and use of Crisis Actors. This isn't to say innocents wont be harmed as well or in the mix, but hopefully the video itself will explain what I'm trying to get at here better than I am explaining it...In other words, we now have something feasible to be aware of Before the fact.

The video basically shows that a recruitment for "Crisis Actors" has been put into play military training exercise to take place at the same time as the last three days of the DNC in Burlington Vermont, home to Bernie Sanders.

Snip of comment from you tube poster:

A call went out on Craigslist on June 12th for crisis actors dressed in fake wounds for a military-style training exercise in Burlington, VT — where Bernie lives and where his campaign headquarters is stationed — DURING the last three days of the DNC. The "coincidence" cannot be missed here...

Don't shoot the messenger. I just came across this and thought it fell under a good need to know, or at least be aware of category. Also thought maybe some members could do a little pre digging into this before the fact. If something were to happen there will be quite a few of us that Know we saw this ahead of time. May also cancel the now new fad of Mandela Effect.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If someone is planning a "false flag"incident, why would they publicize it on Craigslist?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

The video is really reaching for a connection... Vermont has two military bases, Air Force and Coast Guard, I would suspect they would have to run training exercises at some point. I don't know much about military training exercise's but I would suspect that there is a company, Foreign Language Service Simulation, that is contracted to supply non-union "extra's" to simulate some sort of reality. Easiest way I know to get cheap talent is craigslist.

edit on 26-6-2016 by TheAmazingYeti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I don't think they are thinking of it as advertising for a false flag. They are advertising for the actors. I'm sure they do it all the time. It is just the coincidence of the timing of it, the when and where.

@TheAmazingYeti, I agree it could very well be reaching. I just find it a bit strange they would hold something like that when the city will be dealing with a extra influx of visitors for the convention. Just odd timing for something like that. Why not the week before so the training is done before something may happen?

Like I said, don't shoot the messenger, I hope nothing happens quite frankly, but if it does, at least we have this to come back too.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Seems like the "training exercises" and disasters follow hand in hand. Hmm watch and wait.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Cmon really? All political rallies are carefully staged. The people in view behind the podium, they would never let anyone back there that wasn't on the band wagon. The camera placement, the secutriy, the speech, the agenda all pre arranged to the last detail.

Lights down, curtain up, its Showtime! (up with circus music)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

That is exactly what I was thinking. It does always seem to happen like that, or a lot of the time since people are so fussy about semantics around here sometimes.

I wasn't posting this for grief. I was posting it so that we would have something solid to go back too IF something were to happen.

Not to mention there are people out there that believe TPTB always have to give a heads up or some rule they have. (shrug).I'm NOT saying I believe that, but if it is true, we have that as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The very reason I replied as I did. Not much sustenance , but it gives me a "bookmark" to come back to.Perhaps so that I can hear you say "I told ya so" . Although I always hope nothing comes about it.

edit on 6/26/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I am sorry but I do not trust screen shots, anyone with chrome can open the developers tools and edit anything on any web page then screen shot/ screen capture it. Got a link to an actual post on craigslist?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Jade helm ??? Created quit a stir and turned out it was just a training exercise after all.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

I suppose you would need to write the person that posted the video a message and ask them. I'm just sharing something I came across so that we have it if something does happen. Outside of that, it has nothing to do with me. Just the messenger is all I am.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Jade Helm , dont remember speaking of that one. Or any other in specific terms.Maybe you know something undisclosed about Jade Helm ? Never really payed attention except way before it started. Now that you bring it up , I will have to research that timeline.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Jade helm ??? Created quit a stir and turned out it was just a training exercise after all.

Because in reality that's what the overwhelming majority of training is: training.

It's only on websites like ats that everything that ever happens, everywhere, is a false flag.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
If someone is planning a "false flag"incident, why would they publicize it on Craigslist?

It's the double-negative controlled opposition tactic.

or, they're preparing ahead of time for all the heart attacks.

edit on Jun-26-2016 by xuenchen because: heavy heart beating

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Seems like the "training exercises" and disasters follow hand in hand. Hmm watch and wait.

While it does seem that way, there's always "training exercises" - i know the ER departments around here have at least one mass-casualty triage/treatment exercise per year. That's several hospitals, so you don't have much time in between each one. Military hold "exercises" pretty much all the time.

That said, I do believe it also makes convenient cover, and has been blatantly used as such.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Craig's List is super secret.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

when are they gonna close down the walmarts in the area?

edit on 26-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

This appears to be a common practice today...

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

It was a big deal on ATS and was going to usher in the fema camp lock ups and martial law. It ,of course was nothing more than an actual training excersise.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
But , what did cause all those Walmart closings in that time frame in those areas, huh ? Dont think that was ever explained

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join