It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Man Slaughters 148 Young Christians, Americans Find Him And Kill Him

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Personally I would have liked to go medieval on him for that though doubtless I would be no better than him if I did but as you say at least he will kill no more innocent people but what about the other bent and twisted minded nutter's out there with the same ideology.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Isn't it funny because I hear you say You Christians neener neener like a school yard child

Fortunately, what I wrote and what you hear are two different things.

What tech did Stalin pol pot Mao use, please share At leas 100 million, that's 100, 0000000

Don't be obtuse. 20th century weaponry and technology made it much easier to murder by the thousands and millions.

It's not a neener neener moment

Then stop acting like it. Christianity claims to be the way, the truth, and the life. Yet in 2000 years all it has shown the world is how barbaric, brutal, and relentless it is. Even as it has toned sown the killing over the centuries, it still seeks to control and/or conquer the world through subterfuge.

Its a wake up and note that it's not just the stupid religios people who kill, it's stupid atheists as well

It's a wake up, and note that it's not just stupid atheist people who kill, it's stupid religious people as well, and has been for many centuries longer than stupid atheists could ever dream of.

The only people claiming the moral high ground are the stupid people, both atheists and religious

Again, you're being obtuse.

Just accept that you are no better than anyone else, lose the high and mighty I am better than you crap

This statement is so hypocritical, I don't even know where to begin. If Christianity had EVER accepted it was no better than anyone else, you and I would never have had the first debate, let alone this one. It has portrayed itself as the high and mighty throughout history. So much so, that it praises its god for the millions he has murdered in the past, and the BILLIONS he promises to murder in the future.

Mao, Stalin and Pol Pot, atheists high priests. The next one will dwarf all their numbers and I can imagine many here following blindly

Don't flatter yourself.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

So you believe what hitter said was the truth, I bet you will vote Clinton as well because she is such an upstanding citizen
Well done you

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

" Atheists have never claimed to hold all truth, as well as the moral and spiritual high ground for all humanity

Oh REALLY? I wish you'd tell that to the Atheists who do exactly that here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Obtuse?
one Hundred million killed in the name of atheism, more in fact, you seem somewhat obtuse, dim witted to accept that total
Scared to acknowledge atheists death toll, I can accept that religion and Christianity are evil

Sorry Klass, you have no moral high ground to stand on

edit on 26-6-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

No I don't but you have missed the point...
Look you keep on rabbiting on the same stuff Atheists kill more than anyone but fail to understand If you can say that then I can say Christianity was to blame for the murder of the millions of jews in ww2, I don't think this because I understand to blame Christianity for the holocaust is just stupid so why do you do it but with atheists?.
I and If I was over there I would have left already so sorry wouldn't vote for any of them.

Oh and as for the OP glad the guy is dead I hope there is a hell for murderers who use religion as an excuse to kill....killing is anti religion I would hope but it isn't.
edit on 26-6-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

" Atheists have never claimed to hold all truth, as well as the moral and spiritual high ground for all humanity

Oh REALLY? I wish you'd tell that to the Atheists who do exactly that here on ATS.

Can you give me an example of the kind of things said? I have seen no atheist claim such.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Scared to acknowledge atheists death toll, I can accept that religion and Christianity are evil

Not "scared" at all.

If you know religion and Christianity are evil, why do you follow such(if you indeed do)?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
hm, i thought i would have seen "Enlght3nd1" here already to defend Islam as a peaceful religion.

this is the sort of extremism that no servants of God [any of them] should accept.
im sure there's sane people in the midst of this religion; saying we should be punishing jack ass like Dulyadayn and make an example out him to other extremist mongols living in the 12th century.

this should go for most religions too.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
This world would be better if all religions were abolished.
Oh...did I say that out loud?

How would controlling by force what people choose to believe make the world a better place? Has that worked out in the past?

I guess maybe in a fullly monitored and controlled society, where you're instantly killed if you practice religion, but then wouldn't it be more effective to just kill people who were about to kill people, regardless of their religious practices?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

So can we say that it is Christians who killed all the Jews in WW2.

"I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.." Adolf Hitler.

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited.
-Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922

Sounds Christian to me.

So should we blame Christians for this evil twit? no. So why do you continue to do so for other evil twits and blame their Atheism?.

He used Christianity very well to help further his agenda, the same way these modern terrorists are using Islam to further their agenda.

Fortunately for us, the Nazis wore easily identifiable uniforms. These modern terrorists do not and intend to blend in with innocent non-terrorist Muslims who are brainwashed into not saying anything. So as you can see, while they both use some similar tactics, they don't use all the same tactics and therefore will be fought in different ways.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Nothing like praying to and praising your god then going out and killing people, be it by sword or drone.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Ummm mm... sarcasm? I hope, unless I took it the wrong way? Rehabilitation of the kind of mind that can condone murder in the first place, and in the name of a "religion" in the second place (at least in the face of reformed and a more civilized religious atmosphere), SHOULD be dealt with by death. This world has enough problems without adding more to it by giving a murderer a pass, a pat on the head and a key to the city. A lifetime of hate indoctrination and motivation to act on it isn't "counselled" and "rehabilitated" away...EVER.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

What about the 100 million dead because of atheism PolPot, Mao, Stalin, be good if atheism was abolished

Here we go again. "You atheists do it too. Neener Neener." Atheists have never claimed to hold all truth, as well as the moral and spiritual high ground for all humanity. Christianity does, and in its 2000 year reign of death, destruction, torture, and warmongering, it has shown the world one thing. That if it had the technology Stalin had to murder efficiently and en masse, its body count would be 100 times what it is today, if not more. Thank "God" that tech wasn't available for the vast majority of that 2000 years.

Some scholars claim that Genghis Khan murdered 40 million people on his rampage westwards, beat that Christians.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Not "scared" at all.

If you know religion and Christianity are evil, why do you follow such(if you indeed do)?

If you know atheism is so purely evil, has a death toll in the last century of over 100 million, why follow it, why follow that belief, that religion

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
This world would be better if all religions were abolished.
Oh...did I say that out loud?

You would think that, but the USSR and Chairman Mao, not to mention Pol Pot, taught us that completely secular regimes that abolish religion can be every bit as brutal.

I think the statement you are looking for is that human beings, not matter their professed motive, can be brutal SOBs to each other.

Those barbarians didn't use religion as their raison d' etre though did they? It is all very well to cite historic non religious psychopaths as a reason to assuage religious guilt but...

A psychopath is a psychopath. Religious psychopathy seems to come from the religion itself. It seems to be the root of the problem. It is justified in the warped mind as what their particular invisible deity wants.

No, comparing Mao or Stalin or Pol Pot is just lazy argumentation.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
hm, i thought i would have seen "Enlght3nd1" here already to defend Islam as a peaceful religion.

this is the sort of extremism that no servants of God [any of them] should accept.
im sure there's sane people in the midst of this religion; saying we should be punishing jack ass like Dulyadayn and make an example out him to other extremist mongols living in the 12th century.

this should go for most religions too.

Agreed.

When their own egocentric false prophet is a murdering (men and boys) raping (women and little girls) war mongering maniac, who commands that a good Muslim is most pleasing to their god in slaying and being slain, it only begs belief that some people believe its the religion of peace.

As Christ said some 600 years before Mohamad "he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword" Islam will die!

Oh he also said that "who ever hurts these little ones it would be better that he had a mill stone tied around his neck and thrown into the sea"

Mohamad`s all types of wrong and roasting.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
originally posted by: Jonjonj

Those barbarians didn't use religion as their raison d' etre though did they? It is all very well to cite historic non religious psychopaths as a reason to assuage religious guilt but...

No, comparing Mao or Stalin or Pol Pot is just lazy argumentation.

Oh so its because Atheism isn`t a religion it can`t be used to show the millions massacred by unbelief and that's a lazy argument.

lol righto

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
They killed everybody they disagreed with. Atheism was not their guiding light. You can ignore it if you want but they didn't commit genocide in the name of atheism.

Way to ignore the point by the way.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Yeah just like the untold people killed on our streets because they disagreed with them, lots of individual psychopaths, good job they all don`t run countries.

Way to miss the point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join