It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton’s Crimes And Indictments? Google Removes Them From Suggestions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xxspockyxx
a reply to: JinMI

Once again prove why she is a criminal. You trumpers are all the same. Make up things about hillary being a criminal and dismiss the fact that the Don wants to keep muslims out. Who's the racist now? Let me answer.... it's you!

Where to start? Ah ok the beginning. I'm not a "Trumper," I've made no claim to you at all (although I do believe she is a dirty worthless burden) about her. Who duh nutter....now? You!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Exactly. She has done nothing wrong except show how you right wing racist nutters will distort the truth to your gain. Did she really break any laws???? NO. Did she upset you because she wants to except all regardless of skin color??? Yes. If you have anything besides racist right wing nutter tirades I am willing to listen. Until then... bubye

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

You replied to my sentence structure as if all dems are perfect with your right wing grammer... hahaha. I'm sorry. All I was saying to you all was hillary is a stand up gal, sorry if I upset you. Which isn't hard to do with must right wing nutters. My fault.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

You replied to my sentence structure as if all dems are perfect with your right wing grammer... hahaha. I'm sorry. All I was saying to you all was hillary is a stand up gal, sorry if I upset you. Which isn't hard to do with must right wing nutters. My fault.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xxspockyxx

Big assumptions being made by you there.
I'll take you for a wind up merchant as you've made me chuckle.

It's Saturday afternoon here and my choice is this debate some troll on the internet posting links and Youtube videos or go to the pub to drink racist right nutter beer and eat some nut pie.....guess where i'm going,see you when i get back.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I replied to your post because it seemed to imitate someone I've seen before.

I'm not sure what criteria you need to be a right wing "nutter" but if it helps you sleep at night to put anonymous people in boxes. Who am I to judge.

On Topic: When I find another search engine, I'd like to parse different Clinton scandals to see what pops up in each. You know, for science!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

You nutters say a lot about her crimes but you come with no proof. She is fiscally responsible and is doing what is right for this country. Get off of your talking points already!

Yes, she is fiscally responsible to the Clinton Foundation, on government time, and on government pay, expense account (s), and all the frills that corrupt political figures employ in their own "get rich fast" programs, all while spitting in your face, and crapping on your kid's graves (from the financial deficit created for them personally)..

And like so many battered spouses do, they defend their oppressor with wild abandon.

Did I forget anything?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Exactly. Bubye! No substance all talk. Of course you will go enjoy your beer and not give me one thing that proves my girl hillary is a criminal. You nutters are all the same, in the meantime we will enjoy the fact we are getting our first LADY president. Enjoy your booze!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Where is some proof on any of that? When did my girl hillary use her time in government office to promote herself? She has always been the best she can be. Of course people make mistakes, have you never made any? At least she never put anyone in danger. Remember when she got bin Laden? How quickly we all forget the important things...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Where is some proof on any of that? When did my girl hillary use her time in government office to promote herself? She has always been the best she can be. Of course people make mistakes, have you never made any? At least she never put anyone in danger. Remember when she got bin Laden? How quickly we all forget the important things...

What you call mistakes, the rest of America calls crimes.... There is plenty of proof and even the FBI has shared a lot of that. Read the laws on the management of classified information, and then compare that information to what Hillary has already admitted to doing, and then you will have your proof. If you can't do that, then just admit you are in total denial of it.

I remember when she said she had to dodge bullets, but then that lie was exposed very fast. If you believe anything Hillary tells you, then you have some hilarious personal issues. The degree of desperation current Hillary supporters have is transparent to those who aren't afraid to admit the truth.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Next thing you are going to tell me is that bin Laden didn't get dumped into the sea 12 hours after he was killed... don't you remember how Muhammad Alis body was treated the same way? All people of Islam are to be treated the same way, we respect their culture and I'm pretty sure he didn't have a funeral 10 days later with all of Hollywood there. I can't believe you right nutters still don't think hillary killed Osama on her watch....lol

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

You are very entertaining, please, keep it goin!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Why, so you nutters can keep telling me how hillary broke some silly laws regarding national security? Didn't you hear her a year ago? None of that matters anymore.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Nope none of it matters! It's like the Lion King...eets in da paaast! Yea and those laws...so silly.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Bring up some movie like it is relevant. My girl hillary will run this country soon and you all will be in awe of what she is able to do! The 1st woman ever will forever change the way we do things! I can't wait! HILLARY 2016!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Yep, she's the....first...woman...ever. I'm sure I'll be "blown away!"

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

You get em, spocky!!

Because you know, my girl Hillary 2016!! Bunch of nutters! Right wing nut pie eaters!

Seriously though... Listen to yourself. I have no horse in this race currently, but your insane shouting does nothing to promote your candidate.

Unless you're trying to get a laugh out of people. If so, well done

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Bring up some movie like it is relevant. My girl hillary will run this country soon and you all will be in awe of what she is able to do! The 1st woman ever will forever change the way we do things! I can't wait! HILLARY 2016!

Stop it Sparky! You clinging to the girl is ruining her persona, and creating more decisiveness.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: RickinVa

Here you go... Just to give an idea of the trouble Clinton has gotten herself into, and for Clinton supporters to adequately understand just how serious this is, here is a detailed list of the possible crimes with links so people can read it for themselves.

** As always when reading laws you will find the word "and" and the word "or" used. When the law lists the elements that must be broken to be in violation and uses the term -
* - "and" it means all elements must be broken to be in violation.
* - "or" it means each individual element stands on its own and a violation of an individual section is enough to be in violation of the law. **

The image below is the important part of the NDA she signed.

Click to enlarge -

Signed NDA - Full - **PDF**

The laws in question -

* - 18 USC Chapter 37 - Espionage Act
A - 18 USC § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

B - 18 USC § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

Gross Negligence - Legal Definition (In general)

An indifference to, and a blatant violation of, a legal duty with respect to the rights of others.

Gross negligence is a conscious and voluntary disregard of the need to use reasonable care, which is likely to cause foreseeable grave injury or harm to persons, property, or both. It is conduct that is extreme when compared with ordinary Negligence, which is a mere failure to exercise reasonable care. Ordinary negligence and gross negligence differ in degree of inattention, while both differ from willful and wanton conduct, which is conduct that is reasonably considered to cause injury. This distinction is important, since contributory negligence—a lack of care by the plaintiff that combines with the defendant's conduct to cause the plaintiff's injury and completely bar his or her action—is not a defense to willful and wanton conduct but is a defense to gross negligence. In addition, a finding of willful and wanton misconduct usually supports a recovery of Punitive Damages, whereas gross negligence does not.

This is not a complete list and is based on publicly available info. I would imagine the f eds list will be a lot longer given they are investigating more than just the E-mail scandal (Clinton foundation law violations).

List of possible Crimes

* - 18 USC § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States
* - 18 USC § 1001 - Statements or entries generally (False Statements)
* - 18 USC § 201 - Bribery of public officials and witnesses
* - 18 USC § 208 - Acts affecting a personal financial interest
* - 18 USC § 1341 - Frauds and swindles
* - 18 USC § 1343 - Fraud by wire, radio, or television
* - 18 USC § 1349 - Attempt and conspiracy
* - 18 USC § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees (Obstruction of Justice)
* - 18 USC § 1519 - Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy
* - 18 USC § 1621 - Perjury generally
* - 18 USC § 1622 - Subornation of perjury
* - 18 USC § 1623 - False declarations before grand jury or court
* - 18 USC § 1905 - Disclosure of confidential information generally
* - 18 USC § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material
* - 18 USC § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
* - 26 USC § 7201 - Attempt to evade or defeat tax
* - 26 USC § 7212 - Attempts to interfere with administration of internal revenue laws

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

“Those who control the present, control the past and those who control the past control the future.”

― George Orwell, 1984

We're living it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join