It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton’s Crimes And Indictments? Google Removes Them From Suggestions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Google is the largest search engine in U.S. and Europe, the video explains. It also explains a bit about Google’s suggested searches. Google’s auto-complete suggestions should represent what people are searching for, such as when hundreds or thousands of people search for Hillary’s crimes, much more so than Clinton’s crime reform bills, those former suggestions should be the suggestions shown to searchers on Google.

However, as seen in the video, a search for “Hillary Clinton crime” makes Google suggest “Hillary Clinton crime reform,” “Hillary Clinton crisis,” and “Hillary Clinton crime bill 1994.” The same search for Clinton’s crimes in Yahoo’s search engine results in much different suggestions.

Hillary Clinton’s Crimes And Indictments? Google Removes Them From Suggestions

This one may have flew under the radar here, but it seems like a pretty big deal to me. No one, besides Google, really knows how their autocomplete algorithm works, but I guarantee there are ways to alter it for reasons such as "national security." Digging a little deeper, I noticed Google is not listed as one of the top donors to Clinton, however, keep in mind, favors like "Google search research altering" could be way more valuable than any campaign contribution, because it helps hide the truth.

edit on 24-6-2016 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

So in the past week Yahoo, Facebook, and now Google show their algorithms are pro-Hillary. She better get elected or it will show that this social media thing is one big fail.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Google may just be doing itself a favor. Hiding her crimes, helping her get elected, keeps them on track to be the Umbrella Corp of the real world.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Democrats are like communist China.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Found on Google using "Hillary Clinton Crime" even though the autocomplete gives BS. It would be too obvious if Google scrubbed the database. I thought I would post this for all the Clinton Supporters, so they have a better idea of who Hillary Clinton actually is LOL

Bill and Hillary

Clinton Crime Family

All the information is obviously not at this link, I mean seriously, Clinton is the criminal gift that keeps giving. It's hard to keep up to date as the new material comes daily. LOL

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/24.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have also noticed Nothing alternative comes up on Bing anymore. If you don't already know the website it is gone.

Hoping someone knows an alternative browser

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I noticed this this morning after seeing Trump on the news I saw an ad for crookedhillarylies.com and thought it would be a laugh. I typed it into google and kept getting crookedhillarywebley.com that told me donald trump is telling me lies, as if Im not old enough to remember, or know better.

Its a great example of just how deeply her fangs are into everything. I cannot believe people even consider her for anything other than prison.
edit on 24-6-2016 by BlueJacket because: sp

edit on 24-6-2016 by BlueJacket because: sp

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I noticed this this morning after seeing Trump on the news I saw an ad for crookedhillarylies.com and thought it would be a laugh. I typed it into google and kept getting crookedhillarywebley.com that told me donald trump is telling me lies, as if Im not old enough to remember, or know better.

Its a great example of just how deeply her fangs are into everything. I cannot believe people even consider her for anything other than prison.

My friend i was going to post exactly the same thing as i got the same result.
Google.........Social Engineering the public psyche.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This is so old news, try dogpile.com.

dogpile is an alternative search engine and safe.

Not trying to be disrespectful , but it has been an issue for awhile.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Looks like HRC has hired a Google exec as her techie.

Hillary Clinton hires Google executive as tech chief

www.reuters.com...

And she has Eric Schmidt Google Exec Billionaire too.

qz.com...

The Groundwork, according to Democratic campaign operatives and technologists, is part of efforts by Schmidt—the executive chairman of Google parent-company Alphabet—to ensure that Clinton has the engineering talent needed to win the election. And it is one of a series of quiet investments by Schmidt that recognize how modern political campaigns are run, with data analytics and digital outreach as vital ingredients that allow candidates to find, court....

I'd say yes, I have noticed a lot of change in the last year,
including burying old unflattering pictures.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I have banned Google from my browser.... People would be better off being naked in front of their computer camera than using the Google spy machine.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
But what about the muslims? If we don't vote hillary in we won't get to get any of them. I don't understand why you nutters want to keep them up... HILLARY 2016 stop hating!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

What do you use? I would love to find a reasonable alternative.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You nutters say a lot about her crimes but you come with no proof. She is fiscally responsible and is doing what is right for this country. Get off of your talking points already!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

This is the exact right wing conspiracy you nutters are always trying to pretend are true. As if hillary controls google... get a life already!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: xxspockyxx
a reply to: BlueJacket

This is the exact right wing conspiracy you nutters are always trying to pretend are true. As if hillary controls google... get a life already!

My God man...........is that you Bill?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Once again you come with no proof. Next you are going to say she lied about the emails she sent and received... how to counter a bunch of nutters? Make a nut pie!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xxspockyxx

Hmm, that language and sentence structure look familiar..........

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Once again prove why she is a criminal. You trumpers are all the same. Make up things about hillary being a criminal and dismiss the fact that the Don wants to keep muslims out. Who's the racist now? Let me answer.... it's you!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: xxspockyxx
a reply to: southbeach

Once again you come with no proof. Next you are going to say she lied about the emails she sent and received... how to counter a bunch of nutters? Make a nut pie!

Kind of pointless really showing you anything mate your mind is already made up.
You sound like her P.R. manager.

And i love nut pie yum yum.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join