It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former UN President awaiting corruption trial dies at home when barbell crushes his neck.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I think it is safe to say that he was suicided by barbell. Some people got very nervous and must there be a huge stinking pit of corruption behind his allegation. Man..I feel sorry for the americans if Hillary wil become potus. Maybe I should feel sorry for the world.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Those bribes were arranged through Sheri Yan, who was the Global Sustainability Foundation's chief executive, and Heidi Hong Piao, the non-governmental organization's finance director, prosecutors said. Both women pleaded guilty in January.

Another foundation scammer using Global Sustainability issues (ring a bell?) to bribe and manipulate the United Nations so-called leaders.

....And to think there are people that still want to allow the UN to manage a global tax given to them by taxpayers of producing nations!!

People have had enough of these foundation scammers, big government back door bribes, and so-called leaders like the two in the OP's picture.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere.

Frankly, this guy was probably way to strong to die from a bar strangulation. He would have had to have a stroke ect something...

edit on 25-6-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I don't understand how people find their selves in this position, you don't pull down to, or push from your shoulders in a bench, you keep the bar at or pretty damned close to your nipples. I never use a spotter, but have safety arms where if something goes wrong I deflate my chest and the arms catch the bar. Never had an issue. I would never, ever attempt to bench without those safety arms or a spotter.

Yea, you can do the roll of shame, but that's only if you have proper form and don't have it roll back to your neck, but again you should not have the bar close to the upper breasts of your chest. If you're gonna lose that weight you push it down before it hits your chest so that it more goes to your belly and you can get out of it. Another safety precaution you can do that I don't bother with because I use the arms is not lock the weight. If an issue arises you drop it to your chest/abs, lean to each side and drop the plates, then lift the bar.

This happens on occasion and doesn't require conspiracy. It appears to require bad form, bad instinct, and an ego.
edit on 25-6-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

One has to wonder if there isnt more to this story.

Of course, now that he is dead, he can't provide testimony at trial that would implicate anyone else.

It's funny, how these crimes are only committed by single persons. The lone wolf of corruption.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Pity he didn't stuff himself into a gym bag in the bathtub.

That had real panache.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Squirlli

lol sorcha faal lol I nearly wet myself.

i'm going with kinky weightlifting game gone wrong with/without unwanted assistance.

f

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Ashe held a doctorate in bioengineering from the University of Pennsylvania. He joined the foreign service in 1989 and was awarded the Companion of the Order of St. Michael and St. George by Queen Elizabeth II in 2007 for his global diplomatic service, according to his U.N. biography.

As a diplomat, Ashe was heavily involved in sustainable development issues, taking leadership roles in some of the major U.N. environmental agreements.
www.foxnews.com...

Companion of the Order of St. Michael and St. George is called CMG. It is named in honour of two military saints, St Michael and St George.

Just thought that was interesting and I know a few others will find it so as well.

You may remember the CMG was mentioned in the James Bond movie, Skyfall. "M" is "offered" early retirement and a GCMG after a series of unfortunate events resulting in the loss of a list that named every NATO espionage operative.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join