It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey you might want to check out a show on Netflix called The 100

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think I had heard of it offhand a few times, and apparently I watched the first two episodes, but I've been bingeing it like crazy and think a lot of members would love it last few nights and think many members would enjoy it.

So there was a war that made Earth unlivable, there were space stations that all banded together and formed "The Ark". The penalty for criminals is getting jettisoned into space, but criminals can only be killed after they turn 18. 100 inmates (kids) are instead sent to the surface to see if it's inhabitable.

Story is good, suspenseful and has decent action. The character development is pretty good too, so your usual cookie cutter characters actually have some depth.

Fair amount of twists and turns so far and it's worth not knowing them. I haven't straight up WTFed yet, but I've been surprised a few times and let down a few times when I figured the plot was going a certain way).

I have three books I want to compare it to, but that would make the plot far more predictable. Hope you give it a try and like it!

Oh hey, look what I can do!

edit on 2320160620161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Will do. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Season 3 was a bit of a let down, but I do like the show a lot.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Crap. I'm at the top of season 2. Hush now.

Don't you DARE tell me, but season 2 will be a let down if they get rid of Octavia. Petite brunettes with an attitude. Huge sucker.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Season 3 on the CWTV website. I love this show...

www.cwtv.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

sorry!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Season 1 was incredible. Season 2 good. Season 3, well, I never finished it.
It's on the CW network also for the new season. Marie Avergoropolous is a babe!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
Season 3 was a bit of a let down, but I do like the show a lot.

I partially agree. It still did have a few good plots and scenarios through the season, So...I'm still an interested fan despite..

peace

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
don't worry, season 3 gets a little slow but it picks back up, the finale especially. The CW picked it back up for a season 4 too.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Marie Avergoropolous is a babe!

I'm legit smitten. Glad I don't know her. That face and body could convince me to do a lot of dumb things.

Several months later, she came back to Canada and settled in Vancouver.

Like drive to Canada. It's 3 hours away, I can make it one!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The first season was great, the second season was so so, and the third season was f-ing terrible.

I just think they ran out of ideas already and are pulling s*** out of their ass. The season was cringe worthy at best and every moment was predictable. Hopefully season 4 will redeem the quality of the show but i doubt it.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

You guys are really bumming me out.

Netflix doesn't have season 3. I'm probably still going to buy it.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
If season 5 is 13 episodes of the brunette jump roping, I will still give it 4 stars

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I mean it's watchable don't get me wrong. I liked it more than my GF. I would just suggest waiting a couple months till it hits Netflix rather than dropping $40 on it.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
FWIW, I enjoyed season three.

I started a thread a while back about the art in Mt. Weather and whatever symbolism there might be as I'm pretty ignorant about art. Didn't get much response nor any info but at least I tried.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Well it was not just another teen drama show like i first though of it and certainly not boring show, scenarios are pretty, ppl are good looking and some very talented and the plot does keep making crazy twists.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I just finished season 2 of this on netflix .... with the constant bloodshed in this show it's amazing that there is any of the 100 left to make a season 3. But I enjoyed it.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Love it. The 100 is my guilty pleasure for sure.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
it's a good show, love it, have been watching on cw since it first started.
unforunantely, with so many just starting on season one, I can't actually say much as far as what my favorite insight so far in the show has been..

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Is this an advertisement? It sounds like an advertisement.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join