It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With Brexit Certain Global Economic Collapse Imminent.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas
thanks i had just found when you posted.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
And along comes all the speculations.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Willtell

Considering how narrowly this vote is passing, it wouldn't be a safe bet to declare a grand conspiracy.

What your seeing here is the opposite of Globalism which is the driving force behind the EU. If anything the only conspiracy I've seen is the conveniently timed assassination of Jo Cox to try to stall the Brexit vote.

SOMEONE is pissed she died for nothing.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
and speculators, the bastards.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Considering how narrowly this vote is passing, it wouldn't be a safe bet to declare a grand conspiracy.

What your seeing here is the opposite of Globalism which is the driving force behind the EU. If anything the only conspiracy I've seen is the conveniently timed assassination of Jo Cox to try to stall the Brexit vote.

You’re not following my logic.

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

Lest take the above as a premise and a fact.

Then if this is a planned event

WHY

On its face its a blow to the most powerful people in the world
Or are they playing some scam?

Or is this a rebellion against them?

Those are the narrow possibilities

edit on 23-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   
Somebody named Clebbes, or something like that, (some EU official) in Brussels saying this is the EU's fault. That the EU was set up for trade and travel, and then it started "to mingle too much" in other affairs. ( No joke.) He's looked so sick I was afraid he was going to throw up on the camera guy. Absolutely pastey. This has hit them hard.

Oh well, they shouldn't have let it come to this. They became overly confident, bordering on dominant. It was unacceptable.

link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Brexit is not happening I promise you. In fact it's coming to America soon.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Somebody named Clebbes, or something like that, (some EU official) in Brussels saying this is the EU's fault. That the EU was set up for trade and travel, and then it started "to mingle too much" in other affairs. ( No joke.) He's looked so sick I was afraid he was going to throw up on the camera guy. Absolutely pastey. This has hit them hard.

Oh well, they shouldn't have let it come to this. They became overly confident, bordering on dominant. It was unacceptable.

Yeah but behind the creation of the EU was all kinds of occult forces that had other things in mind than just trade

This guy aught to know this

link   
EU referendum: Scotland votes Remain as UK on course to vote Leave

I bet Scotland now wishes that it voted to leave the UK. That's what happens when you vote against your own independence.

link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd wrong.
Thank GOD.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

EU referendum: Scotland votes Remain as UK on course to vote Leave

I bet Scotland now wishes that it voted to leave the UK. That's what happens when you vote against your own independence.

Have no uneasiness over Scotland. They HAD a chance to be free and did not take it.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

That's funny. Trump is definitely not Brexit for anything except racists, misogynists and paranoids. And he's fading fast in the sewage spewing from his own mouth.

Watching this is very interesting though. It just seems that so many regular people just have so little left to lose. People in even modest comfort easily forget how deeply the struggle to just survive hurts so, so many. The systems aren't working and incremental anything is a deadend and a dirty word.

People think there are better ways than the authorities and the wealthy take all. And they don't have disposable income to play king of the markets and leverages anyway. People are over it. In America too, but Trump is only the answer for that "ist" excusing fringe...not the general population.

Back to reading these interesting UK developments.

edit on 23-6-2016 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

In the end I think it worked out for the best.

If Scotland did leave the UK they would most likely be stuck in the EU, and inevitably forced to take on the influx of immigrants, many of which would probably jump the border to Britain. Britain would have probably been forced to build a wall.

edit on 24-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
LEAVE
UK votes to LEAVE the EU
COUNT
Leave has 51.8% of votes counted so far
LATEST
BBC forecast: UK votes to LEAVE the EU
FORECAST
Predicted result: Leave 52%, Remain 48%

UK leaves,
again congratulations UK
edit on 24-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Depends how it goes.

If this comes out as a leave then its going to cause global economic chaos. I think a lot of Americans on ATS are going to wake up tomorrow wondering what the hell has happened and how they missed this one coming.

I have been saying all along that if we vote out of the EU we are going to cause some huge economic waves, we are the worlds 5th largest economy. If we pull out of a market of half a billion people then the world economy is going to feel it.

Right now the pound and the FTSE are as volatile as they were during the 2008 collapse

That truly depends first thing nothing magically changes. It's going to take years for the UK to exit. It's not a. Overnight process they have trade deals to renegotiate set up regulations that were handled by the EU and separate there currency. So in the short term nothing changes thr effect of thr lon term depends on how it's handled.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Stock market report 24/06/2016

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

This may start a domino effect France wants out as well or at least there is talk. We may be watching the end of the EU.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Italy 50% want to leave.

Pretty soon the EU will just be Germany and it's neighbours to the East. Looking like some bizarre neo-liberal Generalplan Ost scheme.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

So the worlds fifth largest economy, does something unexpected . Its currency falls, it has leant a lot of money in backing up shaky economies. Their could be a domino effect that kicks an already fragile world economy into the next crash. The fun times never end.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

What do you have to say now?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join